I hate and love you.

By Author-kun77

An izuocha fanfiction where Deku and Uraraka had a fight in kindergarten which led to something worse. But ma... More

Pre reading
Part 1: Hate
Part 2: More hate
Part 3:Study
Part 4: Fun
Part 5: Plan
Part 6:Date
Part 7: Why must we hate?
Part 8: Like a bitch.
Part 9: Winter break
Part 10: Invitation
Part 11:Do a little dance
Part 12: Make a little love
Part 13: Get down tonight
Bonus
Part 14: Fun fair
Part 15: Dining in
Part 16:Killing- I mean shopping spree
Part 17: School blues.
Part 18: Parenting
Part 19: Poor
Part 20: Babies
Part 21: Tell the world
Special chapter:tribute
Part 22:I'm coming home.
Part 23:Home
Part 24: Take me home
Part 25: I forgot to remember to remember
Part 26: Training
Part:27 Club
Part 28: Hate some more cause screw it.
Part 29: Save All might!
10k special
Part 30: New management
Part 31: Valentine's day scare
Part:32 First day
Part 33: Eri
Part 34: Parents
Part 35: Dodgeball
Part:36 Fight
Part 37: Questions
20k special
Chapter 38: See you later
Part 39: Welcome back
Part 40: Death
Part 41: Studying time
30k special
Part 42: Results
40k special
Part 43: Toga
Part 44: Try not to kill.
50k special
Unfortunate news
Birthday special
Part 44: Todoroki
Part 45: Saved
46: Prom
47: Graduation
48: Final
Bonus

Bonus

2K 41 80
By Author-kun77

"Welcome Everyone to a very special chapter! Today we will be talking to the whole cast and what they think about the show! Also I brought gowther from the seven deadly sins in case someone doesn't want to talk" Said I, Author-chan!

" What exactly is My hero academia?" Asked Gowther.

"It's a Anime/Manga" Said I.

" Oh.... Can you give me a few key points so I can have a better understanding? " Asked Gowther pushing his glasses up his nose.

" Sure! All right at the beginning the main character Izuku is powerless and almost everyone everyone hates him" Said I.

" So it's just like Naruto? " Asked Gowther.

"After meeting his master and training a lot he goes to a school to learn how to be a hero" Said I

" So it's just like Naruto but with heros?" Asked Gowther.

"Some other key points is that Izuku meets a young boy who is kinda of a jerk and hates heroes but Izuku is able to change his mind and attitude" Said I.

" So it's just like Naruto? " Asked Gowther.

" Also one of Izuku's frie- Rivals gets captured by the villians and Izuku and a few others must rescue him" Said I.

" So it's just like Naruto? " Asked Gowther.

" Gowther stop! It's nothing like Naruto!" Said I.

"Prove it then" Said Gowther with a blank expression.

"......................... They use heroes" Said I.

*Intro begins and a fadeaway to an area with lots of seats and everyone from my hero academia. Plus Gowther*

Me: Alright everyone welcome! Here we will talk about my story and any questions and concerns!

Izuku: Wait a minute you mean this isn't like a bonus for Eri or something like that?

Me: Um... No

Ochako: Then I don't want to be here! *Stands up from chair*

Me: If you leave you willingly give up your check

Ochako: * Sits back down*

Me: As I thought. Now Gowther is here in case anyone doesn't want to talk.

Mineta: I have a question! Where am I in this story?!

Me: You lost your chance after you told Eri you can't wait to see what she looks like in ten years.

Gowther: Do I release the hounds now?

Me: Not yet.

Sero: Wait what hounds?

Me: I brought some vicious dogs in case anyone does anything funny. One word from me and Gowther let's go of the rope holding the cage together.

Bakugo: If we are going to talk about your Shitty story then lots talk about all your plot holes!

Me: Like what?

Mina: Well we never even found out what that thing was that Izuku's dad gave him.

Mineta:  It was a condom!

Mina: No a ring!

Inko: A ring! My baby is getting married? *Passes out to the floor*

Me: Gowther get a ambulance.

Kaminari: It was definitely a condom!

Ilda: Ring!

Me: Okay okay enough! It's not a plot hole! You will find out in the future.

Izuku: Speaking of plot holes where exactly is the plot? I mean the only story here since me and Ochako getting together was My dad coming home and us having Eri for a while.

Me: You gotta have some fun chapters as well.

Ochako: I think me and Izuku got together to fast. N-not saying I don't regret being with him or anything! But I really liked the whole "don't call me Ochako/Deku" thing. We should have seen more of that.

Me: Yes that is one thing I regret. I really should have thought that through more.

Todoroki: Also the humor isn't very good.

Me: That means nothing coming from a emo like you.

Kirishima: I was actually enjoying the whole " Dick move bro" . You should do more of that.

Me: Okay first off only like three people asked for that. Second that was actually a ygotas reference.

Kirishima: I can't believe you would disrespect your ten fans like that!

Jirou: I thought it was pretty funny when Ochako and Izuku caught Bakugo and Toga making out back in the club

Kaminari: Yeah that was good.

All might: Pretty funny.

Asui: Hilarious

Bakugo: I'LL FUCKING MURDER ALL OF YOU!

Me: Not if the hounds do it first.

Izuku: For a story Called I love/hate you there is a lot more love than hate.

Me: Not in Bakugo's case.

Toga: His tounge is bigger than my dick.

*Everyone immediately looks at toga with a horrid face.*

Toga: Just kidding * Evil grin*

Me: Gowther please check.

Gowther: On it! * Shoots Toga using his power*

Gowther: She is just kidding.

Me: Oh thank God. Now how about we hear some positives about the show

Izuku: It's long.

Ochako: It can be heartwarming.

Ilda: You have boundaries

Mina: Izuocha being shipped

Asui: Mineta is not in it.

Bakugo: I get to kill Mineta in the end

Me: I never agreed to that.

Bakugo: Well you should.

Me: Does anyone think that they have been treated unfairly?

Mei: I didn't get enough time to make more babies.

All might: I feel like you forgot about me.

Me: What ? Never! Your going to be like jiraiya. Once you die we will still remember you, even though he was the better teacher.

Me: Alright that's all the time we have for today Gowther release the hounds on Mineta.

*Bark Bark*

Me: Mineta you have about 5 seconds left to live. I suggest you use those running for your life.

End of segment.

I don't know what the hell I am doing with this anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 459 32
After dating for 3 years, Todoroki finally decided to pop the question he's been meaning to ask for a long time. "Will you marry me?" However, during...
1M 18.4K 151
Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka are two pro heroes in training and promising ones at that. They attend UA High which is well known for producing po...
698 12 6
🌞just some fun stories🌞 ✨irregular updates✨ 🌙a follow on from F.I.T.H🌙 🌻dadzawa of course 🌻 This is a book of shorts that follow the life's of...
13.3K 306 27
Ochaco Uraraka has a has a big crush on Izuku Midorya. But she realizes she might love him a little bit too much! Watch her fight down 11 girls for o...