I hate and love you.

By Author-kun77

An izuocha fanfiction where Deku and Uraraka had a fight in kindergarten which led to something worse. But ma... More

Pre reading
Part 1: Hate
Part 2: More hate
Part 3:Study
Part 4: Fun
Part 5: Plan
Part 6:Date
Part 7: Why must we hate?
Part 8: Like a bitch.
Part 9: Winter break
Part 10: Invitation
Part 11:Do a little dance
Part 12: Make a little love
Part 13: Get down tonight
Bonus
Part 14: Fun fair
Part 15: Dining in
Part 16:Killing- I mean shopping spree
Part 17: School blues.
Part 18: Parenting
Part 19: Poor
Part 20: Babies
Part 21: Tell the world
Special chapter:tribute
Part 22:I'm coming home.
Part 23:Home
Part 24: Take me home
Part 25: I forgot to remember to remember
Part 26: Training
Part:27 Club
Part 28: Hate some more cause screw it.
Part 29: Save All might!
10k special
Part 30: New management
Part 31: Valentine's day scare
Part:32 First day
Part 33: Eri
Part 34: Parents
Part 35: Dodgeball
Part:36 Fight
Part 37: Questions
20k special
Bonus
Part 39: Welcome back
Part 40: Death
Part 41: Studying time
30k special
Part 42: Results
40k special
Part 43: Toga
Part 44: Try not to kill.
50k special
Unfortunate news
Birthday special
Part 44: Todoroki
Part 45: Saved
46: Prom
47: Graduation
48: Final
Bonus

Chapter 38: See you later

2.3K 51 117
By Author-kun77

Final chapter of act.... Um does anyone know what act this is? I forgot I was even doing Acts....

Izuku was sitting on the couch with Ochako on his left and Eri stuck in between the middle of the pair.

"Papa and Mama! Can we watch a movie?" Asked Eri with a sweet voice.

" Eri it's almost 9 pm. It's about bedtime" Said Izuku to which Eri pouted at.

" Yes Eri we can. Do you remember how to work the microwave?" Asked Ochako.

"Yes Mama" Said Eri.

" Alright go ahead and make some popcorn while me and your papa choose a movie" Said Ochako.

Eri gave a nod before hopping off the couch and running into the kitchen.

Izuku gave Ochako a confused look.

"Deku she just wants to spend time with us. And besides tomorrow is our last day of school for this year. We aren't really doing anything important" Said Ochako.

" I guess. But she is still a growing girl. She needs all the sleep she can get. But I will let it slide just this once" Said Izuku.

*Knock Knock*

" Hm? Who could that be? " Said Izuku.

He stood up but felt Ochako grab his arm.

" Deku be careful! It might be her dad coming for her!" Said Ochako.

Izuku gave her a nod before walking over to a drawer. He pulled it open and pulled out a black case. After unlocking it he pulled out the small gun before placing it in his back pocket.

He set the case aside before turning around to face Ochako.

"Get Eri and stay in the Kitchen until I give an all clear! " Said Izuku.

" Alright. Be safe Deku! " Said Ochako giving him a kiss on the lips before running to the kitchen to grab Eri.

*Knock knock*

Izuku slowly looked through the keyhole to see a man outside with an umbrella and a suit.

Izuku slowly turned the doorknob and pushed the door open.

"C-can I help you?" Asked Izuku.

"Hi! I'm from child services. Are you Izuku midoriya? " Asked the man.

" Yes I am. " Said Izuku.

'Oh...... I forgot someone was coming for her someday" Thought Izuku.

" Great! I'm here for the girl Eri. " Said the man.

" Can you prove your from child services? " Asked Izuku.

The man reached into his pocket before pulling out a badge and showing it to the green haired teenager.

"Oh... Well come on in" Said Izuku holding the door open for him.

" Ochako it's alright! Come on out!" Called Out Izuku.

Ochako stepped out of the kitchen with Eri hiding behind her leg.

"Who is this Deku?" Asked Ochako.

Izuku grabbed her hand and pulled her over to a corner.

"Ochako this man is from child services. H-he is here to pick up... Eri" Said Izuku looking at the ground.

Ochako looked sad herself realizing she would have to give up Eri.

"Deku.... I-i honestly don't want to give her up!" Said Ochako.

" Ochako..... I d-don't want to e-either" Said Izuku.

"Maybe we can still keep her! " Said Ochako.

" Let me try" Said Izuku.

" Um excuse me sir? Is it possible for us to keep Eri? " Asked Izuku.

" I'm afraid not. The law says you can't adopt a child under 18 or if you're still in school which unfortunately you both are both. If she was your biological child it would be different" Explained the man.

" Oh... Can we have a few minutes? " Asked Izuku.

" Please. Take all the time you need" Said the man.

" Thank you" Said Izuku bowing his head.

He and Ochako walked over to Eri.

"M-mama? P-papa? W-w-what going o-on?" Asked Eri getting Nervous.

"Eri sweetie... There is no easy way to say this but.... You have to go to an orphanage" Said Ochako.

" Oh... Well we should get packing then! " Said Eri.

"... Eri... W-we can't go... Just you" Said Izuku starting to cry a little.

" What!? But we are a family aren't we!? " Asked Eri.

" Honey of course! And we always will be b-but we can't legally take care of you" Said Ochako.

" Why!? I love you both! I don't want to go! " Said Eri starting to cry herself.

" Eri. We just can't. We're underage. " Said Izuku.

"If you're not coming then I'm not going!" Yelled Eri slamming her foot to the ground.

She quickly ran away and up the stairs and Izuku and Ochako heard a door slam shut.

"... I knew this would happen" Said Ochako.

"C'mon Ochako. Our baby girl needs us" Said Izuku.

" Right! " Said Ochako.

They made their way up the stairs before coming to their bedroom.

Izuku opened the door to find Eri hiding under the blankets in the dark.

Ochako flipped on the light switch before she and Izuku sat down on opposite sides of the bed.

"Eri... " Said Izuku.

"Go away! I thought you loved me but you just want to get rid of me! " Said Eri.

" Eri that's not tr-

"You're no better than my last dad!" Said Eri.

Izuku and Ochako's eyes popped open wide.

" You don't love me! You just used me! Just like everyone else! " Said Eri full blowm crying now.

" Eri that's not true! " Said Izuku.

"That's right! Just think about everything we have been through! We gave you nice clothes, food, even a nice house to live in! " Said Izuku.

" Deku even risked his life to save you from that last as-jerk! He got shot for you! He loves you! I love you! We all love each other! " Said Ochako.

"......... "

Eri slid underneath the covers to reveal herself still crying.

"T-then why do I have to go?" Asked Eri looking at the floor.

"It's not our choice. If it was you would be with us forever! But it's the law! We can't do anything about it. I'm sorry Eri. We can't do anything about it" Said Izuku wiping Eri's tears with his sleeve of his shirt.

"... That really sucks. But I don't want my family to be in trouble... I'll go" Said Eri.

" Eri I know! As soon as we finish school and are 18 we will come get you! Them we can be a family again! " Said Ochako.

" Oh yeah that's right! We can always adopt you then! And then we will officially be a family! " Said Izuku..

" ...I would love that" Said Eri giving a very weak smile.

" Then it's a promise!" Said Ochako giving a smile.

Eri held both of her hands out with only her pinkies out.

Izuku and Ochako both used one pinkie on their hands and wrapped them around one of Eris and shaking it.

"It's a promise!" Said the trio together.

* Ten minutes later.

Izuku, Ochako, and Eri were all back downstairs.

"I promise that she will be really happy at the orphanage." Said the man.

" Please take good care of her sir" Said Izuku crying even more than when he and Ochako got together.

"Don't cry mama and Papa! We will see each other in one year! Just smile until then! " Said Eri giving off a very cute smile.

Ochako and Izuku got down on their knees and extend their arms out.

Eri jumped right into their arms getting a few kisses and plenty of hugs.

"I'm going to miss you" Said Eri crying.

"We're going to miss you too" Said Izuku.

"We love you so much Eri! Be a good girl and make friends while you are there! " Said Ochako.

" I will Mama! " Said Eri.

After a few more goodbyes, kisses, and tears Izuku and Ochako watched the door close as they took their last look at Eri for the next year.

"She is really gone" Said Izuku falling to the floor.

"We have to be strong Deku. Just one year. We can manage that. I know we can. " Said Ochako.

" The first thing we are going to do when we have her again, is we are going to an apple farm" Said Izuku.

" I'm sure Eri would like that" Said Ochako wrapping herself around Izuku and sharing tears.

*The next day.

Izuku and Ochako were in class with their heads down on the desk.

"Jeez Deku if anything you should be happy that you don't have any more distractions. Unlike me" Said Bakugo looking at Toga who was petting a dead frog from the science lab.

"You wouldn't get it Kacchan. It was like she was our real daughter. I just want her back" Said Izuku.

" I just wish I was nicer from the start" Said Ochako.

" Damnit stop sulking! If she was here she wouldn't want to see her parents crying around about it! Keep your chin up and just get the year over with! " Said Bakugo.

" T-thanks Kacchan. By the way you didn't tell anyone about Eri did you? " Asked Izuku.

" Of course not. I'm not a snitch or something" Said Bakugo.

" If we told Mina I wouldn't hear the end of it from all the girls thinking me and Izuku started a secret relationship while we were fighting" Said Ochako.

Just then Aizawa came in.... Smiling.

" Oh my God! Everyone go to code red! This is not a drill! " Yelled out Kaminari.

At that point everyone reached under the desk and pulled out helmets and strapped them to their heads.

"What are you brats doing?" Asked Aizawa.

"We figured if we ever saw you smiling then something sadistic was about to happen sir! " Said Asui.

" No! I just got engaged last night and I'm just happy about it! " Said Aizawa.

" Oh wow really! To who sir!? " Asked Mina being the school shipper.

" To miss joke from the Art class. The wedding is in the middle of the summer and our honeymoon is right after." Said Aizawa.

Everyone gave their congratulations to the tired man before resuming the school day.

*Later.

Izuku and Ochako opened their door and immediately threw their bags down and crashed onto the couch.

"Geez probably the most boring day at school ever" Said Izuku.

"Yeah since Mr Aizawa was in a good mood he let us have a free day and every other teacher just didn't care since it was the last day. Hey can you grab me a Dr pepper from the fridge? " Asked Ochako.

" Yeah sure thing" Said Izuku.

He got up from the couch and went into the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and grabbed two cans from the fridge before closing the door.

He immediately dropped the cans in his hands as he stared at the fridge.

"Ochako! You may want to come see this!" Called out Izuku.

Ochako got up from hearing her boyfriend calling her.

She walked into the kitchen before walking up to Izuku.

"What is it Deku?" Asked Ochako. She suddenly noticed Izuku had tears pouring down his face but he wore a smile.

Izuku pointed to a certain paper stick on the fridge.

Ochako's eyes went wide and she started to cry alongside her boyfriend.

On the fridge was a drawing of Izuku, Ochako, and Eri standing in the middle with the trio holding hands. It read:

Izuku Midoriya, Ochako Midoriya, and Eri Midoriya.

                                      My true family ❤️

End of act 3....

I went back to look.

Anyway either this or the next act will be the final act. I'm not sure. That depends on what everyone thinks.

See you on the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.2K 10
Bakugo has always been on the harsher side with his smaller classmate, Deku. They grew up together, and Bakugo had always had a soft spot for him tha...
37.4K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
2.9K 83 13
SEQUEL TO BETTER HURRY OCHACO. Parenting is very hard, and Deku and Uraraka struggle with balancing their work as pro heroes as well as raising thei...
203K 4.2K 22
MidoriyaXUraraka Villain Fanfiction Based off the story and characters from the manga and anime Boku No Hero Academia by Horikoshi. I don't own any o...