Always- a Hinny / Romione fan...

By allfandomfanfics_

The rest of the Harry Potter character's lives. Filing the 19 year gap J. K. Left us with (And then some xD) ... More

Chapter One: Going back
Chapter Two: The Feast
Chapter Three: Common Room
Chapter Four: Gorgeous
Chapter Five: Hogsmede
Chapter Six: Worries
Chapter Seven: A kiss
Chapter Eight: Quidditch tryouts
Chapter Nine: After Quidditch practice...
Chapter Ten: Charms class
Chapter Eleven: Cho Chang and Dean Thomas
Chapter Twelve: Vanessa's clever plan
Chapter Thirteen: Heartbroken
Chapter Fourteen: Confused...?
Chapter Fifteen: Quidditch and Tears
Chapter Sixteen: You Arse Ronald
Chapter Seventeen: Neville's discovery
Mini celebration lol
Chapter Eighteen: Christmas
Chapter Nineteen: You Call Yourself Our Mother
Chapter Twenty: Nuna
Chapter Twenty-One: Just another Hogsmede visit
Chapter Twenty Two: Valentine's Day
Chapter twenty three: Vanessa's departure
Chapter Twenty Four: Flashbacks
Chapter Twenty Five: Wrackspurts and Firebolts
Chapter Twenty Six: A Romantic Guesture
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five (lets retry)
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Sorry not a chapter
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Sorry i suck
Chapter Fifty: Wedding Vows
Chapter Fifty One: A Teaspoon
Chapter Fifty One
Authors note
Authors Note pt 2
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (YES I AM ALIVE)
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
IM SORRY
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter 69
Chapter Seventy
Long Time No See

Chapter Forty Four

6.5K 257 105
By allfandomfanfics_

Percy watched Audrey's lips, so different from her loud and carrying voice. They were delicate and small. Her hair caught the sunlight through a patch of blue sky above the leaves. She turned to him expectantly. He shook his head.

"What?"

"I said have you had any other girlfriends?" Her tone wasn't accusatory, or jealous. Just curious, like she cared about hearing the details of his life, just how it had been the whole date, if you could call a walk through the woods a date. Questions about him, his family, what he liked to do. It was as if she had sent him an owl, scheduling a date, simply to talk about him. Percy couldn't remember the last time someone had done that. The colorful leaves, strewn across the path, crunched beneath their feet, drowning out her voice a little.

Percy tried to ignore the 'other' part of it. Like she included herself in the girl friends category. He got child-like tingles.

"Well, yes. But I don't even feel like I knew her. We never talked, like you and I are now." He scratched his head. Audrey looked at him, her head tilted.

"Tell me about her."

He looked at her curiously, but did what she asked.

"Her name was Penelope. She was smart. Um. We studied a lot, and then afterwards...we kinda, well, just basically snogged." He scratched his neck again, not wanting to talk about it.

"What happened?" Audrey asked, head still tilted.

Percy shook his head.
"I don't even know. We used to correspond every summer, but, after school ended...we just...stopped."

"Why?" Audrey half laughed. Percy looked at her funny, half amazed at her, half confused, and slightly annoyed. He however, answered.

"I don't know. It was her turn to send me an owl...and I didn't because I didn't want to seem too clingy I guess. Long story short, I ran into her at work, arm in arm with her new boyfriend."

Audrey stared at him. Percy stared back. Finally, she burst into giggles. Percy smiled a tiny bit.

"What's so funny?!"

"Because you didn't want to seem too clingy?! Oh my God."

"Well," Percy countered defensively. "I didn't."

After she had stopped laughing, Audrey looked at him seriously, blue eyes wide and beautiful.

"Just some advice, girls like clingy. Well, at least I do. We like double owls, we like it when you keep asking us if we're okay."

"Why?" He asked, absentmindedly tucking a stray auburn lock of hair behind her ear.

"Well...we like knowing someone cares. We like knowing that they try to make us happy. Wouldn't you?"

He looked away.

"I wouldn't know. Nobody has really tried."

She stared at him, a sad smile on her face.

"Oh, stop being so grumpy," she finally said, shoving his shoulder. He let out a small laugh.

"That's it!" Audrey yelled. "There it is! Lighten up!" She shoved him again. He looked at her, exasperated. She rammed into him, laughing.

"I'm not giving up until you-"

He grabbed her by the waist and slung her over his shoulder. She shrieked with laughter as he spun her around, as she pounded his back with her fists. They were acting like little kids, and, surprisingly, Percy loved it.

Slowly, he looked at her, her hair tickling his cheek, as she relaxed, still perched on his shoulder. She grinned at him. Without thinking, Percy softly pressed his lips to hers. She closed her eyes, and he set her down as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

After what seemed like hours, they broke apart, both of their eyes still closed. Then, without speaking, Percy slipped his hand into hers, and they made their way back up the trail.
***

Sorry short filler

Pls tell me if you like the Percy/Audrey stuff or not💕

Ily my friends

ALSO

IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU A COVER FOR YOUR STORY

I WILL GLADLY DO IT

COMMENT HERE
YOUR STORY TITLE AND WHAT YOU WANT ON IT (any preferences really, characters, colors, etc.)

💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 145 40
Final Book of the Hinny Through the Years Series. This takes a step into the world of where Hinny explore the adult problems, plus the complications...
73.6K 1.5K 23
In a world where everyone is in different houses and post their lives on social media! Ships: Drarry Pansmione Bleville Rheo-ronxtheo Deamus Linny E...
448K 7.3K 63
Fanfiction of Harry Potter, I do not own Harry Potter. Credit goes to J.K Rowling for creating such a masterpiece. This is a fanfiction and is not r...
66.6K 1.5K 32
How do Harry and his friends cope after the Battle of Hogwarts? What becomes of Teddy Lupin, the orphaned godson of Harry Potter? This is my version...