Star World

Od lostboyluke96

Violet Blake and Scarlet King are two young women who decided to open a male strip club, Star World, in order... Více

prologue
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
Star World 2.0 (New York) Cast
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

one

61 3 0
Od lostboyluke96

Violet Blake POV

Today is the first day of auditions for male dancers at Star World; a male strip club I opened with my best friend Scarlet and I couldn't be more ecstatic. I attempted to look classy for the auditions so I put on a white and black striped long sleeve blouse and a medium-ish length black skirt with sparkles on it. I put on some nice cherry red heels and curled my hair after I was done with my makeup. "Vi are you ready? We have to be early to look like professional boss bitches!" Scarlet started to yell to me throughout our apartment. I grabbed my bag not even bothering to check if I had everything and ran out of my room.

"Sorry queen bitch I'm ready!" I announced to Scarlet with a huge grin on my face. Scar was wearing a tight green dress that fit her body perfectly, but looked professional at the same time. She was also wearing black platform boots that made her look like a bad bitch. We left our apartment and got into my old grey Mercedes and I drove us to our baby Star World. We grabbed clip boards and everything we needed in order to watch the auditions and sat in chairs below the stage. Every guy auditioning had choreographed his own dance or could freestyle, whichever was his style. "You ready?" Scar asked me while she let out a nervous breath.

"Fuck yeah let's find us some hot ass dancers!" I responded to my best friend happily. "Alright, audition number 01, come on out!" Scar yelled at the stage. We sipped on mimosas as we sat through many auditions. We started auditions at 10 am and ended at 3 pm, long ass day if you ask me. We sat in silence going through the boys applications and the notes we wrote for all of them. "Who knew watching hot guys dance and looking at pictures of them for hours would be this exhausting," Scar whined with a sigh. I got up to grab myself another mimosa in order to help me narrow down which dancers I was most interested in.

"So my top three are Easton, River, and Riley. I know we need five I'm still deciding, but I really think those three have a lot of talent and it doesn't hurt that God made them beautiful." Scarlet told me while handing me their files. "I was thinking about Shay and Rocky. They seem motivated and to be very good at what they do. I actually agree with River, Easton, and Riley as well. Should we pick these five?" I responded to Scarlet, happily, knowing that we decided on dancers so easily. "Hell yes! I'll text the five of them. Should we invite them all out for a drink tonight for initiation and so we can get to know them?" Scarlet asked, getting excited about her idea and the fact that partying with hot guys are involved.

"I'm so down." I responded with a gigantic grin. We decided to go home and chill until we had to go out with our new coworkers tonight. I immediately laid onto our cozy couch and put on Netflix. Scarlet went into her room to take a nap. After watching Netflix for four hours and eating almost every snack in our apartment we decided to get ready. I decided to wear a red, strapless, and sparkly body con dress that was maybe a little too short, but you only live once. I curled my light brown hair then put it in a high ponytail, leaving a couple pieces out in the front. I wore my black platform Doc Martens, I didn't feel like wearing heels since I had already worn them all day. Scarlet was wearing a black body con dress which one of the arms was sleeveless. She had her long blonde hair down and curled.

She had platform Doc Martens on as well because they're cute and we like to match sometimes. "Lipstick or Lip gloss?" I questioned Scarlet after we had complimented each others outfits. "Hmm Glossier Lip gloss! I wanna wear it too. It's cute and shows we didn't try too hard." Scar answered me and we finished up our makeup and left to go to Star World to meet the guys. As we were sitting waiting for the guys they all walked in at the same time. "Hi guys! We're so happy to have you apart of our team here at Star World. We're going to do great things I can already tell.

To formally introduce ourselves I'm Violet, but you can call me Vi." I told the guys excitedly and gestured for them to take a seat at the table Scar and I were currently sitting at. "And I'm Scarlet, but you can call me Scar. And I want you guys to think of us more as friends than bosses! So why don't you guys introduce yourselves as well." Scarlet introduced herself as well. A beautiful brunette with deep green eyes that you can easily get lost in introduced himself. "I'm excited to be here and to work with y'all. I'm Shay!" He told us smiling an effortlessly perfect smile. His voice was very interesting, it was deep and rough and sounded how you would think a very manly man would sound, despite him looking gentle and kind.

"I'm Rocky, I am super hyped to work here and especially with all of you." Rocky smiled and we were showed off his shiny grill. He had brown, but pretty eyes and black hair with braids. I complimented his grill and told them how I wish I had the balls to get one. All these hot guys are going to be the death of Scar and I. "I'm Easton and I can't wait for this club to open." Easton had a warm smile and dark longish hair with beautiful icey blue eyes that were to die for. "Yo I'm River and working here is definitely going to be lit." River was a brunette with light hazel eyes and abs that were noticeable even through his shirt.

"I'm Riley and I can already tell this is going to be a fun group." Riley has a very good smile and some facial hair that suits him very well, along with his brown eyes and buzzed head." After we all got a little more comfortable with each other we decided to go to a night club and have some drinks. As we were leaving Star World I heard Scar whisper in my ear, "It's going to be so difficult to be just the boss of all these beautiful creatures." I laughed as we all got into the uber together. Once we got to the club we ordered a round of tequila shots. "Cheers to new friendships, new jobs, and getting drunk!" Shay shouted and we all downed our shots.

Cast:

Megan Fox as Violet Blake

Rosie Huntington as Scarlet King

Jensen Ackles(when he was younger) as Shay

Asap Rocky as Rocky

Mark Wahlberg(when he was younger) as River

Michael B. Jordan as Riley

Tom Welling(when he was younger) as Easton

Emma Chamberlain as Sofia

Kevin Bacon as X

Hailey Bieber as Courtney

Author's Note: Hi! We are leaving it up to your imagination on what you want the main guys, Preston and Anderson, to look like! I really have been wanting to write a good book that other people would enjoy so I'm hoping whoever reads this likes it :). I am writing this with my best friend and we are going to switch off writing! This is just the first chapter so I know it's probably boring, but trust me it will get better. ;) Also you don't have to imagine the characters as these, you can think of whoever you want! That's just who we like to imagine them as :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

41.3K 1.5K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
1.8M 58.1K 40
❝What if I fall?❞ ❝Then I'll catch you.❞ ❝He was arrogant, obnoxious, funny, cocky, sarcastic, a know it all, a delinquent, a bad influence, yet kno...
4.4M 112K 49
"The Mob Boss and the Stripper" - Suffering from an abusive relationship, Emilia didn't think her life could get any worse until the night her boyf...
3.7M 70.9K 47
❌WARNING: MATURE CONTENT❌ 27 year old Archer Stark is an assassin, he works for no one besides himself, and one night he's sent to kill a girl. 24 ye...