Wild Ride Into Light (BxB)

By fairlioness

Preview of chapters, the complete chapters and story in my Patreon page, link in my bio! ~ A wild ride from h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
-- Characters --
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 24

237 6 2
By fairlioness

Wilder POV 

I've reached a tolerance where I'm not puking my guts out anymore, even after heavy drinking. Still no superhuman though, so I feel now like absolute shit even before I open my eyes. Like every morning after.

I'm in desperate need of a painkiller or two and a bottle of water. I groan with my arm over my eyes, if Serah is close by she can hear I'm awake.

But the answer I get to my groan call isn't at all the one I'm expecting.

"Well, good morning to my sweet sunshine."

It's a human and no less, it's him. I manage to suppress how startled and alarmed I get, just popping one eye wide open.

Fuck, his smile is too bright for a morning like this, or any morning at that. I look around and I'm not in my shed but in a damn garage. As the creep is here, I recognise this as his place.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I sigh, rubbing my temples. "I made somebody call you, didn't I?" Rick just hums in agreement. I take a sip of water again. "And you just...brought me here."

"Because you brought me first to your...place" he drawls, making me cough with water in my mouth.

"I did no such thing!" I snap, when I get my breath back. That was mean. "I couldn't have! I didn't- what do you know?"

"I know" he says, looking at me unimpressed.

He knows. Oh, he knows.

And then I remember, the rest of last night. The reality and flashbacks hitting me like I wasn't in enough suffering already.

Fuck, he knows. And I have nobody else to blame again but myself. I still need a moment to freak out.

"I'm never fucking drinking again" I mutter, rubbing my eyes. Rick snorts a laugh, making me glare at him, and then he bursts out laughing. "What now?"

"We both know you won't stop that easily" he says, chuckling.

I have a hard time to maintain my scowl, because his mood is contagious and hell, he's right about that. I'd laugh if it wasn't me who said it, it's that ridiculous.

"What's that?" I ask, nodding towards a full breakfast tray near the foot end of the mattress.

"Your breakfast, to boost your memory if ya need."

My eyes widen. "You're nuts, I can't eat all that, especially on a morning like this."

His eyes visibly brighten. "I was hoping you'd say that, I made a little extra on purpose so we can share" he says smiling, rubbing his hands together and already at the food.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"You do realise I can't pay you anything, right? Or is that it, I have to pay you back with my body or something else twisted?"

Rick shakes his head. "Get out of the gutter, boy. You won't pay anything, other than pay attention to your attitude towards me. You need to get along with me. I'd like to give you better but there's no room upstairs, so we'll make this place as nice for ya as possible. After breakfast, we'll go to get your things here."

"You won't take no for an answer, right?"

"Right."

"I still want to say no" I say annoyed, crossing my arms. "But I don't see any way out or any other option than to say thanks, I guess."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.2K 29
**Completed!** Colton Whitaker hasn't had the easiest life, more so in the last year. He accidentally outed his older brother to his unaccepting pare...
83.9K 3.1K 52
[boyxboy] Cameron Patterson and Aaron Williams have hated each other for as long as either of them can remember. Because they play positions that cou...
2.1K 150 12
A few weeks after Finley Bowers and Harlyn Evans get together while Finley is studying in England, Finley has to go home to the States. How will they...
38.6K 2.3K 30
Toby Wentworth's life is a clusterfuck. For a lot of reasons. And one of them just happens to be the fact that he is very gay, and also so far in the...