Fracture [Yoonseok FF]

By catzumi_zero

When the disgruntled detective meets the sadistic serial killer. Genre: Horror/ Thriller Yoonseok ff #1 horr... More

● Trailer ●
● Introduction ●
● Kill Of The Night ●
● Crime Scene ●
● Sinners Paradise ●
● Fatal Attraction ●
● Hidden Horrors ●
● Frenemies ●
● Here, Kitty, Kitty ●
●Fan Art●
● Corpse Party ●
● After Party ●
● Behind Closed Doors ●
● Pussy Whipped ●
● Pussy Whipped pt.2 ●
● Burdens ●
● Jealousy is a Bitch ●
● Origins pt. 1 ●
● Origins pt.2 ●
● Origins pt.3 ●
● Gnawing Suspicions ●
● Bad Influence ●
● Keep Your Enemies Close ●
● Unexpected Twist ●
● Snapped ●
● Fatality ●
● Bitter Truths ●
● Face to Face ●
● Pain ●
● Fractured Mind ●
● Killer In You ●
● Tortured Soul ●
● Killer Origins pt.1 ●
● Killer Origins pt.2 ●
● Cold Blooded ●
● Troubled Heart ●
● Mental Breakdown ●
● Freaks ●
● Falling in Love ●
● Before I Fall ●
● Runaway With Me ●
● Chief of Police ●
● Ocean of Misery ●
● Shores of Reality ●
● Epilogue ●

● Bruised ●

7.5K 663 747
By catzumi_zero

The heavy bass of the intense techno music is the first to greet Yoongi as he enters Sinners Paradise.

He nods at the security guards up front, then makes his way towards the back, where the private vip rooms are located.

Its been a while since he's seen Jimin, not since that night where he first met Hoseok, and with all the burdens of these murder cases, he really needed a good drink and Jimin's sweet ass on his lap.

Also, he might as well do his job and get some information about Hoseok, just so Namjoon can shut the fuck up about it. After what he said earlier today in the interrogation room, Yoongi was still pent up and annoyed about it.

"Hey Bruno, is Jimin here tonight?" Yoongi asks the buff bouncer, noticing the frown on his face upon mentioning Jimin's name.

"Yeah, but he's kinda busy right now." Bruno scratches the back of his head, his tone sounding very uneasy, making Yoongi's bullshit detector go off.

"I want to see him. Tell him it's me, Yoongi. He'll make time for me." Yoongi demands, but Bruno doesn't move from his spot.

"Sorry Yoongi, Jimin is busy, believe me he is. Why don't you come back another- hey! Come back here!"

Yoongi ignores the bouncer and makes his way down the hall, stopping in front of Jimin's room. Right away he catches a whiff of cigarettes and lets himself into the room, where he finds a pile of beer bottles scattered on the floor, all leading up to the couch where Jimin is currently occupying, staring blankly at the wall while smoking a cigarette.

Something was definitely wrong, Yoongi can feel it. Jimin never smokes, ever. It was pretty obvious too as Jimin takes in a puff of his cigarettes and coughs harshly.

"I don't know how you can smoke these things. Its like I'm choking on my own air." Jimin mumbles, but still he takes another drag of his cigarette and falls into a fit if coughs.

"I don't know why you're even smoking them in the first place." Yoongi approaches Jimin and yanks the cancer stick out of his hand, tossing it onto the ground and stomping it out. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He scolds, looking around at the dirty room with disappointment.

"Nothing is wrong with me." Jimin mutters, still not looking at Yoongi.

With a heavy sigh, and his patience wearing thin, Yoongi grabs Jimin and pulls him off the couch, much to Jimin's protest, and sees that Jimin's face is red and blotchy, most likely from crying.

"What happened?" Yoongi demands, holding onto Jimin's wrists firmly. "Who made you fucking cry."

"Nobody!" Jimin defensively shouts, yanking himself from Yoongi's grip. "Fuck, just leave me alone." He huffs, turning away from the detective.

Yoongi's bullshit detector is going off again. He knows something is wrong, Jimin never acts this way around him. "Jimin, talk to me. What happened." He demands again. "I can't help you if you won't talk to me."

"Nothing is wrong..." he says, his voice betraying him as it falters.  Everything is so fucking wrong. But Jimin just can't  bring himself to tell Yoongi the truth. He's afraid.

"I'm fine Yoongi...just...just...leave me...alone." Jimin begins to tremble, his hands ball up into small fists as he starts crying again. "Just go." He pleads in a tiny voice.

Grumbling, Yoongi pulls Jimin in for a hug, unsure of what else to say. He wasn't good with consoling people either, so he just quietly pats Jimin on the back until Jimin eventually calms down.

Once Yoongi sees that Jimin is calm, he sits them down on the couch to talk for real. "Jimin, what happened. And be honest, is someone hurting you."

Jimin hesitates and slowly chews on his lower lip, unsure what to say, or better yet, how to tell Yoongi the truth.

He wants to, he really does, but he's afraid.

"Fine...if you don't want to tell me, then let me take you home-"

"No!" Jimin shouts, grabbing onto Yoongi's shoulders for support. "I can't go back."

Yoongi catches that and defensively he grabs Jimin's hands, squeezing them tightly. "Why? What's going on?"

Jimin is silent.

"Jimin, answer me. What is going on? Is someone hurting you?" Yoongi persists.

It's now or never.

"My roommate, Hoseok...he...he.." tears well up, Jimin's voice breaks, and he falls into a hysteric fit of sobs in Yoongi's arms.

The detective is silent, his jaw clenches  tight as he stares at Jimin crying in his arms. He doesn't need to guess what Jimin wanted to say because he already got the hint.

"I want you tell me the truth." He pushes Jimin's chin up, meeting his teary gaze. "What happened."

"He was...mean to me." Jimin vaguely replies. Mean is an understatement, no, mean is putting it nicely. Hoseok is down right cruel and disturbing.

"That's it? You're hysteric because Hoseok was mean to you?" Something is not adding up. Jimin would not be this emotionally wrecked because someone was mean to him. The guy works at a nightclub filled with assholes, so for someone to be mean to him wouldn't even bother him.

"You...you really don't know Jung Hoseok like I do..." Jimin mumbles, tossing his gaze to the ground. "He's not who you think he his.."

This does not sit well with Yoongi. "Then tell me what you know about Jung Hoseok. How did you two meet each other?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin swallows hard, blinking away his tears and looking at Yoongi with a hard stare. "I was looking for a roommate and Hoseok just showed up. He came up from Gwangju, was studying to be an animal doctor but dropped out and moved up here to Seoul."

Yoongi knows that already. "Is there anything else?" He asks.

Jimin shakes his head, frowning. "I don't know anything else about him. He tends to keep his personal life a secret." 

"I see..." Yoongi stands up and cracks his knuckles. "I'm going to have a talk with Hoseok." He says as he turns and walks to the door, but Jimin grabs his wrist and pulls him back down onto the couch.

"No!" He begs, straddling Yoongi. "Stay here with me. It's been a while since we last played...daddy." Jimin seductively whispers, slowly grinding his hips onto Yoongi's crotch. 

As tempting as it was, Yoongi knew better than to take advantage, plus he wasn't in the mood anymore. "Don't force yourself Jimin." He says as he lightly pushes Jimin off his lap. "I'll talk with Hoseok. Just go home and wash up, you smell like alcohol." Yoongi chuckles and turns to leave again.

"Please be careful." Jimin utters out, making Yoongi stop just at the door. "He can be a monster Yoongi. A fucking...a fucking.." A fucking serial killer. But, Jimin is too afraid to emit those words out.

Yoongi scoffs, then turns his gaze over to Jimin, half smiling with a glint in his eyes.

"And so can I."

••••••

"Ah~Yes! Yes! Ugh, fuck me, fuck me good!!" Hoseok breathlessly whines as he slaps both hands on Yoongi's bare sweaty ass, feeling the meat clench under his sweaty palms as Yoongi grunts deeply while pounding into him at a brutal pace.

After his talk with Jimin, Yoongi had alot of questions still unanswered.

Just who is Jung Hoseok? It bothers Yoongi, but he has to know. He wants to put his suspicions aside and not believe what Namjoon says, that Hoseok is a suspect, but after hearing what Jimin said, he could no longer deny that something was off about Hoseok.

As soon as he got home, he called up Hoseok to come over. Not even ten minuets later, the man himself showed up and practically devoured Yoongi in a heated kiss as they ripped off thier clothes and got straight to the point, sex.

"Ugh-ah~ mmmmmfph!!" Hoseok's moans became high pitched gasps and whimpers. His body is all bruised from the scratches and bites Yoongi left on him, especially his face, which held a huge hand print from where Yoongi slapped him mid-way into sex.

Not surprisingly, Hoseok was stalking his next victim when Yoongi called him. It was a tough choice, kill, or get fucked by Yoongi. Hoseok wanted to do both, but Yoongi made it urgent he come over, so he chose his kitten over a good kill. Oh well, there is always next time.

Yoongi's grunts turn into deep growls, his hips move faster and faster, slamming onto Hoseok's ass brutally. He's fucking his anger onto Hoseok, letting it all out as he then grabs Hoseok's throat with one hand, choking him, while the other keeps him propped up.

"Uuh~aah! D-Detective...i'm..I'm gonna cum!" Hoseok whines, practically drooling as his ass swallows Yoongi's dick proudly.

The detective grins, cumming into Hoseok's ass first, then pulling out before Hoseok can reach his orgasm. Hoseok goes to protest, but Yoongi slaps him hard across the face.

It hurts, alot. It was powerful too, so powerful that Hoseok feels blood on his lip. That was not a regular slap, and the deadly glare in Yoongi's eyes says it all, Yoongi is angry.

Hoseok gets angry too. "What the fuck was that for!" He hisses, balling his fist and going for a swing, but the detective grabs both his wrists, pinning his hands above his head, practically digging his nails into Hoseok's wrists.

"Jimin told me everything." Yoongi mutters, watching closely how Hoseok's expression falls blank, his eyes widening.

"What did he say?" He utters, keeping his face blank.

"He told me you were mean to him." Yoongi spits out, his grip on Hoseok's wrists tightens, digging his nails deeper into Hoseok's skin. "Told me you are a monster." He adds. "Poor kid was a mess, just what did you do to him?"

Hoseok chuckles a little, keeping himself calm as possible. He can clearly see that Yoongi is pissed off, but not furious, meaning he doesn't know the full truth.

"Do you believe I'm a monster, detective?" He asks, batting his eyes a little. "Sure I'm an asshole, and yeah I said some things to him that made him cry, but a monster?" He scoffs, feigning hurt. "Jimin is drama queen."

"That still doesn't give you the right to hurt him." He says, loosening his hold on Hoseok's wrists. "Don't fuck with him like that anymore. Or else you can find another fuck buddy to please your fucked up needs."

Hoseok nods, going along with what Yoongi says, for now. He doesn't want the fun to end between him and the detective, meaning he'll have to be a little more careful when threatening Jimin next time.

"Let's not fight Detective Min, it's not fun." Hoseok purrs as he wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck and adjusts his legs further apart, pushing his clenching heat along Yoongi's cock. "C'mon, let's finish what we started." He whispers, pulling Yoongi down for a hot kiss.

Yoongi gives into it and kisses Hoseok back, lapping his tongue across the blood on Hoseok's lip and instantly getting turned on, but not to the extent where he goes crazy. Just enough to get his cock hard again; thrusting it deeply within Hoseok's sensitive walls.

Yoongi goes slower this time, his anger now subsided but his doubts still linger. Resting his head against Hoseok's, the Yoonseok duo stare each other down, both grinning and panting to the pace of their thrusts, until Hoseok's eyes slowly roll into the back of his head, a heavily pleased sigh escaping his as he cums.

Yoongi grunts, cumming again inside Hoseok, then pulls out and collapses next to him, both panting hard to catch their breaths.

Then in the distance, Yoongi's phone rings, and the detective lets out a disgruntled moan as he sits up and stares at his pants on the floor.

"Do you want me to answer that?" Hoseok offers as he's about to get up, but Yoongi beats him to it and goes for his phone first. God forbid its Chief Bang and Hoseok answers it again saying he's Yoongi's personal dildo.

He picks it up and sees that it's Solar calling, which makes Yoongi's stomach drop a little when remembers the lipstick hw found in Hoseok's car.

Immediately he looks to Hoseok whom was limping around the room, looking for his pants.

Yoongi quickly answers. "What did you find?" He asks.

"Straight to the point! I like that about you." Solar remarks, making Yoongi scoff. "I got the results back from the lab on that lipstick tube you brought. You need to be here to see this."

"Just keep it on hold for me.." Yoongi mutters, stealing a glance at Hoseok jiggling his but into his tight jeans. "And don't say a word to anyone yet. I got a mission tomorrow with Namjoon so I'll see you after."

"Okay, but this is really urgent Yoongi." Solar's tone is serious when she hangs up, and that leaves a bad impression on Yoongi.

"Is it work again?" Hoseok asks as he comes up from behind Yoongi and hugs him, planting sweet kisses on Yoongi's shoulder and neck.

"Yeah." Yoongi sighs deeply, his thoughts a mess of doubts and worries. "You should go Hoseok. I have a mission at the hotel and I need rest."

"Of course.." Hoseok leans in closer, lightly giving Yoongi a kiss on the lips, still tasting the blood from the slap Yoongi gave him. "Are you still mad at me Detective?" Hoseok bats his lashes again while planting more kisses on Yoongi's shoulder, making Yoongi's stomach flip.

"No, I'm just annoyed." He turns around to face Hoseok. "But not with you... its work related." 

"I'm so glad." Hoseok places a hand to his chest and huffs in relief. "I really like you Detective Min, and I don't want this friendship to fall apart over a little fight, although I must say, getting slapped by you turns me on."

Yoongi rolls his eyes, but he couldn't help but grin. "Get out of here. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Have fun at work." He winks, then goes and picks up the rest of his clothes and leaves.

"Hoseok." The aforementioned stops at the door, glancing over his shoulder with a hum. "Take it easy on Jimin." He warns.

The psychopath gives him a wide heart shaped smile. "No worries Detective Min, I'll be a good boy for you. I won't bother Jimin anymore."

Because he'll already be dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.9K 32
Bangtan is about to debut, but they're missing one thing... a talented young dancer. ☆ A tragic Sope fanfiction that plays with your emotions. ☆ Comp...
46.9K 3.3K 22
One year after the events from Daegu, unexpected murders start to arise, shaking the city of Busan in fear. With each case connected to the other, it...
10.4K 574 39
When Yoongi goes to a restaurant with his friend, he wasn't expecting to fall for the waiter. Started: 18 August 2019 Ended: 27 April 2020 Boy×boy Si...
4.3K 235 21
"It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do." "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!" . In...