KISS IN THE DARK || Kth + Pjm...

By __pollyanna

Well as it says in the cover. It started with a kiss in the dark. // A story where two people who didn't re... More

Author's Note ♥
The First Kiss
Something's Changed
The Weird Pull
The Wrong Choice
The Right Choice!
FRIENDS ?
Small Touch
A Little Hope
Resisting?
Alcohol and Jealously
Must Be Nice
Birthday Wish
A Promise
To The Beach
And They Kiss
Where I Feel Safe
Say It Again
THE NIGHT ♥
Can't Wait Anymore
3 AM Thoughts
Tell Me, I Wanna Know
Stupid Thoughts
Our Special Place ♥
ALWAYS
Lets Get It
THE WEDDING
The Damn Lace Shirt

Nickname

5.5K 341 303
By __pollyanna

CHAPTER 8

Its been around 2 weeks or so and Jimin finally decided to attend college but he still can't dance for 2-3 days as stitches have just healed properly.

Jungkook and Taehyung were at Jimin's apartment because Hoseok was out with Yoongi and he didn't wanna leave Jimin alone.

It was 10PM and Yoongi has just texted Taehyung that they're not coming back home and are going to his and Yoongi's place to which Taehyung replied with a thumbs up and wink emoji.

"They're not coming..

We have to order something for dinner!"

"They Banginggg!"

Jungkook said or rather sang with a big grin on his face, which got him a small punch from Jimin on his shoulder who was sitting beside him.

"There's no need to announce it kook-ah"

Taehyung said and Jungkook just chuckled. They have been waiting for them to bring food with them but now since the plan's changed they decided to order some pizza. After 30 minutes the pizza arrived.

"I'm putting on a movie"

Jungkook said and got up which gave Taehyung the chance to be near his dear Jimin.
He stood up from the side couch, grabbed a blanket and sat beside Jimin putting the blanket on both of their legs.

Jimin has become so use to Taehyung being clingy to him for the past weeks that he didn't even say anything. Besides the usual flirting, Taehyung didn't really do anything to make Jimin feel uncomfortable.

"You never leave a chance do you?"

Jungkook said coming back after putting the movie and now sitting on Taehyung's left side which made Taehyung in the middle.

"Never!"

Taehyung said with a playful smirk on his face and got closer to Jimin putting his head on Jimin's shoulder to which he resisted at first but then gave in because of Taehyung's warmth and his scent which Jimin loves, but would never admit.

It was somewhat of spicy and sweet mixed together with very faint traces of it ever being there, easily arousing anyone including Jimin, but even Jimin so much as mentions it in front of Taehyung, the dark head would go crazy.

Jimin came out of trance when some funny music started playing and PIXAR logo came up on the screen which Jimin recongnized very well and he screamed in excitement like a little kid would.

"Monsters, Inc."

Taehyung had pulled his head up from Jimin's shoulder too see his eyes turning into crescents making his chest tighten and a smile taking over his face, thinking it is one of the most beautiful things he's ever seen.

He put his head back taking in Jimin's warm and happy aura.
After realizing that he's not just interested in Jimin but actually likes him he doesn't leave a chance to be near him.

Noticing his every small details, how he makes his hands into fists when he's excited , or how he scrunches his tiny nose, how his pout is the most adorable thing he's ever seen.
The realization made him grin like an idiot.

Few days ago he decided to tell the whole group that he likes Jimin and wants to win his heart.
Receiving applaud from the group.
Literally.

He still doesn't have the heart to tell Jimin yet, he just started receiving some positive reactions from him and he doesn't want to scare Jimin away and loose this trust that has finally started building up.

They ate their pizza and watched the movie, Taehyung obviously noticed every small expression Jimin made. Jimin on the other hand was too busy to notice Taehyung's gaze on him.
He loved that movie and has probably seen it a hundred time.

After the movie ended jungkook got up to help clear out the boxes of pizza and soda cans while Taehyung got up to leave making Jimin miss the warm presence of the younger.

"You.. You're leaving?"

Jimin asked with a very tiny frown visible on his face making Taehyung's heart dance inside his chest. Progress. He thought.

"Ya.. Jungkook is staying here. Do you want me to stay?"

Taehyung asked as innocently he could obviously trying to hide the happiness which was forming inside him. Please say yes. Taehyung saw Jimin biting his lip in nervousness. A habit that the older has which teases him a lot.

"No! I was just asking.. you know because...
Yoongi and Hobi hyung might need some personal space."

"Ah.. That.. Then maybe I should let jungkook go and I'll stay"

Jimin was about to say something when Jungkook entered with his cookie monster pyjamas in his hands.

"I need to go?"

"No. You can both stay. You can share Hobi hyung's bed"

Jimin said standing up and Taehyung cursed at the youngest in his head. "I wanted to be alone with him". He sighed accepting his fate.

Jungkook left and went inside Hobi's room leaving Jimin and Taehyung alone, staring at each other awkwardly.
It was the first time Taehyung was going to stay over and it was making him feel weird. Even though they'll be in separate rooms. He was just excited.

"Well do you want me to help you to your room?"

Taehyung asked hoping the purple head would say yes.
He's only been in Jimin's room twice and he loves going in there.
It has a whole wall of polaroids clicked by Jimin which he loves looking at.
There are so many that he still hasn't seen them all.

"I'm fine Taehyung.

Ummm.. Good Night.

I'll see you in the morning.. I guess"

Jimin was about to go inside his room, when his wrist was caught in Taehyung's hand who turned Jimin around looking straight into his eyes.

A small gasp leaving Jimin's mouth as to how close they were and the fact that his heart was beating fast.

He looked up at Taehyung who was staring right back.
Jimin gulped.
Taehyung still had Jimin's wrist in his hand, he was tracing his thumb up and down and then he leaned near Jimin's ear. Speaking in a husky voice.

"I can't sleep like this!"

By now Jimin's insides were panicking, his heart was loud like a drum and he thought that Taehyung is just gonna kiss him, but then he said..

"These jeans are not made for sleeping"

Jimin eased a little but just a little because of the proximity. He let out a small breath out, which made direct contact with Taehyung's skin sending chills down his spine.

"There's some shorts in Hoseokii hyung's last drawer"

Jimin replied with a bit of high pitch than usual, because he still wasn't over the fact that Taehyung and him were practically breathing the same air.

"Thankyou"

Taehyung said and let his grip on Jimin's wrist loose.
And for a minute Jimin didn't move but Taehyung suddenly coughed a little and Jimin almost dashed inside his room closing the gate and trying to calm himself.

Taehyung on the other hand soon left the innocent teasing face of his and was grinning like an idiot.

"Why do you keep teasing him like that"

Jungkook asked with a smile showing his bunny teeth.

"Have you even seen him he's like so beau~"

"I know. You're Whipped"

Jungkook said while chuckling and Taehyung giving him a small punch on the shoulder.

"Why people keep punching me when I say the truth"

Jungkook said and Taehyung just rolled his eyes.
And with that all three went to sleep.

▪️▪️▪️

Jimin woke up earlier than usual and made his way to the kitchen to get himself some water when he noticed Taehyung in the kitchen eating cereal and not even looking in Jimin's direction when he said..

"Good Morning Bub!"

"Bub?"

Jimin questioned in confusion as to why a sudden nickname for him.

"Ya..
I saw you yesterday watching the movie.

You're like a baby..

Small and cute"

Taehyung said still not looking up from his bowl. It is easy for him to give out sexy and sassy comments or compliments or flirting with Jimin.

But if its anything cute or sweet its hard for him to compliment Jimin. It makes him nervous. He even blushes

Jimin too had a very tiny blush painted on the cheek. He didn't like to be called small but somehow he didn't mind it right now but of course he won't show it

"I'm so much more than just small and

cu-cute!"

Jimin said with a pouty face with an obvious fake annoyed voice, to which Taehyung laughed and finally looked up at Jimin.

"Trust me Jimin. I know"

Taehyung said this with nothing but sincerity on his face and a look.
A look Jimin couldn't understand, a look which he didn't ever notice in younger's eyes before.

A look which had adoration. For him?

Jimin shook the feeling. He knew that Taehyung's only interested in physical part of a relationship and nothing else.

They all got ready with Jungkook wearing the clothes he had already brought and Taehyung borrowing some from Hoseok's wardrobe.

Jungkook and Taehyung came in their own cars so Jungkook drove alone to college and Taehyung drove Jimin as he still couldn't drive commanded by Jimin's mother and mother figure Seokjin.

The ride was longer because both of them were silent. They reached and Jimin was about to get out when Taehyung held his hand.

"I'll text you. We'll go back together.. Okay?"

Taehyung said with a soft voice. His heart hammering inside because of how boldly he took Jimin's hand.

"Its okay.. I'll mana-"

"We'll go together...

Bub"

Taehyung said and Jimin went silent because of the use of the nickname. He looked away and then got out.

Taehyung got out too and his reaction changing back to the cold one as if he hasn't just made Jimin blush with the cutest nickname.

Jimin saw Taehyung's whole aura change but didn't say anything, he still needs time to adjust.. He can't just magically become carefree around people like before.

But Jimin made it sure in his mind to help the younger but at his own pace. And with that they both went to their classes.

Both in thoughts of each other.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soooooo.. Like it?

Also,

What is a weird food combination you love?

Me: I sometimes eat my Pineapple ice-cream with cornflakes and it tastes fucking awesome.
( try it ♥ )

Sorry for Any typos and Mistakes.

Thankyou for reading. ❤️

And...

Byeeeeeeee

[03.03.20]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
158K 7.2K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
16.5K 463 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
202K 4.8K 74
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ If you don't feel comfortable, don't read it. 2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt