The Cheerleaders Vs. The Sing...

By miniChGu

"You dragged me into this battle and I'm not weak enough to let you win." When the mean school principal step... More

🌸Author's Note:
🌸Characters
🌸Teddy Bear
🌸Wicked Witch
🌸Nightmare
🌸Shining Stars
🌸Falling Dream
🌸Winner
🌸Unicorn
🌸Cursed Relationship
🌸Bus Ride
🌸First Chapter
🌸Roommate
🌸First Sunrise
🌸Forgiving Problems
🌸Morning Tease
🌸Blooming
🌸Little Girl
🌸Versis
🌸Bathtub
🌸Rainy Day
🌸JEN
🌸Pool Party
🌸Finally Settled
🌸Birthday Girl
🌸Welcome Back
🌸His Help
🌸Night of Confusion
🌸Blurry Thoughts
🌸Problems and Emotions
🌸Falling Deeper
🌸Monthly Visitor
🌸Misunderstanding
🌸Late Night Favor
🌸The Gossips
🌸Feeling His Pain
🌸Let It Out
🌸Free at Last
🌸Open
🌸Lowest Point
🌸Her Confession
🌸Worthless
🌸Clinic Buddies
🌸Mom and Dad
🌸Her Secret
🌸Warm Surprise
🌸Shortcake and Fraud
🌸Labels Don't Matter
🌸The Not So Protective Father
🌸Rivalry Starts Now
🌸Letter
🌸Locker Room
🌸Where Were We?
🌸Mrs. Yeo's Decision
🌸Goodbye?
🌸End - PROPHECY
🌸Author's Note
🌸New Story

🌸Memory

4K 220 85
By miniChGu

J E N N I E

I didn't know why I suddenly felt that pain. So what if he likes someone? He's also human and it's normal as fuck. "Stop this, Jennie Kim. You're over reacting."

"Jennie unnie!" Lisa surprised me when she went on my back, giving her a piggy back ride. "It's been a long time since the four of us talked."

"You're always with Taehyung. What's the real deal, uri Jennie Kim." Jisoo teased.

"No.. He's just my roommate that's why I hang out with him the most. But I love you three more. Don't ever doubt that." They hugged me tight, keeping me inside. "Can't breathe!" They backed away laughing. "Don't worry. I'll be spending more time with you guys, now that we're living normally again."

"It's okay.. You're friends with them, you're friends with us.. We understand Jennie unnie." Chaeng said like the sweet girl she is.

"Now, what to do first? I heard we don't have to attend class since we just arrived. Sleepover at my house?"

"Heck yeah!"

I went to my locker and took some of my notebooks. "Jen! Where are you going? Aren't you guys gonna practice?"

"We're having a sleepover at my house. We miss doing it so..yeah. I'm going home."

"But we just got from vacation. Don't you miss school?" I do! But something just makes me want to rest for a while. "I want to show you something." He took my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria. "She's pretty, isn't she?"

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. You took me all the way here so I can see this girl of yours? Yeah, yeah.. She's pretty alright? But it's obvious that I'm prettier. I'm the prettiest in this school."

"Whatever you say shortcake." Then a group of girls also sat on their table. "Woah.. She's really friendly."

"Wait." I looked closely at the girl with blonde and pink hair. "Isn't that.." He looked at me and looked at the person I'm looking at.

"Who? Do you know them?"

"Um- N-no.. I uh.. I thought it was someone. I gotta go Tae. The girls are waiting for me." I quickly left the cafeteria and went to the gate.

"Jennie!! What took you so long?!" It was just Jisoo sitting on the bench. "Well the two giraffes aren't here too."

"Jisoo unnie..." I sat beside her. "I saw them again."

"Who?" She analyzed my face and finally got it. "Oh! Those witches?! Where are they?! How dare they come back here after we shoo them away?!"

"I know.. I also thought they're not coming back."

"You know what Jen? The whole school should know what those piece of shits did to you! They don't deserve to walk around the grounds freely after what they did. It's fucking unfair!"

"Unniedeul!" We turned to Chaeng and Lisa who are happily running towards us.

"It's fine. I have you three and that's all I need. Please don't tell anyone else about my past." She smiled and nodded.

My driver came and we all went inside the car. "It's gonna be fine Jennie. It's not gonna happen again." I said to myself.

T A E H Y U N G

"Hm.. 'Tae'. That's a first." I looked at her again and she was also looking at me. I broke eye contact and panicked inside. No one ever made me feel tensed like this!

I was about to walk away when he called my name. "Taehyung!" She stood up from her seat and walked towards me. "Hi?"

"Hi.. I have to go." She quickly held my hand and pulled me back.

"You were looking at me a while ago. Do you want to say something?" Her friends suddenly teased us by making weird sounds. "Cut it out! Oh my gosh.." She said to them.

"No, no.. I was just spacing out." I reasoned.

"Really? 'Cause I actually want to talk to you too." Fuck. Why is she so pretty?! "I'm Sooyoung."

"I know- I mean! Nice to meet you." She shook my hand and smiled. "I have to go. I still have practice."

"Okay. See you around Taehyung!"

I smiled and quickly left. "Phew. That was close." If I stayed with her for too long I'd turn into a hideous tomato. That would be very embarrassing. "Keep it together Taehyung."

J E N N I E

"I know you're keeping something from us, unnie. Come on.. You can tell us. What are friends for?" Lisa pleaded.

"We want to understand you, unnie. What really happened?" Chaeyoung asked and hugged me. "Why can't you forgive?"

"Guys.. Let's not force her. Jen, you can tell them when you're ready."

"No.. I think I should tell them. It's been so long." I took a deep breath before telling them my story. "I have friends before.. Before I knew the three of you. I treated them well. I welcomed them in my life. I trusted them. I treated them like a family. But they just used me. I got myself introuble by following everything they tell me to do. But they said sorry to me."

"And you forgave them?"

"Of course. I was too naive and trusted them again. I just realized I was too dumb when I already feel like they're controlling me. Then they betrayed me. They accused me of someone's death. They made people believe I bullied her and everyone shut me out. It was the darkest part of my life. I only had mom and Krystal that time. No one dared to talk to me. They were glaring at me everytime. I was fucking twelve that time!" I felt my tears streaming down my face.

"Then I met her and we became friends." Jisoo unnie said and wiped my tears. "I helped her recover and we found out that it wasn't really Jennie's fault. It was those crazy hags who messed with her. We told the directress about it and expelled their group. Good thing people stopped judging Jennie after it."

"Who are they?" Jisoo unnie turned to me looking worried. "Please tell us.."

"Sana, Wendy, and Tzuyu. After what they did.. I decided not to give anyone a second chance. If they messed with me once, it's over. I'm just trying to protect myself from two-faced devils."

"So that's what happened. Now I know why it was so hard for you to forgive."

"Now they're back and we have to make sure they don't mess with Jennie again. What they did was enough already. I hope they don't fool anyone anymore."

"Guys.. They're friends with Taehyung's special someone. I'm scared they'll do the same to him."

--
Author's Note:

I just want to clear things out. Sana, Wendy, Joy and Tzuyu are sweet lovely babies. They're also shipped to Taehyung so I had the idea of them being Jen's enemies in this story. Please don't be mad at me for this🙏 I know there are once and reveluvs reading this and I myself is a fan of them too. This is just a fanfic so if they're mean here, it's just here not in the real world, okie?😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 394 12
Taehyung and Jennie were into a secret relationship hiding it to his/her fans for a three years now. Recently, BTS just create an account on instagra...
55.3K 2.2K 20
I went crazy over you. Over you, only you. When 10 mafia students suddenly get Jennie Kim, involved in their business, only to get crazy.
367K 9.2K 24
The Bangtan Boys vocal line which includes: Jungkook,V,Jin, and Jimin were invited on the show "We got married" They have to marry the gorgeous rook...
62.3K 1.4K 27
A love triangle of sorts happens between you, Steve and Bucky. For months you dated Steve, he broke your heart, for some time after you still helped...