Whispers Of Memories

Od fariya_siddiqui

"Memories: a recollection one cannot get rid of even after losing them" _____________________________ "Why yo... Více

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Questionnaire

Chapter 11.

708 46 0
Od fariya_siddiqui

Abhay

Enjoy Reading ♥️

He stood up form his place and started moving towards parking of his office. The day was hectic and tiering. He felt so exhausted that he just want go home and hit the bed to take his beauty sleep.

But as soon as he started the car, the steering itself moved in different direction as if it has its own mind.

This is what he is doing since he came to know about Naina's whereabouts. He sounds like a teenage lover boy.

He was driving unaware of his surroundings when his eyes caught a glimpse of the face whom he can recognise in the crowd of millions. He frowned looking at the girl in front of him entering in the cafe at the time, because she was suppose to wrap up the work.

Abhay also hopped out from his car when she entered inside the cafe. His foot took him to the door and then he was able to witness the scene in front of him.

A boy in his twenties was standing in front of an old man, intimidating him. Then his head snapped backwards where Naina was standing. His eyes widened when the boy started moving towards Naina with a evil smirk on his face.

Abhay so much want to wipe that smirk off his face. How can anyone look at his girl like that? He looked at Naina who must be warning the guy, she was pretending to be unaffected with him but a blind person can also tell that she was scared like hell.

He wanted to laugh at her scared self who was afraid of some kid but it wasn't the correct time. The guy was proceedings and Naina was taking slow steps back to create some distance between them.

In a swift motion he opened the door of the cafe and entered inside it. As soon as he entered Naina took another backward step and her back collide with his front.

For a second he stood still there without moving an inch. Naina stood so close to him. He wanted to hold her and soothe her tense form.
But again it wasn't the right time to do so.

He was looking at Naina from sideways, when she frowned and looked up at him.

Her narrow eyes widened when she registered that it wasn't wall that she was collide to. It's him. Next moment she moved away from him and started looking down at floor.

Her heart started thumping inside her chest and her breath become uneven. She was hell nervous at first the she was scared of the guy now the sudden encounter with Abhay. She wasn't able to think straight.

"How long do you guys are planning to stand like this!?" Said Abhay probably to the guys because she wasn't able to look at him.

On the other hand Abhay masked his feelings with a stern expression.
But when the guy didn't budge Abhay got irritated and moved forward. Now it's time for him to back off and run away because who has the guts to mess up with Mr. Abhay Vadhere.

"Let's go from here" the guy yelled and all of them left leaving few people inside. There was silence inside the cafe until the old man came in front of Abhay and Naina and said

"Thank you very much Sir for saving us from those rich spoiled brat. If you guys won't have come on time, they would have.."

"No...it's okay." Abhay said, getting uncomfortable. He knows that he hadn't did anything for them. He came here only because of Naina. If it wasn't for Naina he would never bother to mess with anyone or help anyone.

"No you have saved our lives they were not going to leave this so easily if you haven't came. And Naina, thanks dear for coming. I am sorry if I have disturbed you." The old man said and turned towards Naina who was looking at floor as if it was the most fascinating thing to do right now.

Naina looked up and smiled at the man. And Abhay felt like he is going to melt after watching the smile on her face. He was held captive by her smiling. Probably the most beautiful simle he has ever seen.

She was saying something to the old man but he wasn't able to listen it. He was so busy in staring at her beautiful face and elegant smile.

Naina felt his eyes on her, which was making her nervous. She was growing uncomfortable by his heated gaze. He wasn't supposed to know about her whereabouts. She left his house because she don't want to face him. She didn't know why but she feels that it wasn't right going closer to him.

But how come Abhay find out about her. Is he stalking her or Virat and Anisha told him about her. The more she think the more she got confused. She was growing irritated.

Thinking she moved towards the counter and started helping the old lady with her work.

Meanwhile the old man insisted Abhay to at least have coffee there.
At which Abhay agreed, reluctantly. The old man also went to the counter and told Naina something and her head snapped in his way, he was already looking at her. There eyes met for a moment, and next moment they both averted there gaze.

He took his seat on a nearby chair and started using his phone more like pretending using his phone. His whole attention was on the girl behind the counter.

After a while she came in front of him with a cup of coffee, and placed it in front of him.

"Enjoy your coffee, sir." She said and was about to turn when Abhay called her.

"Naina..." Her step halted and her heart skipped a beat listening her name from his mouth, for the very first time.

His situation wasn't also different from her. His heart was drumming inside her ears. His palm was sweating, his own voice seems unknown to him. He gulped down his dried throat and added.

"Will you please sit for a while...I wanna talk to you." He said and licked his dry lips.

It was an irony that the person from whom the world is scared of is behaving like a scared cat in front of a girl.

"I can't.." she turned towards him and added. "I mean this is my work place."

"Okay!! We will talk after you finish your work." He said looking at her, at which she nodded.

She turned and went inside. He finished his coffee and left the place at which Naina heaved a sigh of relief, who was peeking through the door. For she don't want to talk to him. There is nothing to talk about between them. She was nothing to him that's why she didn't want to bother him.

She was okay with whatever is left in her life and don't want to trouble anyone because of her. Thinking she busied herself in the work.

"Okay bye Aunty take care." She bid her farewell and left the cafe.

She was turned into the street and was walking fastly because it was late at night and the street were empty. She intentionally worked late because she don't wanted to go home early.

She will not admit it but she was afraid of loneliness. It scared her leaving alone at home doing nothing. That's why she wanted to spend as much time at cafe as she could.

She was nearing her apartment that is when she noticed a car in front of her building. As soon as she came near the car she noticed that Abhay was standing there in the same dress which he was wearing at cafe today. That means he hadn't gone his home and was waiting here all the time.

If someone say that she was shocked then it would be an understatement. What he wanted to talk to her or more important how he came to know about her living place. She got more nervous and uncomfortable as she neared him.

Abhay looked up when someone came in front of him. Naina was standing in front of him with a handbag and looking at him, as if trying to figure out something but wasn't able to.

"You came." He said in order to start a conversation at which she nodded.

"You wanna tell me something!?" Naina asked scrutinizingly.

"Ah..um I...I wanted to..."

"You!?" She raised her thin eyebrows.

"I am sorry Naina. I didn't mean to hurt you. It was... I was not thinking straight at that time-"

"It's okay.. I know it wasn't your fault you where very anxious at that time. I can understand. You don't need to apologize." Naina explained.

"You are not mad!?" Abhay asked smiling as if a very heavy weight off his shoulders.

"Why would I?" Naina also chuckled looking at his face who was smiling like a child when they got their favourite toy. She had never seen him smiling like this. It was the new and unknown version of Abhay which she couldn't help but like.

"Seriously!?" He again asked as if he wasn't sure what he heard. She nodded looking at her sweaty hands.

"Then why did you left!?" He asked. It took her off guard. Naina's head snapped towards him. She wasn't expecting such a straight forward question.

"Why did you left Naina.!? You should have confront me about my behaviour, you should have asked me the reason. But you bothered least and left without even telling. I know that I am no one to you. You are independent and can choose what is good for you.

But still Naina at least you should have asked me. I was feeling so convicted so guilty, you can't even imagine. There was not a single moment in which I didn't think of you. Your thoughts always occupied my mind.

I always know about you. Where you live, where you work but I never muster up courage to face you. I have never felt this way.

Naina please!! answer me I am tired of this. Please tell me!! why this is happening to me. I know that you are the only one who have the answer of my questions."

Abhay said and Naina was standing dumbstruck. She wasn't even blinking her eyes. It was so much for her to digest. Never in her wildest dream she thought that Abhay can feel such things for her.

"Naina..." He called her, making her look upward.

"I am sorry if I've made you suffer so much. But try to understand Abhay, It is true that your behaviour hurt me but it was natural you were concerned of your sister and you did what you found right.

I am not at all mad at you. You don't have to feel guilty. I can never be angry at you. In fact I always wanted to thank you for saving me. If you wouldn't saved me I might have died that day or may be even worse. I am thankful to you, Anisha and Virat.

And about me leaving your place, I was meant to happen if not today then tomorrow. I can't live at your place forever. And I don't want to bother you guys more." She said. Her eyes turned glossy and breath heavy.

For a while they both stood there without uttering a word.

"It's okay... Abhay live your life happily. Don't feel guilty and please express your feelings whether it be anger or love don't bottle up your feelings.

All the time I have spend at your place I have find out that you are not the person what you try to pretend. Behind this arrogant facade there is Abhay who is vulnerable and want someone with whom he can talk and express his feelings. Someone whom he can get angry with, someone with whom he can laugh his heart out.

Be yourself Abhay don't shut everyone. Be yourself Abhay don't pretend." She said looking at him who was staring at a point on the ground with an unreadable expression.

Finding him standing there she started moving towards her building.
She walked past him but stopped abruptly when suddenly he held her hand resisting her to move forward.

"Be that someone in my life...Naina"

Assalamualaikum beautiful readers.

Hope you guys are doing well.

This is the next update and hope you guys will enjoy it.

Whispers of Memories reached at 1k reads thanks to all of you.

And special thanks to Shalusharmi
ayesh1love
ash172004
for your love and support.

Keep supporting and I will try my best to make this book worth reading.

Tell me if you liked there confessions.

And thanks for reading. Stay healthy and blessed.

Do vote 🌟 and comment✒️.

And love you all 😘😘😘

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7K 160 2
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗲𝗿 - What do you think? Where is this relationship going? 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮 - I don't know...but we should continue going with the flow." 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲...
1.4M 52.6K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
2.1M 170K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
29K 1.9K 22
My parents named me Naina But for him I was his Tara I was just like you guys, a simple Bengali girl who struggling with her college and life with p...