A PASSION FOR REVENGE (COMPLE...

impxrfxction_23

Avyanna Johnson was always a lone wolf since birth. It also did not help that she grew up in isolation in the... Еще

CAST
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
announcement
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
UPDATING ROUTINE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY- FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY- SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY- ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY- TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY- THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY- FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY- FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY- EIGHT
EPILOGUE
Watty's 2021

CHAPTER FIVE

1.3K 77 7
impxrfxction_23

Alpha Brian in the photo above.

Luna Mia(Alpha Brian's mate)

**************************************************************

AVYANNA'S POV

"Its time." Hunter says as we surround the border of the DOMHNALL territory. The time has come for our first attack. When I was humiliated I just ran away like a coward. Now I'm back to set my record straight, that I am not a coward, in fact I am a warrior. This time I have come back and guess what? I am not alone.

"Okay then, so what are we waiting for?" I say

Hunter gives a firm go ahead nod to Rhysand which then is an official start to the destruction, I have for the werewolf community. Rhysand and some five rogue warriors silently sneak up on the Domhnall pack's warriors guarding the border. They swiftly take them down one by one until there is no one, to stop us from entering the pack area. The plan is for the rogues to have my back, cover me or distract anyone that gets in my way of attacking, Alpha Brian.

I know he will not go down without a fight, that is every Alpha's pride. He will ask for a duo. In werewolf history and laws, the only way one can be recognized as an Alpha and takeover is either due to a duo or when the previous Alpha willingly passes down their position, to the future Alpha like their son or daughter. It basically works the same way royalty works in the earth realm, with humans. Therefore, in short I will gladly give him a duo.

"You can now go into his mansion, I'm sure he is there and probably his Luna too, just to be careful , when we are done down here, we will catch up with you. Be careful, please." Hunter says as he kisses my forehead and gets into defense mode when he sees a group of the pack's warriors come running towards us.

As they approach, I run into the mansion and close the front door. From what I can see so far, probably the only people who are in here are Alpha Brian and Luna Mia because with the commotion downstairs, I could have been greeted by some guards by now.

Anyway that is my benefit. When I finally drink in the appearance of the mansion, I was enticed. This God damn, mansion, is like a castle from the inside, honestly who wants to be the Alpha King when you have this, its as good as being the King himself. I mean, don't get confused here, I have never seen or care to see the castle of the Alpha King but however, I'm pretty sure after tonight I have an idea.

When I enter the mansion, the first thing that greets me is the long , wide staircase. The stairs are not steep too much, that are reasonably flat which can give you confidence to walk or if you are gutsy enough to run in heels. They are pretty wide though, if they are like that I wonder how the castle ones are like. They have rails made out of glass and the top of the railings have this artistic gold design to it. If you don't look closely, you would think that its real gold but noons would be foolish enough to put real gold everywhere. This front door hallway, is a theme of gold, white and glass. The sides are filled with pillars of gold that spread all the way down the hallway to probably the back of the mansion. The pillars are also gold with a peacock embroidered in every pillar. I wonder what it means. The pillars, carry both the second and first floor. The bottom floor, has arch like windows with no bars and the top wherever there is a door probably for rooms. In the middle of the hall, just before the stairs there is an umbrella shaped crystal chandelier. It has an umbrella shape, with rectangular paintings decorated with leaves and the rectangle , with raindrop or water drop dangling below it.

"Marvelous right." A male voice sounds from behind me.

I quickly turn around and see who the voice belongs to, only to find out that it belongs to Alpha Brian, himself. He is the Domhnall territory's Alpha and it is believed this territory, is the weakest of all the other three. However, weak doesn't mean easy to conquer, never underestimate your enemy. You see, this leader is ruthless and cunning, so you can imagine the pack. But it doesn't scare me at all.

"Yes,quite astonishing actually. I have to admit the chandelier is my favourite part. I really cannot wait to have it under my name." I say as I put my cruella face.

"What?" He says with shocked. I'm guessing, he does not know who I am. But I cannot blame him, no one knows who I am except for the northern territory, but soon everyone will know and remember my face whether in their dreams or worst nightmares. Its their pick, I mentally shrug.

"Yes , you heard me right, I am here to claim your title." I say whilst circling him as if its the most casual thing to say to an alpha of the pack you want to overthrow. Its not everyday that someone wants to take your place as Alpha. Awwww, I must have hurt his feelings. Well sometimes in this world , you have to be a villain to win this game of survival especially in KOVA.

"Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha!!!! You are funny right?" He says as he takes it as a joke. "Why are you really here, are you a messenger from Aedion?"

This man has some nerves and now he is still in denial.

I firmly say " I won't repeat myself, you heard me loud and clear the first."

His eyes turn yellow, showing his wolf is present and he most definitely did not like the way I just talked to him. Vanadey is pushing to get out too because she does not take challenges lightly. She has always wanted to be in control ever since we were rejected in order to release her anger on someone and this is why I love her so much.

He moves so fast towards me and holds my collar and says " Show. Me. Some. Respect."

I chuckle as I brush his hands off of me.

"Oh, Alpha Brian , firstly my respect is earned and secondly, if I can disrespect the Alpha King, what makes you so sure, I can respect you?" I say every word, slowly for the dumbass to understand. I cannot believe , he is not taking me seriously, this is getting boring now. Its time for action.

I face him and watch him carefully, as he eyes me up and down, with slow realisation creeping in. I smile, he must have heard about the little incident in the northern territory about a month ago. This will be fun.

He eyes me warily and looks me dead straight in my eyes and asks "Who. Are. You?"

My smirk appears are again as I utter my next words.

"Well, I go by a lot of names , some call me the she devil, some the abomination and some my most favorite, the woman of steel but probably the most prominent name, you have heard of is Avyanna Johnson, the hybrid." I say the last part with a lot of enthusiasm.

As I say this , the guards come running in from the back door , the some time Hunter, Rhysand and the rogues run through the front door. This is going to be splendid.

"You know , despite whoever you are , I will not give you my place as Alpha on a silver platter right?" He says already preparing to defend his title.

"Yes i know."

"Then in that case, I challenge you to a duo, but I won't let you fight me with the advantage of all your two sides. You have to promise me, to make it a fair fight and only use your wolf."

"Deal." I say as he shifts into his wolf. His wolf was the colour Burgundy and bigger than mine, probably because he is an Alpha. He has a beautiful wolf.

He growls at me to probably indicate the start of the challenge. Hence, I turn into my wolf. Vanadey, is a rare type of wolf. She is white in colour and bigger than most female werewolves, which I have no idea why. However, Vanadey's eyes are different from typical wolves, instead of yellow or golden eyes, she has red blood eyes. I have no idea of why they are like that but I am guessing its because I have vampire blood in me.

(Avyanna's wolf)

Alpha Brian starts circling me whilst growling. I just stand there waiting for attack, I have prepared myself long enough. If there is one thing I am willing to bet on is myself. I mean it, the werewolf community really do not know the destruction, I bring with every set I take. They should not even have the guts to challenge me like right now, wanting a duo. But anyway, its an advantage to me because I will show them that I am not one to be messed with by giving an example of Brian. Out of nowhere, his mate approaches the crowd surrounding us with a horrified look on her face.

Finally, runs towards me and leaps into the air with the intention of jumping on top of me of me, big mistake , no wonder why his pack is the weakest. I obviously dodge , that is the oldest trick in the book. We face each other again and he runs towards me , trying to almost bite my face off but I quickly move out of the way and whilst doing that I bump my head in his ribs hard and he falls down whining. However, he regains his composure and attacks again with his paws, I manage to escape that impact. The fight keeps going back and fourth and eventually I get tired of the little play.

I finally do the running without giving him enough time to escape my impact and he falls down as I landed on top of him. His warriors try to join in but I give them a vicious growl. Surprisingly the Alpha took that as an opportunity to roll is over and our position is now vice versa. Wow!! He really doesn't give up easily, sadly I am twice as stubborn.

I gather all my strength and push the big wolf of me and plant my long claws in his left side ribs. Blood gushes out which makes him whine loud and forcefully shift back.

I also shift back and walk towards him and step on his wound. Rhysand throws a blanket at me and I wrap it around me.

"Alpha Brian." I say as he whines, to the pressure I am putting on his injury. " Is this a surrender, of your territory to me or do you still wish to fight?" I say the last part stepping him harder on his wound. He lets out a loud , agonizing cry.

"I would rather die , than to have my divinity, stepped on by a hybrid." He spits every word.

I smirked

"Then so be it." I was about to shift.

"Waiiiiiiit!!!" Shouts the Luna

"Mia , stay out of this." He groggily says.

She walks towards the scene but not to close.

"He will surrender." She says looking at me dead in the eye.

"No, I will not, what are you saying Mia?" He debates.

She looks at him, on the brink of letting out a floor of tears.

"You cannot leave me, why do you want to be so selfish and leave me in pain and as a widow, all in the name of pride. For the sake of our union from the moon goddess, Brian think about our kids, little Dylan and Ares." As she knocks some sense in him.

" You better listen to her little Alpha, my intention was never to kill you but if you keep this alpha act up, you will leave a widow and your kids without a dad." I say with a devilish smile whilst, he looks at me and contemplates on the thoughts.

A few minutes of silence pass by and I was now getting impatient. As I was about to take matters into my own hands. Alpha Brian, brings himself up holding his wound to stop the bleeding and bows before me.

"Alpha." He says , as he let's everyone know that he surrenders and acknowledges me as the new female Alpha of this territory.

Everyone in the room, except the rogues, bow down to me, following their previous Alpha's lead. I look around with a satisfied smile on my face and look towards Hunter.

The look on his face said it all. He is proud of me. He is silently saying to me, you have come and conquered. This is your time , this is your breakthrough. The world better prepare itself because my middle name is chaos and I intend to live up to it.

"Oh and one more thing, Brian." I say as I turn back to face him.

"Yes, Alpha." He says.

"Not a word , to the outsiders. Tell everyone in the pack to not spread the news just yet." I say whilst giving him a deadpan look.

"Wait, what?" Asks Hunter and Rhysand.

"Keep quiet, I will explain later."

"As I was saying, let everyone know that this is our little secret for a while, only people in this territory will know, the changes. I will be , the one to break the news, to the rest of KOVA."" I say as I take a deep closer to him. "Anyone who does other wise, will not leave to see another day, Understood?"

"Yes, Alpha. As you wish." He says as his head is bowed down, not maintaining eye contact.

"Good. Now where is my new room." I say with a broad smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, firstly this chapter is the longest from all the other chapters I have written so far.
Secondly, please don't mind my fighting scene, I am still working on how to write a fighting scene ,maybe it will be better when she goes to REIKA, the Eastern territory later in the story.

Anyway on a lighter note please vote,comment, share and follow both my wattpad account and my instagram account @dutch_essqueen, to be kept updated on my latest chapters for this story. It would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance. Love you all.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

793K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
1.6M 36.1K 43
MATURE +18} 'I'm not like your previous partners, Ava.' 'Why me?' I groan, struggling to wriggle out from under his massive body. Pausing, I meet h...
829K 27.2K 37
[Rejection Series Book 1] "Why would I want to be your mate, you're nothing more then a stipd bïtch who got her parents killed!" That was the day my...
2K 127 25
New Edited Manuscript Version of my most popular book HUNTED. ........ Melaine Wilson had everything she wanted. Until she didn't. Turning 21 was sup...