Born Crazy || Sweet Pea [1] [...

molly_fandom_ tarafından

Jayda Jones, Jughead's twin sister. Complete opposites. He grew up at Riverdale High. She grew up at Southsid... Daha Fazla

||CAST LIST||
||PLAYLISTS||
||ONE - I'M NOT CRAZY||
||TWO - CHEMISTRY||
||THREE - ROMANCE AT IT'S FINEST||
||FOUR - TRUE OR FALSE||
||FIVE - EXPOSURE||
||SIX - SAVIOUR||
||SEVEN - JUBILEE||
||EIGHT - MAN DOWN||
||NINE - LENIENCY||
||TEN - COURTROOM||
||ELEVEN - SOUTHSIDE HIGH||
||TWELVE - FAILURE||
||THIRTEEN - HEROES AND CIPHERS||
||FOURTEEN - SERPENTS VS BULLDOGS||
||FIFTEEN - HALF A SERPENT||
||SIXTEEN - INITIATION||
||SEVENTEEN - RACE ME||
||EIGHTEEN - DRAG RACE||
||NINETEEN - DRUG RUNNER||
||TWENTY - JAIL||
||TWENTY-ONE - FAMILY||
||TWENTY-TWO - RETIREMENT||
||TWENTY-THREE - DEALER||
||TWENTY-FIVE - TRANSFER||
||TWENTY-SIX - SCHOOL||
||TWENTY-SEVEN - 'FIT IN'||
||TWENTY-EIGHT - NO GIRLS||
||TWENTY-NINE - PICKENS DAY||
||THIRTY - HEAD||
||THIRTY-ONE - PENNY PEABODY||
A/N
||THIRTY-TWO - MISTAKES||
||THIRTY-THREE - FIND HER||
||THIRTY-FOUR - REUNITED||
||THIRTY-FIVE - RETURN||
||THIRTY-SIX - PROTEST||
||THIRTY-SEVEN - THE CAR||
||THIRTY-EIGHT - MATCH||
||THIRTY-NINE - HELP||
||FORTY - MUSICAL||
||FORTY-ONE - SAVAGE SHOW||
||FORTY-TWO - MY FAULT||
||FORTY-THREE - ARREST||
||FORTY-FOUR - INNOCENT||
||FORTY-FIVE - RIOT NIGHT||
||FORTY-SIX - SURVIVOR||
||FORTY-SEVEN - CONFESSION||
||FORTY-EIGHT - RAID||
||FORTY-NINE - CROWN||
||FIFTY - JUST THE BEGINNING||
Sequel!

||TWENTY-FOUR - REVENGE||

823 11 1
molly_fandom_ tarafından

Jayda's POV

"What are we going to do now?" I asked Jug, he always had a plan.

"Gather the younger Serpents up. I'll explain everything later." he responded, and went out the door. 

I sent a group text to all the younger Serpents, telling them to meet me. I got a few responses, and headed for the meeting place.

-----

I walked over to the group, they were all, all ready there. I was basically their Serpent Queen, so they have to obey me.

"What's going on?" Sweet Pea asked me, as I approached the group.

"I actually don't know for once, Jughead said he has a plan." I responded. Then, Jughead came over to us from the distance, and started telling us his plan.

"Penny Peabody, has got my dad dealing drugs. I know this, 'cause she had me doing it before him." Jughead started. "Now, she's roped in Tallboy, and Sweet Pea, and Jayda."

"Man, if you're pissed because your old man tapped Jay and I, instead of you--" Sweet Pea began.

"No, Sweet Pea." Jughead interrupted. "I'm pissed because I don't want the Serpents to end up like the Ghoulies. And I doubt that any of you became Serpents just to be at the beck and call of a drug queenpin." He paused.

"I know where this ends. Death, jail. Which is why in the interest of self-preservation we have to take out Penny." he continued.

"Snake Charmer's helped some of us." Sweet Pea spoke up.

"Oh, yeah? What did she ask for in return, Sweet Pea? How many favors?" Jughead questioned. "Now, if we don't stop Penny tonight, she is going to get every single one of us in on this. I promise you. I promise you, Sweet Pea. What I'm asking is, are you willing to risk your necks to save my dad's life?"

"What is the first law?" Toni asked, standing up from her bike.

"No Serpent stands alone." Sweet Pea answered, standing up too. "I'm in."

"Me too." Toni said.

"Let's do this." Fangs agreed, standing up too.

"I've always hated Snake Charmer." I commented.

-----

"I'll go in first, then you come in on your cue." I announced.

"Okay." they all agreed.

I climbed down the steps, and banged on the door. I glanced up at the Serpents that were waiting around the corner.

Penny then opened the door. "Penny." I greeted. "Ho, merry, ho."

"Jayda Jones." she sighed. "Nice crowbar." She glanced down at the crowbar in my hand.

"This? I brought it in case I needed to pry the door open." I said, and threw it to the side.

"Well, are you going to give me a hand with this stuff?" she asked. She walked down to where all the drugs were. "Your dad will be here in what, 15, 20 minutes? He probably wouldn't be too happy to see you."

"Nah, I'm his favourite, he'll always be happy to see me." I responded. That was the Serpents cue. "Anyway, that doesn't matter, neither of us are going to be here."

Penny turned around, and saw the Serpents next to me, in their snake masks.

"Is this supposed to scare me?" she sighed. They walked over to her. "I would not do this if I were you." Sweet Pea approached her with a bag. "You are making a big mistake." He put it over her head.

We drove her to a ditch in Greendale, far enough away from us. We dumped her on the floor, and Toni took the bag off Penny's head.

"Where am I?" she asked in between heavy breaths.

"Greendale. Your new home. But frankly, Penny we don't care where you set up shop." I answered. "But it's not gonna be in Riverdale, and it's not gonna be with the Serpents."

"You wanna deal drugs?" Jughead took over for me. "You wanna extort people? That's your business. But not on the Southside, that belongs to us." 

"You stupid, cocky kid." Penny laughed. She pulled up her left sleeve, revealing her tattoo. "The Serpent law says you can't hurt one of your own."

"Oh, Penny, it's time you learn." Jughead said, and took his jacket off. "Grab her." Sweet Pea and Toni went forward and each grabbed one of her arms. 

"What are you doing?! Get off of me! Get off! Get off of me!" Penny said, struggling. Jughead pulled out his knife.

"That tattoo doesn't make you a Serpent." He said. Jughead crouched down, and began cutting off her tattoo. She screamed out in pain. I hate Penny, but this was too much.

He finished cutting it off, and he looked like he was going to hurt her again.

"That's enough, Jughead!" I exclaimed, pulling him away. 

-----

Christmas morning. I woke up early, got dressed and headed to Toni's to drop her gift off. I had got her a brand-new Polaroid camera with her name engraved on it in curly writing.

Next stop, Fangs' house. I crept in quietly, so I wouldn't wake his mom or siblings. I got him a zombie apocalypse survival kit, 'cause he lives for that shit. 

I then walked back to my trailer, because I assumed they'd me up by now. I walked inside, and Jug and Dad were awake.

"Merry Christmas, guys." I said, and shut the door behind me. 

"Merry Christmas." they said at the same time. 

"Where've you been?" Dad asked me. 

"Dropping of Toni and Fangs' gifts." I replied, and headed to my room to grab their gifts. "Speaking of gifts." I came out with two presents.

We sat around the coffee table, and there were gifts shattered across the floor. I kneeled down next to Jug, and opposite my dad.

"This one's for you." I said to Jughead, and handed him a rectangular package. He opened it, and inside was a black t-shirt with white writing, which read 'World's Okayest Brother'

"I love it, thanks." he said, holding it out in front of him. Dad laughed after reading it, and I took out his gift.

"This is for you, Dad." I announced, and handed him the box. He opened it, and he revealed a photo in a frame. 

The photo had been taken on Jellybean's 8th birthday, 4 years ago. It wasn't like we had any forced smiles, it was all natural. Jughead and I were teaching Jellybean to ride her new bike, and Mom and Dad were on the steps of our trailer, smiling as Jelly managed to do it.

"Where's you get this?" Dad asked me, he looked like he was going to cry at the thought of the memory.

"I was looking through some old photo albums, and found it tucked at the back." I responded. Dad beckoned for me to sit with him. I got up, and kneeled down next to him. Dad pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"I love it." he said. I spotted a present for Jughead in the corner.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing towards it. Jughead picked it up, it was heavy, and placed it on the coffee table.

He opened it up, and looked amazed at what it was.

"Let me guess, that's from Betty." Dad said.

"It's a vintage Underwood. It's the typewriter of champions." Jughead responded, excitedly.

"You, uh... You maybe wanna swing by later? Say thanks in person?" Dad asked. It was still awkward between them after the break-up.

"Uh... I mean I'll probably just call her, or text her." Jughead stuttered. We sat in awkward silence for a minute. Then, my phone buzzed with a message.

"I gotta go, Sweet Pea's waiting for me outside." I said, and got up from the floor. I went in my room, grabbed his present and went outside.

"Hey," I greeted, coming down the stairs. "You could've come inside."

"I wanted to give you your present in person." He responded, and pulled out a box, terribly wrapped, from behind him. I laughed at his wrapping. "What?"

"Your wrapping." I said, smiling. He handed me the gift, and I opened it. It was a necklace, two snakes intertwined with each other, forming the infinity sign.

"Oh my god, I love it." I smiled, and kissed him softly. "Can you put it on for me?" He clasped it at the back of my neck, and I turned to him, his present in my hand.

"You didn't have to get me anything." he said, sighing. 

"Of course I did." I responded, and handed him the gift. It was a scrapbook of all our memories. When we first met, at the age of 7. One was us both covered in mud, after having a mud fight. And as you neared the end, there was a photo from behind of us holding hands.

"How did you do this?" he asked me. 

"I found these old pictures, some Toni had taken sneakily." I responded.

"It's amazing. I love it, I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I returned, and he kissed me with passion.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

185K 2.8K 33
Victoria Jones is a south side serpent. She lives with her father, who is the brother of FP Jones. She has only really been close with Jughead and he...
183K 3.6K 35
Kali Martinez, 17, young and beautiful, had long beautiful raven hair with silver tips in it. Her eyes brown mixed with green, always held mischief b...
50.9K 1K 60
[BOOK 1] Andriette Lodge has a rebellious past. Her father wanted her to be the picture perfect daughter, just as her older sister Veronica, but she...
322K 6K 26
in which FP's and Alison's lost daughter, Grace, returns to Riverdale to find them. but when Grace meets the Serpents, someone catches her attention...