CURSED - The Blood War [ BTS...

By xxx_m_xi

CURSED 1 " Aye , International Nerd !! " I scrunched my nose and dragged my feet away from them , not darin... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Episode 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 !!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
!!O.O!!

Chapter 72

727 45 14
By xxx_m_xi

Ara's POV 

" Wow.....you are looking so beautiful Hanuel-ah ....the outfit really suits you , Her Majesty made this outfit just for you , Its made by the finest gold threads and red silk . You liked it Princess ?" Yoona smiled while putting lip tint on my lips , I smiled and gazed at my reflection .  The dress wasn't something I have ever expected to put on my wedding day . 

Instead of white gown , It was a beautiful red hanbok . The design was really different from any gowns I have ever saw , It was heavy and expensive . I took a deep breathe and stared at my arm . It was itching and was kinda bluish in color . I thought it was a hickey but now It was a bit painful . 

Outfit : 

Hairstyle : 

" Princess , What's wrong ?" Yoona eyed me while placing hair pins in my hair . I sighed and lifted my sleeve to show her my bruise . To my surprise , the bruise was now .....a tattoo ??  " Woahhh ....this....THIS IS THE BONDAGE TATTOO !!! " She smiled and pulled me into a tight hug . 

" Wait , wait , wait .....what's a bondage tattoo ? I mean....how come it appeared of its own ? And It was so painful a while ago and....and now..It's nothing ? What does this even symbolize ?" I asked staring at the tattoo . Yoona unnie smiled and kneeled infront of me . 

" I don't really know what those tattoos mean , only the royal oracle can say ....but the thing I know is ? When the couples bond , a tattoo forms and the more the tattoo is colorful , the more is the bond , looks like you really love Prince Jeon heh ?" She smirked while examining my tattoo . I sighed and looked out of the window , humming in response . 

There's a lot of difference in...

Already loving and trying to love . 

" Yoona-ssi ? Is my sister ready ? The priest and Prince Jeon is waiting in the royal court . Hana-ah ? Oh my god.....my sister is looking so beautiful ." Hoseok walked in , I would be lying if I say he wasn't looking attractive , even Yoona was staring at him . He caressed my cheek and smiled . " Our Princess is the most beautiful human , I have ever saw ...." I blushed and lowered my head . " Ahahahaha......come let's go hmm ?" 

Time Skip 

I smiled at Jimin , who was my guard of honour . I actually don't even know there's something like that but Yoona said that Guard of honor is someone who'll always protect the Bride from danger and stay behind her . I gripped on Oppa's hand as we started walking towards the court . 

" Nervous ?" Jimin asked while whispering behind my ears , I smiled and nodded . He smiled back and patted my back gently . " The Asylvian Princess , that I know is the strongest and most brave woman in this Kingdom . She's never nervous .....and she's the most beautiful person ." He stopped walking and bowed . " Here we'll split I guess ." 

I tilt my head confused . " Yes sister .....from here.....Zoba will lead you .....he's also ...your brother ." Hoseok smiled bitterly and let go of my hand . I tilt my head a bit confused...and sad . I turned at the door which opened revealing Zoba looking super handsome in his outfit . A bright smile crept on my lips as he flashed his gummy smile . 

" Dongsaeng ? May I have the golden opportunity to walk you down the aisle ?" He stretched his hand out making me smile and accept it gladly . All the members of Royal family , neighboring Kingdoms and some higher status nobles were invited with the citizens of Asylvia . The aisle was longer than I expected while the Royal court was beautifully decorated making my eyes sparkle In joy . 

Zoba hold my hand and we started walking , as we started getting closer , my heart beat more faster . I gripped on Zoba's hand but my smile was still the same that I reflected at the guests . " You know when you sneeze ? You look like a piglet ." Zoba stated with a straight face , delivering smiles at the guests . 

" What the.....Yahhh why you stare at me when I sneeze ? You really wanna get beaten Zoba ? Aren't you ?" I whisper yelled making him chuckle and shake his head . 

" No Princess , please spare your brother .....he's too fragile and he's still too handsome to die ." He turned to me with his cute gummy smile almost skipping my heart beat . Omo he's so cute when he's not scary . I mean .....he's always scary and sober tho . It's rare to find some cuteness on his cold face . 

" Awww thanks Zoba-ah , I won't hit you . I'll treasure you ." I smiled and glanced at the people hailing for us . Hoseok already standing at the front , I can say he used his teleportation power to reach there while Jimin was still behind us . 

" Ahem.....It's not Zoba.....It's Yoongi......Min Yoongi ." He smirked releasing my hand from his grip and tilt his head cutely pointing at someone behind me . 

" Not just Yoongi....It's Yoongi Oppa ." The familiar voice echoed behind me making me turn and hug the person tightly . " Hahaha , look .....she's going to marry within a few minutes and still she's clinging to me haha." He patted my back making me sob more on his chest . 

" Your Majesty ? What if she's going to marry ? Our Hana-ah will always be our small baby who used to hug you everyday and cry complaining how her friends are annoying her . She'll always be the same Hana-ah ." The soothing voice calmed my sobs , making me smile and nod . 

" Appa....Eomma .....Saranghae ." I whispered , Dad placed a peck on my forehead while mom patted my back softly . 

" Let's go , don't make my son-in-law wait any longer ." He smiled and eyed at the tall figure standing at the stage with Jin and Namjoon who were I guess guards of honor for Jungkook . But what we heard from far was Jin's wheezing laugh that made Jimin giggle a bit . I turned and smiled at Z-....Yoongi before walking with Mom and Dad . 

My heart started beating faster as I reached nearer . Slowly Mom and Dad let go of my hands , I soon realized that I was standing infront of Jungkook , he smiled and stretched his hand out . I blushed and placed my hand on his , he softly gripped it and helped me up . We bowed to the priest , then to the guests . 

" Your Highness , Her Highness ....Kneel to the Asylvian God ." We nodded at the priest and kneeled , " First bow to the Heaven and the Earth ." We did as he said . " Second bow to high altar !! " We did the procedure , " Newly married couple bow to each other and promise the sacred bondage tattoo that no matter what , you'll stay loyal , honest and loving to each other . Respect , Understanding and Helping eachother . From now on he's your better half , she's your better half . Promise to stay beside each other and rule each other's heart ." 

" We Promise ." 

We bowed to each other , making our tattoos glow though our red outfits . Jungkook smiled and glanced at me making me lower my head more . 

" The ceremony is done . Bless the newly married couple with all happiness , long life , eternal love and power . Bless you." The priest patted our head and sprinkled holy water whispering some sacred spells and tied our fingers with a red sacred thread . " Bow again ". We nodded and bowed before getting up . 

Everyone clapped and hailed for our happily married life . Jimin smiled painfully while his fingers were balled into fist as looked away . I sighed and gazed at him as he walked out while his silver hair slowly disappeared from my sight . 

" Where are you staring ?" I got startled by Jin talking beside me . I turned and shook my head making him smile . " Let's get you ready for the coronation ceremony , It's after an hour , the royal oracle said it's an auspicious time for coronation ."

" Besides you guys must be tired , Hyung prepared a room for you guys to take rest before the other ceremony ." I glanced at Namjoon who smiled and bowed to me directing me to follow him . Jungkook nodded making us four walk upstairs , leaving the guests behind . 

" Wow.....this is really a new building that King Jung asked to make for us ?" Jungkook asked Namjoon , he smiled shaking his head as NO .

" Nah.....this is the place where you guys will take rest , this is made for that purpose , you guys will stay here until the Hyacinth palace gets build and managed properly . Till that Prince Jeon and his wife will stay in Crimson palace ." Namjoon smirked making me almost choke on my saliva . 

" Why everything is so red-red ?" I asked Jin while eyeing the decorations . He smiled and eyed the place before gazing at me . 

" Red is really a meaningful color , It means sacred , auspicious , love , happiness ..." 

" And Danger." I eyed him grumpily making him gasp and bump on my head playfully , laughing . " Yahhh ouch -"

" Pabo-ah......don't think that stuffs on such a beautiful day , think about something better ." He shook his head in disbelief before opening the room for us . My eyes widen seeing how beautifully it was decorated . Jungkook walked ahead while I followed him . " Take rest for a while , servants will come to dress you guys later ." Jin said handing me the keys . 

" We'll leave now , there's a lot that we need to check.....and guys.....don't be loud..." He smirked and winked making Jungkook cough while I was stiffed , smiling awkwardly beside him . " Hahaha just kidding ....hahaha ." They walked away leaving us alone in the whole house . 

I sat on the bed , tired of the wedding ceremony , while Jungkook plopped beside me with a cute smile making me giggle . He's hand slowly reached out and grabbed mine . I blinked confused of his action ." Jungkook what are - " 

" I love you ." 

My heart skipped a beat , I bite my lower lips looking away , hesitating to look at his doe eyes . He chuckled and kissed my hand . I turned and gazed at him as he slowly whispered . " You don't have to worry.....I'll wait....I'll wait until the day you'll say....you love me ." 

" Jung- " Before I could complete my sentence , he placed his soft lips on mine . 

***********End Of Chapter 72 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In The Last Chapter Of This Book . MwahMwah Cherries ^ ^ . 

- Charil Meng . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 955 23
Jeon Jungkook, the Prince of Jeon, the empire which has many supernatural powers. He was nice to everyone. He fell in love with a girl and married he...
48K 1.4K 39
another arranged marriage fanfiction but there is something different this time y/n doesn't believe in love will Jungkook be able to make her fall f...
327K 15.3K 51
[COMPLETED] With the death of his mother, with the abuse by his father, the vulnerable boy decided to end his pain. Life wasn't easy for Jungkook. Li...
129K 10.9K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...