One Kiss... (Completed)

By daisy_chain

Toby White is sixteen, and he lives in Springfield Falls with his mum and sister, Lottie following his parent... More

Leaving My Life Behind (Toby)
Springfield Falls High School (Toby)
Meeting Mrs Locke (Toby)
A Distant Star (Sarah)
"Sometimes Love's Intoxicating" Part 1 (Toby)
"Sometimes Love's Intoxicating" Part 2 (Sarah)
Back to Square One (Toby)
"Don't Look Back In Anger" (Sarah)
"When A Heart Breaks, No It Don't Breakeven" [Sexual Content] (Toby)
*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
"Wake Me Up Inside" (Olivia)
Just a Feeling (Sarah)
Heavenly Dream
"I Would Do Anything to End Your Suffering" (Sarah)
Heartbeat (Toby)
The Aftermath (Sarah)
The Voicemail That Changed Everything (Nelson)
"'Sorry' Seems to Be the Hardest Word" (Toby)
Wise Men Part One
Wise Men Part Two
One Kiss...
Pull the Trigger - The Last Chapter
One Kiss... Soundtrack

Copyright Disclaimer

14.4K 130 2
By daisy_chain

COPYRIGHT: This story, 'One Kiss...' including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content (i.e. fanfics, trailers, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (DConnolly) and any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Although the characters of Nelson Locke, Sarah Locke and Toby White are based upon real people, these characters and the novel in it's entirety is a work of fiction. Any references to real people (living or dead), names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in this novel are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincedental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

312K 7.8K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
564K 5.7K 20
Kaleen knows the first rule of being a teacher is you NEVER EVER fall in LOVE with your Student, but that rule stop functioning the minute she set he...
19.2K 421 8
"though i've handled the wood, i still worship the flame." paige bueckers x fem! oc
3.2K 83 32
A story in which he tries to make her open up.