Falling for you|Bakudeku| COM...

Da Honey_Girl10

{COMPLETED*^*!} This takes place during the second year of UA πŸ§‘πŸ’š It is a normal day at UA Izumi wakes up t... Altro

Secrets
Want Some?
The Hospital
WHAT?!
After School
Perfect
In the locker Room
The 'Date'
'Date'
Back Home~
Gorgeous
Mall~
Back To U.A
Best Night Ever
Chill Out
Make A Move!
Takend from my Lover..
Tortured
I love you~
Mary Jane
Tell her about this?
Love you to Nerd
Forever and Ever
New Book: Update

Position

11.6K 232 571
Da Honey_Girl10

Izumi POV:
~~~~~~~~~~
In the locker room I saw Ochaco about to walk out I hurried and put on my shirt and hurried to her side.

"Hey Ochaco Sorry for you know out in the field" I looked up to her but she just kept on looking straight and said "Oh no your fine but I heard here and there that Bakugo like girls that are soft and who dose not have big and hard quirks"

'This little son of  A BIT-'

"O-oh right sorry" I looked back down at my feet.

We just started to walk up to the cafeteria doors but both of us came to a stop when we heard a loud voice yell.

"OI DEKU COMN WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY" I turned my head to see the only owner of the voice it was Kacchan. Before I could say anything Ochaco ran up to him "Heyyy~ Bakugo~ you wanna go get lunch together just you and me on the roof?" She said in a sexy tone of voice.

Kacchan looked very uncomfortable "I have plans round face stop fucking bothering me"

"Oh alright then we'll let's make a deal on Sunday you can take me out and after that I'll leave you alone k bye!" With that she sprinted off into the cafeteria. I watched as she sprinted off and looked back up at Kacchan and chuckled he looked like he wanted to beat the mess out of her.

"Tch comn Deku before I go and beat the shit outta her" He started to walk off to the gate "Coming Kacchan!"

We started to walk to the new cafe that just opened a few days ago.

We walked inside and went to the front counter I was a bit crowded but I didn't pay no attention to it.

"Good evening welcome to Strawberry's Cafe what can I get for the cute couple"

"Me were no-" I said but was interrupted by Kacchan voice.

"One Spicy Curry and one Katsudon thanks"And he grabbed my wrist and sat at a booth close to the window.

I was gonna ask him why did he cut me off but looked at his face and he seemed calm and relaxed so I shut my mouths and enjoyed the nice and calm moment.

We sat in a comfortable silence until the lady from the counter came up with are food.

"Here you go if you need anything else just come to the counter and I'll be there and get with you shortly I hoed you enjoy your meal" she bowed and left going back to the counter.

"Thanks Kacchan!" I grabbed the chop sticks a started to eat once I was done I looked up to Kacchan to see he had half of his food left "You didn't leave none for me?" He did a little fake pout I started to blush madly and hid my face in my hand
"S-sorry I didn't know you wanted some" He chuckled at my comment "Comn let's go get some cake and bring it to your mom"He said while grabbing my hand making me have a tint of blush on my face.

"B-But Kacchan lunch is about to be over!" I said trying to get out of his strong grip

"We both have art right? I am pretty sure she won't mind all she dose is flirt with her husband hell we can sneak in there without her noticing us now comn" Be walked to the counter and left the money there with the waitress that took are orders.

We walked out of the cafe and walked straight up to an Mercedes

'What the heck! Were are we going is he gonna break in the car. Wait is it his!? No that can't be it just came out about an week ago also it is really expensive too!?'

"Oi shut the hell up! It's my damn car stop worrying so much"

He went on the driver side of the car and got in while I stood there trying to process the information that he gave me.

"You gonna get in or what!" He yelled from inside the car, and I collected myself and jumped into the car.

It was amazing the had blue lights around the seats and the white seats also it smelled like burning wood and a wonderful smell of Caramel and breathe in the wonderful smell.

We drove in a awkward silence

I slowly put my hand on the volume button to turn it up.

And it started playing New York

"OH MY GOD WE USE TO SING THIS SONG ALL THE TIME AS KIDS!" I screamed, and the I swear I heard Kacchan laugh and quickly turned to him shocked.

"Why the hell are you looking at me like that"

"I-I n-nothing just thought I heard something t-that's all" And turned my head around staring to sing.

"In New York Concrete Jungles where dreams are made of there's nothing you can't do now your in New York these streets will make feel brand new big lights will inspire you~" I sung, looking out of the window but then stop after remembering the Kacchan was still in the car.

"Hmmm...why'd you stop" Kacchan said while his eyes are still on the road

"Huh you want me to keep singing" I turned my head to now face him with a tint of blush on my face

"I.. um I mean-"

"It's alright I'll keep going"

For the rest of the drive I kept singing the songs that came up until we got to the hospital

"Alright comn lets go" Kacchan said, getting the cake from the back seat and getting out of the car with me following
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the hospital and went up to the counter to see if they are allowing visitors at this moment

"Oi, y'all allowing visitors or what" Kacchan said trying to get the attention of the nurses but she ignored us

"OI MY DAMN EYES ARE UP HERE"

The nurse quickly jumped back in her chair

"I- um yes! We are at this moment"

Kacchan grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevator.

"You didn't have to be so mean to her Kacchan there were other way you could have handled that" I said while pressing number 3

"I did the first time and she did not awnser me so I did it my way"

We got out and walked to my mom room number and softly knock on the door

"Come in!" I am guessing that was auntie.

We walked into the room and I went up next to my mom who was still not awake I slowly kissed the top of her head she looked more alive now.

"Hey.... Zuzu can I put Inko in a better hospital I don't really think that if she is in this hospital it won't go no where"

I looked up at her and back at the mom "I-I can't I don't think that"

"Honey you don't have to do nothing I promise you won't have to lift a finger just please....let me do this for my best friend"

"Thanks you just Thank you so much...." I started to cry on her shirt

"Well I am just gonna eat this cake over here"

That got both of are eyes

"Hey stop! Your gonna eat it all!" I said jumping on top of him making him drop the fork and grabbing the cake so I couldn't reach it.

Then I tripped him and he grabbed my tie so I could go down with him and we were rolling like Worms on the floor.

"OooooooooOoo~ I didn't know y'all were together~"

That is when I noticed the POSITION we were in

I was on top of him with my woman stuff on his crotch and my chest right above his face while one of his hand were on my waist.

I blush really red like Kirishima hair 'Damnit this is so embarrassing'

"G-get off of me D-deku"

"Sorry..."

I moved my hips a little but then felt something poke me close to my part he has a-

"KACCHAN WHAT THE HECK YOU HAVE A-" My mouth was muffled by his hand

"Shit.. I gotta take this it's from the hospital we are gonna transfer Inko to" Then Aunties started to walk off and left the hospital room.

I quickly got up off of him and gave him a stern look but only got a smirk from him he slowly got up from the floor and said "Comn Deku~" He said getting closer and closer to me

"Agh get away your so weird!" I giggled while pushing him away

"Comn Deku~ gimme a hug~"

Then it hit me "Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden" I said forgetting all about the Bonner he has.

Bakugo POV:
~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden"

'Shit'

"Well erm my therapist told me that I um should be more you know like nice"

"Oh well I really would like that-GO FIX YOURSELF I WONT TALK TO YOU UNTIL U DO"

Flashback

"What could I do I mean I love her but I can't just go up to her and say 'hey I like you you wanna go out' all the hell I put her through she can't even talk to me without stuttering I just dont know what to do anymore" I said to my therapist

"Well what you can do is maybe start being nice to her get to know her more take her place and see what you can do to make her more and more happy around you"

"I'll fucking try"I said getting up from my seat

"Wait what was her name agin?"

"Izumi"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

3.5K 219 16
Dream and techno are enemies and compete in everything. No one really knows why and have stopped asking how it started for awhile. The school announ...
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
3.7K 165 10
ONGOING! - ,, ❝𝗒𝗨π—₯ 𝗠𝗔π—₯π—ž? π—œπ—§ π— π—”π—§π—–π—›π—˜π—¦?❞ ─────── You, Y/N, an idol in a famous group called "ELECTRO-CHARGED" accidentally meets your so...
12.8K 417 13
"I just need some air." "But we're outside- Luffy... What's wrong?" "I don't know! I can't breathe, help me!!"