The Cheerleaders Vs. The Sing...

Galing kay miniChGu

"You dragged me into this battle and I'm not weak enough to let you win." When the mean school principal step... Higit pa

🌸Author's Note:
🌸Characters
🌸Teddy Bear
🌸Wicked Witch
🌸Nightmare
🌸Shining Stars
🌸Falling Dream
🌸Winner
🌸Unicorn
🌸Cursed Relationship
🌸Bus Ride
🌸First Chapter
🌸Roommate
🌸First Sunrise
🌸Forgiving Problems
🌸Morning Tease
🌸Blooming
🌸Little Girl
🌸Versis
🌸Bathtub
🌸Rainy Day
🌸JEN
🌸Finally Settled
🌸Birthday Girl
🌸Welcome Back
🌸Memory
🌸His Help
🌸Night of Confusion
🌸Blurry Thoughts
🌸Problems and Emotions
🌸Falling Deeper
🌸Monthly Visitor
🌸Misunderstanding
🌸Late Night Favor
🌸The Gossips
🌸Feeling His Pain
🌸Let It Out
🌸Free at Last
🌸Open
🌸Lowest Point
🌸Her Confession
🌸Worthless
🌸Clinic Buddies
🌸Mom and Dad
🌸Her Secret
🌸Warm Surprise
🌸Shortcake and Fraud
🌸Labels Don't Matter
🌸The Not So Protective Father
🌸Rivalry Starts Now
🌸Letter
🌸Locker Room
🌸Where Were We?
🌸Mrs. Yeo's Decision
🌸Goodbye?
🌸End - PROPHECY
🌸Author's Note
🌸New Story

🌸Pool Party

4.6K 252 104
Galing kay miniChGu

J E N N I E

"I can't sleep." I whispered, tightening my arms on him. We've been like this for hours but I'm not getting sleepy. "Taehyung.." I whined.

"What do you want me to do?" I shrugged my shoulders and sighed. "Do want me to sing you a song?"

I smiled at him and he chuckled. "Go on. You have a nice voice don't you? Make me sleep."

"Okay. Cuddle close, scootch in." My brows furrowed. I think I know where this is going.  He pulled the blanket up and caressed my arm.

"Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory.."

"The fuck are you doing?" He chuckled and continued.

"Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river all is found.."

I playfully hit his chest. "Bitch. That was unexpected." He didn't mind me and continued singing the song while caressing my arm. His voice is calming and deep. My eyes slowly closed and I finally got to sleep.

This is the first stage of us getting along. And I'm liking it.

--

"JEN!" He shouted making me wake up in an instant. "Good." He smiled and stood up from the bed.

"You piece of-" He put his index finger on my lips.

"We're in the middle of fixing things Jen. Don't start a fight." He put his hands down and opened the door. "Let's go."

I rolled my eyes and walked towards him. "You're starting to get annoying."

"Better get used to it, shortcake." He took my hand and dragged me downstairs.

"What the frickity frack is happening!?" Seokjin shouted when he saw us, holding each others hands. "Are you two together?" The rest of the group looked at us.

"We're in the middle of solving our personal issues. And this," I raised our intertwined hands. "Is just the first part of it."

"You mean you're starting to become friends?" Both of us nodded. "That's good."

We had dinner with them and Lisa suddenly suggested an activity for today. "I know everyone is working really hard for our perfromance. I think all of us should have a break and enjoy this vacation."

"What do you suggest we do? We can't leave the house."

"We saw a pool at the back. Why don't we have a pool party this afternoon?" We looked at each other. A pool party isn't a bad idea. And she's right, this is not a vacation if we don't enjoy our stay.

"I'm in." I said and everyone agreed. "See you at the pool bitches!!"

I quickly went upstairs to look for something to wear. I can't wear bikini, there are guys! "What are you gonna wear?" He asked walking towards me. "Are you gonna wear something sexy?"

"The fuck? No."

"Then what? Pajamas?" I stomped on his foot and he shouted. "I was kidding!" He walked away.

I took my black shorts and white sports bra. At least they're not too showy. I hate wearing too revealing clothes. They give boys a reason to look at us inappropriately.

Afternoon came and they were all wearing their get ups for the pool party. Except me because I still haven't taken a shower. "I can already smell Jin hyung's barbeque! Hurry up!"

"You sound pretty excited. But you can go. Save me some food!" I shouted running towards the bathroom. "Ppali.." I showered as fast as I can and after several minutes, I changed into my clothes and ran to the pool. "Where's my food?!"

"Here... You go." He looked at me from head to toe. "You look.. Nice."

"I would never look ugly, Kim Taehyung. That's just a fact." He scoffed and shoved the barbeque in my mouth.

"Eat well." He walked away and damn! His back didn't look as attractive as this one. I saw him topless, numerous times already but I never found his body so attractive unlike now.

"Eomma!" I turned around and saw Versis. "Woah.. You look so perfect, eomma. And appa's smoking hot too." She said and giggled.

"Of course." I carried her and went to the three. "What's up? We haven't talked properly these past few days."

"I know right?! I have a lot of things to tell you guys." Chaeng said while eating her bag of chips.

We ended up talking about the stuff that has been happening these past days. Lisa ALMOST opened up about her and Jungkook's secret relationship, Jisoo unnie said Jin and her are strating to grow progress, and Chaeng.. Well she and Jimin became REALLY close friends which was unexpected.

"Jennie Kim!" I turned around and saw Namjoon. His tall height is really an insult to me. "Thanks for taking care of Taehyung. He told us he got sick but you miraculously helped him. That's a really big thing."

"No problem. I made him leave the house so technically, it was my fault. But we're almost okay now."

"Yah! Jennie!!" Taehyung ran towards us carrying his orange juice. "What the fuck?" He looked at Namjoon then turned to me.

"Where did you get that juice? Bitch I want one."

"It's for you." He gave it to me and looked at Namjoon. "What are the both of you talking about?"

"He's thanking me for taking care of you." He nodded and Namjoon bid goodbye, running towards the pool.

I was about to drink the juice when he took it from me and pushed me in the pool. This idiot suddenly bursted out laughing like a crazy hag.

"You motherfucking bitch!! What did you do that for?!" He jumped too and hugged my back. "Yah!"

"You're like a kitty, scared to get wet. Cute!" He pinched my cheek and laughed.

"Well you're a dumbass about to get killed! Come here!" He swam away from me but I got his foot and pulled him back.

"Ani, ani.. I won't do it again!"  I was tickling him and he was begging me to stop. "Yah! Stop it! Jennie ah!!"

"You shouldn't have pushed me in the first place." He was panting nonstop which worried me. "You alright?"

"Yeah. Um, let's get out of here." We left the pool and went inside the house. "You enjoyed torturing me, right?"

"Heck yeah! Of course I did!" I answered bumping his shoulder. "But not as an enemy anymore."

"I'm glad." He put his arms around me and we went back to the room. "You should take a shower first." I nodded and took my clothes from my cabinet.

He's being really kind and I'm not complaining. Maybe this isn't a bad decision. Being friends with this guy is so cool.

I finished taking a bath and finally it was his turn. "Versis!" She ran towards me and sat on the bed. "Did you enjoy the party?"

"Yep eomma! Where's appa?"

"He's taking a bath. You know what Versis, your appa and I are starting to get comfortable with each other. Thanks for convincing me to stitch up the torn relationship."

"That's what I'm here for. And I'm happy for you!" He hugged me and I hugged her back.

The door opened and Taehyung went in. "Well this is a sight to see." He smiled at us.

"I'll be giving you guys some time alone. I still want to eat barbeque!" She hurriedly went downstairs screaming 'Seokjin oppa'.

"What were you guys talking about?"

"You and me. About this blooming friendship. She told me to trust you so I'm thanking her for giving me that amazing idea."

"I should thank her too then." He sat beside me. "I'm happy with this, Jen." I smiled and nodded.

"I'm happy too."

We were looking at each other for a moment and I felt him leaning closer to me. He held my left cheek and he got closer and closer. I could feel his breathing because of the little gap we have.

"Taehyung?" I quietly said.

He slowly cocked his head to the side. I just closed my eyes and waited for his next move.

--
Author's Note:

GUYYYSSS!! This book reached 4K reads!!🎉💓 Thanks so much for this!😽 I'll continue to do my best in the following chapters and I am so sorry for not updating everyday😔

By the way... I'm practicing ON's choreography but just the chorus because I get tired easily😂 It's pretty great Joonie's right. It's really HARD af😂

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
56K 2.2K 20
I went crazy over you. Over you, only you. When 10 mafia students suddenly get Jennie Kim, involved in their business, only to get crazy.
538 92 7
~လေပြေတွေကိုခံစားလို့သာရခဲ့တယ်မဖမ်းဆုပ်နိုင်ခဲ့ဘူး~ Fanfiction တစ်ပုဒ်သာဖြစ်လို့ မည်သူကိုမျှထိခိုက်စေလိုခြင်းမရှိပါ။ main role- Xia Zhi Guang ; Huang...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...