Sophitz kotlc

By KTandBA

Sophie eventually comes to a point in her life when she knows she has to choose. Fitz or Keefe? Which will wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Untitled Part 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Hey Guys!!!
Chapter 45
were so close!
ALMOST!!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Hello!!
Hi, again. Sorry for your suspense.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hello guys!
Chapter 56
Hi peoples
Chapter 58
I need YOUR opinion
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Hello, sorry this isn't a chapter!
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 66

1.1K 4 1
By KTandBA

"WHAT?!" Sophie shouted, covering her mouth immediately after she did so. She had gotten a TON of surprising and scary news in the past few hours, but nothing like this new information.

Her brain happily developed images of her as some sort of mutant lizard thing, crawling in someone's hand before they snatched her up and placed her in a cage.

"No, Elwin, there must be some mistake." Her head was spinning uncontrollably, dread and fear spreading through every inch of her body. What kind of a freak did this make her now?

"I must have missed something, Sophie! This is amazing! Eve is as old as the Earth! And she's gone a bit ..." He made the coo-koo sign. Sophie would've smiled, but she couldn't. At this moment, she was sure she never would again.

"Elwin, don't you understand? This put's me in huge danger. I could be caged and never get out!" Her panic attack came alive once again.

Elwin scrunched his eyebrow's together. "Yes, but that won't happen. It takes a lot, and I mean a lot of mind power and concentration to pull it off. I mean, it is unlikely that you will be able to shift into something more than two or three times a day. It takes a lot out of you." He explained.

Sophie considered his point of view. Maybe it was good that this had happened to her? She pulled out her Imparter.

"Show me, Alden."

I know, I know. Really short chapter. (I'm sorry!) I haven't really gotten to it lately, so for my apology, I will give you two chapters by at least the end of the week. Sorry again, hope you enjoyed! Now, back to writing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.4K 56
PLEASE NOTE - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THE KOLTC BOOKS; THIS CAN BE READ ALONE. But, of course, there will be spoilers but I WILL try to limit it. ...
118K 1.8K 54
2/14/22: #1 in sokeefe!! Love, Keefe. Love, Keefe. Love, Keefe. Sophie couldn't seem to get the words out of her head. ~~~~ "You never know how much...
9.9K 218 33
This fanfic takes place after Unlocked, which ends (spoiler alert) with Keefe leaving. Sophie's feeling awful about him being gone, maybe forever, bu...
2.5K 63 30
What if someone close to Sophie died? What if she couldn't get over it and became violent? What if Sophie made a mistake that she couldn't undo? What...