π—Ÿπ—Άπ˜ƒπ—Άπ—»π—΄ π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ π—Ώπ˜‚π—ΉοΏ½...

By _MeanYoongiii_

two enemies are obliged to spend a (not so) short amount of time under the same roof. Will they easily come... More

β€’ New House β€’
β€’ Pick up lines β€’
β€’ Invitation β€’
β€’ Seven minutes in heaven β€’
β€’ Morning kisses β€’
β€’ Rules β€’
β€’ Teamwork β€’
β€’ Weird β€’
β€’ What about the dates β€’
β€’ Not looking back β€’
β€’ Rejection β€’
β€’ Photo album β€’
β€’ The hospital β€’
β€’ An accident β€’
β€’ I love you β€’
β€’ Move out β€’
β€’ Comfort β€’
β€’ Toxic β€’
β€’ Friends Help β€’
β€’ Over And Over Again β€’
β€’ The end β€’

β€’ The apology β€’

65 9 1
By _MeanYoongiii_

Jin's pov:

The enourmysly big house looks like a hut in my eyes. I feel so vacant inside this empty house. Everything is colorless...

Why do I feel this way.

I roam around the hallways, the rooms but nothing makes me feel completed. Instead I feel like a wave crushed me down in deep.

I am really suffocating from air loss. Like oxygen is not able to reach the top of my lungs. My eyes are reddish and hurt really had.

My head is suffering from a seedy head ache and that just doesnt seem to stop from the moment I returned from school.

I tried to relax to my gentle bed but it felt like I laid on rocks. Nothing makes these feelings disperse. Why? Why I feel so empty?

At the exact same moment the door bell distracted my train of thought. Y/n? Is that her????

I jumped quickly in the thought of her and started running on the hallway until I met the door. Without hesitation I unlocked it.

I was dismayed in dissatisfaction when the person I saw behind the door frame was no one else than Park Jimin. For a moment I thought it was Y/n!

"

Can I come in?" His sweet voice made me just nod with that freaking lump on the throat. My eyes could make him realize that I am not okay.

He invaded the living room and sat on the couch. I emulated him and sat right next to him. I couldn't bear to even look at him in the eyes.

"We need to talk Jin!" He said disappointed. I disappointed my friends, everyone, even Y/n! "Bout wha?" I tried to play it cool like I dont care.

"You know what...! And you obviously know who!" He threw that hint and my heart skipped a bit... her! "There is nothing to talk about!" I got up really energetic!

I still was avoiding to glare at him cause when I do I know that my tears will float out of my eyes. I dont want that. "Jin talk to me! Everyone is mad at what you did! But I wanna listen! Talk to me! Please!" His voice was wobbly and at the end, broke.

I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly turn to gaze at him and a moist tear was ready to slide down my cheek. I held it in my glassy eyes.

"Jimin, I love Y/n!" I admitted and at the exact same moment tears started rolling g like crazy. "No no no Dont look at me!" I tried to cover my eyes, and kicking random objects because of the anger.

When I was finally relaxing I felt someone giving me a back hug. At first it caught me off guard, but afterwards I realized that it was calming me down, reassuring me, making me feel safe.

I could see his hands wrapped around my stomach and finally all of the tears slid down so nothing was in my eyes, averting my vision to see.

"Jimin thank you!" I turned around just to hug me brother. He always treated me like a brother and I would really love to have him as a real one.

After a long time of hugging each other I finally felt better to sit and talk to him. I really needed this. "And then why dont you kneel down! On your knees and plead, Jin! Dont leave her! As far as you told me it's a misunderstanding!" He said when I finished the story.

"I want to but I am afraid that she will shut me out again! She is not willing to listen to a single word!" I put both of my hands to my mouth distressed.

"Then dont stop trying until she does Jin! You said that you love her but did you tell her that? No! You left her naked on a freaking beach chair!" He secretly scolded me.

"H-half naked!"

"JIN!"

I nodded petrified. He is right. Instead of saying how I fell I humiliated her with the worst way and then let that misunderstanding happen.

"You are right Jimin! You are totally right! I need to make it up to her and I will! Today!" I claimed and he smiled like a proud dad.

"Just dont do something stupid! Again!" He tried to avert something bad from happening. Always caring about others. That's Jimin.

"Dont worry chimmy! This time I have a plan" I tried to sound convincing and reassure him that I wont do something stupid and careless again.

This time I will do the best I can to win Y/n all over again! To make her trust me! To make her love me! I will scream that I love her until she forgives me.

"Oh no!" He whispered and I smiled, suffocating him in one of my biggest hugs ever given.

"J-jin I c-cant breat-the!"

"Bummer!"

Y/n's pov:

I was scrolling down my phone when I was sitting on the living room with my guitar right next to me on the couch. Until... I fell onto this lyrics on my gallery once again.

I cant help but reading them.

Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break
I’m scared scared scared of that!

But that... that could definitely be the first part of the chorus... I continued reading the rest of the lyrics.

Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn’t happened
I’m scared scared scared I’ll lose you

These lyrics are mesmerizing, I could sing them all day but still, Jin wrote a small part at the end of the pages that seemed alluring and taught my attention...

Like a butterfly!

Butterfly? That's amazing. It gives me a hundred small images in my head. Everything fits in place, composing a beautiful chorus.

Without hesitation I grabbed my guitar. I need to write that down. I need to write a song with these lyrics. The sorrow I feel I bet a lot of people are feeling...

Might Jin be one of them... I started writing my own lyrics for the first verse of the song but I heard a knock on the already open door of the living room. 

"Someone is busy!!!" He scoffed, gazing at me with the guitar on my legs. "No I am not! What's up?!" I said and he smiled wide like an innocent child.

He came to sit next to me on the large couch. "What are you writing there!?"he looked at some lyrics (most of them Jin's) in the paper.

"Butterfly?" He questioned and I nodded shyly. "Is that a song!?" He scoffed and I just nodded once again. "I can't find how the music should go though!" I said really unaware but he just smiles.

"Give me the guitar!" He helped me give him the instrument with a bunny smile. He is killing me. "You know how to play!?" I shrugged really surprised.

"I used to play! Let me try!" He started slowly playing a really unique intro and like destiny my lyrics flew out of his mouth like wind, blowing away some autumns leaves.

Everything was magical in the way that he combined the music with my first verse I just wrote. I didnt know he had such a tuneful voice.

"Did you like it!?" He asked and I was quit speechless. "Um are you okay?!" He scoffed and i just nodded. "Wow Kookie! Woah!" I couldn't find the right words to explain how I feel.

"Its not that big of a deal!" He laughed at me being speechless for over a minute. "Are those words for him!?" He asked catching me off guard right away.

"N-no of course not!" I tried to slide out of the situation but Jeon Jungkook is a prudent man! Unfortunately! "So it is!" He scoffed leaving the paper on the table in front of us.

"Okay it is Jungkook! But I am doing my best to get over him! I will! Although he doesnt even leave me alone!" I complained desperate.

Why doesnt he leave me alone? I hate him.

"You can use me if you wanna get over him though! Just tell him that I am your boyfriend! He will get pissed and leave you alone! I am sure about that!" He said and I narrowed an eyebrow.

"No no! I wont! I can deal with this myself Jungkook! I wont use you! Thank you for staying by my side when I need you though."

We smiled at each other but at the exact same moment the bell rang and Jungkook looked at the door. "Are you waiting for someone again?!" I asked and he lifted his shoulders.

"Not this time! Do you?" He asked me and I said no. "I am going to check." He got up from the couch and disappeared.

Who can it be? I was waiting for him for almost ten minutes. Is he okay? I got up and left the living room just to see Jungkook's back. He was talking to someone.

I made myself visible only to be met by  Kim Seokjin. He galped as soon as he saw me and Jungkook turned to look at me.

"Y/n go inside I will take care of it!" He reassured me but Jin took a step closer. He looked afraid... "Y/n I wanna talk to you!" He pleaded with just his voice but Jungkook stood in front preventing him from getting in!

"But she doesnt want to!" He crossed his hands together. "It's okay Jungkook! I will listen to what he wants to say and then come in! Dont worry!" I reassured him but he raised an eyebrow.

"A-re you sure?" I could sense the surprise in the baritone of his voice so I nodded. "Yep! It's okay!" He sighed and left the door frame. 

"If you need something shout my name!" He said meanwhile looking at Jin. "Thanks!" I said before he disappeared.

I finally turned to look at Kim Seokjin. The night air was giving me goosebumps but still... I had to listen... "Hi!" He hissed with a smile on his face but I ignored that.

"What do you want!?" I just said without showing a little spec of enthusiasm.  "Y/n it was a misunderstanding! Everything was not what it looked like!"

He tried to explain himself again with the same shit he is used to say every single time. "The girl you saw... has nothing to do with me! Y/n You are the one that I am in love with!" He used the L word... my feet were trembling.

Why does he call Wheein girl? She was his Ex? If that's how he calls his ex I really dont wanna have a single thing with him.

"Look Jin! I dont feel the same way!" Something was forcing me to abruptly say out loud. "But Y/n...I made a mistake that day at the beach! I was afraid to say that I love you! I do... i love you!" He confessed.

I couldn't breathe after that. All i wanted was to burst out in tears. How can he do that to me...? especially after all that. "Well, I dont Jin! I am really sorry! I... i dont love you anymore!" I managed to say so unpleasantly.

"W-what?!" I caught him off guard and tried to restrain the urge of tearing up. I hope I am doing the right thing.

"Yes! I dont! I am in love with Jungkook! Jungkook and I... are together! I love him more than how I used to love you! I live for him... just for him... I breathe for him... now if you excuse me he is waiting for me!" I tried to close the door on him but he put his foot before I could slam it.

"Wait!" He said and I slowly opened the door again. He took that disc out of his bag. "Do you remember that? It all started because of that! That disc! You left it back!" He tried to give it to me but I took a step back.

"Along with you!" I confessed and he narrowed an eyebrow. "What?" He seemed baffled and i crossed my hands aggressively this time.

"That belongs to the past... just like you! Keep it! I moved on Jin! You can go!" This time i slammed the door to his face and just leaned my back on it.

When i was sure he couldn't hear me I started dragging my own self down with tears all over my cheeks. I was sobbing and then I saw Jungkook running hugging me on the floor.

He was way too quick to be honest!

"Where you spying on me!?" I said with loud sobs and he held me tighter. "I am so sorry Y/n! I needed to be sure that he wont do anything to you!" He kissed my head while holding me close to his hug.

He started crying with me.

==================================

A/n:

Thanks for reading this farrrrrr!!!

I hope you are not hating on me because Y/n rejected Jin this time... I felt like doing it to be honest haha.

Vote if you liked it and I really appreciate your support!!!!

Just wanted to inform you that the end is near and I wanted to thank you for giving "Living with rules a chance.

I purple you.
💜💜💜💜💜

You can also check the rest of my books with another members! I hope you like them all... Stay safe ♥️♥️

Byebye 🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.5K 71
Vixen, a cold blooded assassin, accidentally gets thrown into a partnership she doesn't even want, yet she's forced to accept. Any type of relationsh...
9.6K 602 28
Two people you would never think to find anywhere near each other. One that people would rather steer clear of, and the other that everyone wants to...
110K 3.7K 41
In which Jimin gets shot and Jihoon has no choice but to bring him to his older brother to get fixed up. Not expecting love to soon blossom between t...
228K 7.1K 82
(COMPLETED) Living a normal life? It doesn't work for these people. During day they are idols but when night falls... They're gangsters. Behind their...