Supercorp Smut♥️

By Memesandfanfic

This is my first story and I just wanted to make an 18+ version of supercorp. I love those two together and w... More

The Professor
Holiday In Hawaii
Lena-Kara-Sam
School Bus GP
Baby sitter
The Gym
The limo GP
The Penthouse Deal Part 1
The Penthouse Deal Part 2
Camping Trip BDSM
Not an update
The Comander GP
The Roof Top
Rhea
The Gala GP
The Stripclub
Christmas
The Elevator Part 1
The Elevator Part 2
School Boys
The Prison
Music
The Movies GP
The Break Up
The Murder
The Daxamite
Behind The Scenes
Not an update
BDSM
My new story
Kara?
Morning (Valentines Day)
Hey Guys
Grinder
Pool Party One Shot
Tik Tok Challenge
Red Kyrptonite GP
The Police Officer GP
New Story!
Police GP PT2
At Day At The Beach GP
Highschool
The Mad Scientist
Extra credit Pt1
Getting Off
Extra Credit Pt2
The Dom GP
Frustrations
Tonight is the Night GP
Vampire Empire -⚠️⚠️
Game night GP
The Club
Boss
Royalty pt1 !TW!
Royalty Pt2 !TW!
Self Promo No Smut!
The Gladiator Champion GP
TW The Gladiator Champion GP PT2
Recommendations

Episode 13 Scenarios one shot

4.7K 77 10
By Memesandfanfic

Mr Spiddlepix showed up in the middle of the night with startling information.

Kara's POV:
Dreaming of Lena was something that happened regularly for me. Sometimes they were innocent dreams and sometimes they were more revealing...

At this point, Lena is all I think about but I have to keep those feelings hidden for her safety. I was in the middle of watching TV when there was a knock on the door. 

I opened the door only to reveal Mr Spiddlepix. Without speaking he pushed through me and into my apartment.

"Well hello to you too," I say closing the door and turning around.

"Yes hello, I have something to tell you," Mr Spiddlepix said.

"Woah hold on a second there, where did you come from?" I say concerned.

"The fifth dimension obviously. Anyway more importantly I'm here to help you"

"How?" I say confused.

"I'm offering you a second chance to make things right with Lena," Mr Spiddlepix said sitting on the couch.

"Come here," Mr Spiddlepix said patting the couch next to him.

"Sure..." I say even more curious now.

"So what I will do for you is to show you all the different scenarios for yours and Lena's relationship," Mr Spiddlepix said.

With one snap of his finger, the whole room transformed into an old movie theatre with dark lights.

"Woah" I whisper amazed.

Mr Spiddlepix turned on the TV and started flipping through the scenarios. He landed on one named friends and asked if was ready. I Said yes and was teleported into L-corp immediately.

I was sitting on her couch with a big belly burger in front of me. Lena walked into the office with two drinks and sat down.

"So Kara how was work today?" Lena asked handing me a drink.

"It was good," I say assuming she meant CatCo.

"That's good Kara. I'm so proud of you." Lena said smiling a genuine smile.

"What are you proud of me for?" I say playing with my glasses subconsciously. 

"I'm so proud of you for telling me your supergirl and winning awards at CatCo, for being the bravest superhero in the world, for being the most hopeful person in the world and so much more," Lena said playing with my hand.

Tears of happiness were slowly sliding down my face. I looked up at Lena and her beautiful forest green eyes were looking at me.

Lena moved her hand and wiped my tears away with her thumb.

"Don't cry. Kara Danvers, you are my favourite person in the world and I am so grateful to be your friend"
Lena whispered pulling me into a hug.

I hugged her back and enjoyed this sweet moment. No one had ever said that to me.

Suddenly my vision went blurry and I  blacked out. I woke up with a start, frantically looking around. Looking to my left I saw Mr Spiddlepix watching me.

"What just happened?" I asked very confusedly.

"You just witnessed one of the many other alternative realities that could become your reality," Mr Spiddlepix said clasping his hands together.

"So that could be the world I live in?" I say just double-checking.

"Yes it could be but there are many others," Mr Spiddlepix said sternly.

"Well let me see some of the others," I say to Mr Spiddlepix, excited to see what could happen. 

Mr Spiddlepix put another videotape into the TV and pressed play. I woke up on a sunlight bed with Alex standing over me.

"Oh thank god, you're okay," Alex said hugging me.

"Of course I am. What happened? Where are we?" I say sitting up.

"We are in National City and Lena Luthor rules the city," Alex said continuing.

"In this alternative scenario, you never met Lena at that interview. She was kidnapped when she was 14 by her mother who experimented on her. She now lives in isolation and despair" Alex said feeling pity for the Luthor.

I quickly stood up and flew to where L-corp should be. It was in the middle of the city and the building looked dull and sad. I flew to the top floor and walked in. Immediately I saw Lena Luthor stand up in a beautiful dark red suit. Her eyes were duller than usual and she seemed angry.

"Hi, Lena I'm Kar-" I said before I was cut off.

"I don't care who you are leave the same way you came in," Lena said in an icy and harsh voice.

"What happened to you?" I whisper, saddened to see the love of my love in such pain.

"What happened to me?" Lena scoffed walking closer to Kara.

"I'll tell you what happened to me. I was kidnapped and tortured for years by my own mother. My life was ruined and painful" Lena said with tears streaming down her face.

"I thought I was protecting you by staying away. I thought you'd be safe without me" I say thinking through my situation.

I walk closer to Lena to hug her but she stops me and wipes her tears. "How were you protecting me by abandoning me," Lena said now yelling.

"You can't protect me no one can and now you really must leave," Lena said with finality to her tone.

"Lena let me help," I say desperate to help her.

As take a step forward Lena's blouse glows green and I instantly feel weak. Kryptonite.

Before I can say a thing her chest shoots out a kryptonite beam at me and I get flung across the room and into a pillar. I grunt and brush off the rubble.

"Leave now!" Lena yells now mad at me.

I stand up and say "Mr Spiddlepix pull me out," I say not wanting to see Lena like this.

"Whoever Mr Spiddlepix is he can't help you now," Lena said walking closer, her heels clicking on the expensive black marble.

"Lena you don't have to do this," I say concerned.

As she gets closer my knees give way and in forced to kneel groaning. She moves her hand and lifts my chin. I force myself to look at her as she tells me "You should never have come here, Kara" Lena says coldly before throwing me across the room and into the wall.

"Ouch," I say groaning in pain as I clutch my stomach.

I just lay there unable to move from the kryptonite. My whole body feels like fire and I feel so much pity for Lena.

I did this to you by not protecting you.
I didn't love you in this reality.

A single tear runs down my cheek before I get pulled out of the alternative reality.

I wake up to the soft touch of someone's hand in my hair. "Hey you're awake," a caring voice said.

I looked up only to see Lena's concerned eyes looking into mine.

5 minutes earlier (Lena's POV)

Okay, Lena all you have to do is tell her your sorry.

Knock knock

"Kara it's me, Lena. please let me in"

Damnit Kara open the door.

I turn to leave when I hear a thump. Quickly I rush to the door and come inside.

"Kara!" I yell.

I walk inside cautiously and stop in my tracks when I see a movie theatre set up with Kara unconscious on the couch.

I move over to her and sit on the couch next to her. I gently shake Kara in hopes of waking her. She groans in pain, I lift her head on my lap and start stroking her hair.

"Kara please wake up I can lose you" but just as I say that I hear sound from the TV.

I see Kara and me? What is going on and why is the other Lena hurting Kara. I start to watch the whole thing unravel until I hear one of Kara's thoughts "I did this to you by not protecting you. I didn't love you in this reality."

At first, I thought I heard wrong but no she really said that.

Does that mean she loves me? I need to talk to her and who is Mr Spiddlepix?

Just as I look back down at Kara she moves and the TV turns off. Kara wakes and looks up at me "Kara, You're awake" I say relieved shes alive.

Before I could say another word Kara cuddled into me and hugged me tightly. "Lena" Kara sighed softly.

"Please don't ever leave me again," Kara said looking at me with teary eyes.

"I promise I'm not going anywhere," I say pulling Kara ontop of me and embracing her. Kara falls asleep again with a new feeling of warmth deep inside her mind and body.

Watching as her chest rises and falls I soon drift into a peaceful sleep knowing Kara is safe and loves me back.

Hi, anyone who read this, I know this isn't smut but I feel like this was better than making it smut. I hope you enjoyed please let me know if you liked it or not. I love you all♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
952K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
283K 6.2K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
634K 30.2K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...