Diamante | SVT

By sendmotivation

a kingdom where magic used to reign, is it really a myth or a secret to be protected? More

ร—
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII

XXIV

5.2K 272 137
By sendmotivation

•••

chains could be heard rattling as they struggle to break free, begging for life was no good.

no way out no matter how hard they try. another scream echoes through the vast space of grey and red.

pleads of mercy goes unheard, the cries going louder as they look away from the horrid sight.

"have mercy, my lord. it will not happen again."

the figure looms tall and broad, bending down, he grasps him by the neck and levels him eye to eye.

"worthless. you have done nothing but failed me. again."

he throws him back on the ground.

"get rid of him. throw him to the pits, rip his soul out and be devoured by my pets."

the shadows looming takes the poor boy away, his cries of forgiveness ignored.

"the key to reborn a new age of magic. my true heir to this world. must be mine."

the figure steps up back to his seat, looking around his palace. he sets his eyes on the three prisoners bounded in the room.

"my, my. seems like you still have a lot of fight in you."

they snarl back at him, eyes burning with rage, "you will never have them."

he lets an amused grin paint his face, "one can never be so sure."

"we won't let you. his alpha will be there to protect him." she spits back, her words causing the other to grin even wider.

"but how long will he be able to protect his omega, hmm." his voice held a certain amount of threat and danger to it.

she opens her mouth to retort back, but the wounded body holds her back. "stop, don't push him any further."

"no. we can't give up. not now." she begs, her voice cracking at the end.

"listen. we have to be patient."

"I'm sorry." she whispers to the other, if only she could hug her.

their hands were bound by thick chains, tied above their heads, body beaten with bruises and cuts from whips are seen.

a sinister grin appears on the figure's face, he calls forth the shadows, all cloaked in black. "time can only tell. it is nearing. do not fail me."

the shadows moves in speed, passing the three of them. their faces all show fear.

"bastard!" she yells, pulling against her chains, "you will never win. you have lost before, you will lose again. they will come forth and take you down, remember that!"

her neck snaps to the side, a slap resounding through, coughing out blood. the crack of a whip follows, she holds back her scream as tears fall. 'endure it. he will not win.'

"don't worry. i'll remember that. and i hope you'll remember this face when we claim our victory." he scowls and walks out of the room leaving them.

"are you alright?" she whispers, moving closer to her.

"it will be fine. we have endured for years. the time will come."

"let us hope helena is doing well. It must pursue or our purpose will be defeated."

•••

"forgive our incapabilities, my queen. we have failed you."

she graces a hand on the soldier's lowered head and beckons him up.

"i understand that what i ask of you is too much. i will give you time. don't disappoint me."

"yes, my queen." they chorus and left her alone.

she watches them leave, fluttering against the wind.

she pauses in the midst of her thoughts when she notices the gloomy faces they bring in the room.

"what brings you here?"

"those soldiers, have they failed their quest?"

a sad smile paints her lips, "yes."

she walks to the queen, feet barely grazing the ground, "is their no other way, my queen?"

"i'm afraid not."

she shakes her head in disbelief, "there must be, my queen. we need to find hope that there is."

the queen looks away, "my dear, listen."

"he must cease to exist, an anomaly in this peaceful world. the chaos he may bring is unfathomable."

they all went silent at her words, "he has done nothing wrong to anyone."

"for now,  not yet. one has yet to open the darkness within and will no doubt be consumed. and all will perish if not stopped."

she could feel every inch of herself fill with dread, "we cannot harm the innocent either, my queen."

they nod along to her, "he surely will be guided."

the queen lets a smile quirk her lips at their optimism, "my soldiers won't lay a hand. for now, they will watch."

her face suddenly turned serious, "i do pray that they will be able to protect them."

she looks at her in question, "what do you mean, my queen?"

"the sin of one has been casted to many." was her only answer. she gestures for them to go back inside, giving one last look at the place.

"May you be prepared to pay the price, Helena."

•••

She stirs awake as she feels the burning pain in her chest. Gripping the edges of the bed tightly, she quietly moves out to not awaken the King besides him.

Walking to the balcony window, she opens it, letting the night breeze graze her face, calming her down. The burning sensation slowly fading.

Lifting her gaze up the stars, she lets a silent prayer slip through, hoping the wind carry it to the heavens.

"... may the grace of the moon goddess light your path."

A lone tear escapes her eye, the bitter memories of the past all coming back.

"..., i pray that you  ... me of the ... i have made ... the ... to protect ..."

The breeze blows gently, as she opens her eyes, wiping her tears away.

The sound of the window balcony opening snaps her out of her thoughts and sees the King, a gentle smile on his face.

"What brings you out here, my love?" He puts on a comforting hand around here, pulling her to his embrace.

"I couldn't sleep." was her only answer.

They stayed in silence for a while. The Queen enjoying the bits of warmth she could get. 'The time I have left is so little.'

"I hope you know I love you with all of my heart, my dear King." She whispers in his embrace.

"I love you too, Helena."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 19.3K 103
When you turn 21 your eyes turn a certain colour, rose quartz or serenity, once you've been assigned a kingdom there is no going back. ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–‰...
11.5K 619 37
The tale of prince seungcheol and his Kingdom. Started:4.12.23-23.1.24
468 25 6
Jeonghan met him on a completely normal day, which changed his life. He and his friends had been running from the government for as long as they coul...
12.5K 594 22
COMPLETED "Worldly turmoil no longer perturbs me." When the Goddess lost faith in humanity, only one man was destined to prevent the total c...