Diamante | SVT

By sendmotivation

a kingdom where magic used to reign, is it really a myth or a secret to be protected? More

Γ—
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII

XXIII

5.5K 315 188
By sendmotivation

•••

"You have scratches all over." Jisoo says when they all went closer, more likely to Prince Seokmin, who was still soaked. He calls out a servant and asks for a towel and medical kit.

Seokmin stood still as he was examined by the other. The servant comes back and hands them what the prince requested. Jisoo offers him the towel. He thanks the Prince and sits on the chair, the table already set and prepared for their breakfast spree. He wipes the towel over his face when he feels Prince Jisoo sit besides him. "Your left arm seems burned, let me wrap a bandage on it for you."

"Eh?" Seokmin says, dumbfounded all of a sudden. Jisoo smiles and pulls his left arm, placing it on his lap, wrapping the bandage over neatly. "Does it hurt?"

Seokmin snaps out of his reverie and shakes his head a little to hard, "No. Uh, no. I'm fine. I'm used to it. We always spar like that. Soonyoung's magic is no big deal." He tries to laugh it off but winces when Jisoo presses a hand over his arm, raising a brow at his words. "If you say so."
He says, letting go of his arm and gazes at him. Seokmin feels like melting at his intense staring. "But, please be careful, okay. For me?"

"I will." He found himself whispering back, staring back at Jisoo's eyes filled with worry. Their staring contest broke when Chan merges into view, crying out Jisoo's name. "Prince Jisoo! Soonyoung hyung is mean." He pouts, making the older coo at his cuteness.

"I am not!" Soonyoung retorts, hearing what Chan said. Jihoon lets out a "you sure?" beside him, making the latter shut up, not noticing his betrothed.

"Oh! Prince Jihoon, good morning." He chirps, smiling widely at the other. Jihoon gives him a side way glance, humming in reply and pointing at the seat besides him. Soonyoung takes it as an invitation and sits beside him. "I didn't get to see you fight." Jihoon murmurs when he settles. He takes a plate and puts it in front of Soonyoung.

"You, uhm," Soonyoung pauses, scratching the back of his head, clearly embarrassed all of a sudden. "want to see me fight?"

Jihoon nods and picks the basket of bread and offers it to Soonyoung, "want some?"

He could only blink at what he was doing and takes one, placing it on his plate.

"Jam?" The younger offers again. Soonyoung nods, thanking him. He grabs the bread knife, smearing it on his bread. Taking a bite, he could see in his peripheral view that Prince Jihoon is staring at him. Swallowing his food, he turns to him and asks. "Is something wrong, Prince Jihoon?"

Jihoon owlishly blinks in surprise, he wasn't aware he was staring before, so he looks back at his plate. "I was wondering if you could ..." he could only whisper the last part, hanging his head low.

Soonyoung leans closer to him, "what are you murmuring?"

"You're too close again." Jihoon says, swatting him gently. Soonyoung stares at him, confused. "What? I couldn't hear the last part of what you said."

Jihoon's face turn slightly pink before looking away. "I'll tell you later." He grabs the pitcher on the table and offers it to Soonyoung. "Water?"

Wonwoo puts his book down when Prince Mingyu slumps on the seat next to him, he scans the prince up and down, sighing at his mess.

"You have leaves on your hair." He points. Mingyu pats his hair, completely missing it. Wonwoo rolls his eyes at him. "Lower your head a bit." Mingyu does as told, letting the Prince do it instead.

"Can't believe Prince Seokmin struck you to a tree." Wonwoo mutters as he plucks the last leaf on his hair. Mingyu groans, "you saw that?"

"The whole fight."

"I bet you think I looked lame." Mingyu says, slumping back at his seat, a pout adorning his face. Wonwoo chuckles at his childish personality. "No, Minghao thinks you're lame. I think you're a good fighter though."

Mingyu beams at his words. Wonwoo could imagine a tail behind him, wagging back and forth at the praise. 'Puppy.' he thinks.

"So you have the same magic as Elsa's?" Minghao asks to Junhui, the latter looking perplexed at his question. "Elsa? Who's that?"

"I can't believe you don't know who Elsa is." The younger slams his fist on the table, utensils clattering on the table. "I was joking. Of course I know who Elsa is. I've read 'Frozen' a million times to children."

The heated look Minghao sets on him makes him laugh. "Do I look like an Ice Queen to you, Prince Minghao?"

Minghao snorts at his words, "Don't make me laugh, Prince Junhui. Unless you start singing, then I'd believe you."

Junhui raises a brow at him, he clears his throat and flips his imaginary long hair in the air. "Let it go~"

"STOP!" The younger screeches at him, covering his ears. "Don't you dare continue!" He raises both hands in the air in mock surrender when the Prince glowers at him.

"Prince Minghao, you're so cute." He teases the younger, who rolls his eyes in return. "Thanks, friend."

Junhui gasps and places a hand in his chest, feigning hurt. "Oh no! I'm being friend zoned by my love." He lays his head on the table, fake sobbing. Minghao giggles at his antics and pokes a French toast at him. "It seems your hunger is taking over you."

"Can you please stop with the Chinese?" Seungkwan snaps at his brother, sitting next to him and Hansol. The younger staring blankly at the food in front of him. "Are you okay, Prince Hansol?"

Said prince snaps out of his daze when Seungkwan waves a hand over his face. "Oh, uhm, yeah, I'm good."

"Are you sure? You've been out of it after your fight."

Hansol smiles at him, assuring he was okay, "Yeah, just hungry."

Seungcheol, who was sitting across them, gives Hansol a worried stare. He knows whats bothering the younger. Being the youngest of the alphas, he was pressured to be like them. He was still not use to his magic and it sometimes go out of control, adding up the years he stopped using them because of his mother's death. Seungcheol is glad he finally started joining them and with Prince Seungkwan's friendly and bright personality, Hansol will surely come over his fear.

"What are you staring at, Prince Seungcheol?" he turns his head to Prince Jeonghan standing near him. Seungcheol stands from his seat and opens the other beside him, inviting him to sit. "Such a gentleman, aren't you."

Jeonghan takes the seat as Seungcheol returns to his, offering Jeonghan a plate. "I was looking at Prince Seungkwan and Hansol, those two may seem like opposites but I know he will good to our Hansol."

"Is that so?" Jeonghan says as he looks at the two of them. Their youngest surely got brighter now that he meet someone with the same age as him along with Chan.

Speaking of Chan, he diverts his attention to the youngest who was goofing off with his older brother and Jisoo.

"Chan-ah." He calls.

The youngest looks up and smiles at Jeonghan. "Yes, Prince Jeonghan?"

'So cute. I want to adopt him.'

Jeonghan shakes the thought away, placing his hands as a leverage, he leans his head on it and smiles back at the youngest. "I was wondering about your magic. I didn't see you use it during the fight."

Chan tilts his head, "Oh, that. My magic is not much, nothing too flashy." He says, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"The blow you landed on my head says otherwise, Chan." Hansol complains.

"Don't go all shy now, you can show us." Jisoo encourages, the others nodding along.

"Alright. Better watch or you'll miss it." As he says the last word, before he was standing besides Jisoo but now he was no where to be found.
"Chan?" Jeonghan calls out, suddenly confused.

"Here." He appeared again, but this time behind Seungkwan. The latter looking at him, amazed. "You could appear and disappear?"

Chan chuckles lightly, "My magic makes me invisible. I have invisibility magic."

"That's cool, Chan-ah." Jeonghan mutters, clapping his hands in delight. "You're gonna inflate his already huge head, your Highness." Seokmin says as they all laugh.

Chan disappears once again. They sit idly wandering what he will do. Before they knew it, Prince Seokmin was soaked again, the water pitcher held above his head.

"LEE CHAN!" He shrieks, doubling their laughter.

Jeonghan smiles softly at them, the nervousness he felt the week before melting. A new start, a new life with them doesn't seem so bad.

He hopes nothing will ever change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 478 34
Seventeen as 13 crazy mysterious adults? The entirety of the kpop industry part of one mafia? This is going to be one long ass ride.
33.4K 1.7K 24
"This is not an ordinary house. It knows everything about us! It's- it's exploiting our fears!" An anonymous party invitation leads to deadly occurre...
153K 7.3K 75
"The Princes of the kingdom will get married to the suitable mate choosen after the compitition". How will 6 boys and 1 girl's life change after marr...
7.3K 629 31
It wasn't suppose to happen like this. Never in his life he had experienced this nor he want to know more. Because he knows it will never be the same...