Everyone Hurts

By BrokenXXfaitH42

In Salem alot can happen secrets, heart breaks, tragedes, killings, betrails, and love. Chelsea finds her sel... More

Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone HUrts
Everyone Hurts
Everyone Hurts

Everyone Hurts

42 0 0
By BrokenXXfaitH42

Chapter 51

He stood in the door way just thinking of her, of his Chelsea girl. He wondered what she was up to, wondered how her Thanksgiving would be, who she would be spending it with. He looked into his empty apartment and just wished for once that he had someone to spend the holidays with. He just didn't understand why every time he got close to someone something always went wrong. He thought back to Rebecca and then Margarita and how she was still alive and he couldn't believe it.

Chelsea was sitting on the ground in the bathroom she didn't know who to call. She sat there with the door shut and locked she needed to figure out a plan she had no idea that Jett had gone rogue, had she known that she would have never left everyone back in Salem. She flipped the phone open, she sat there trying, trying to remember Daniels number, but for the love of him she could not remember the damn number she sat there hitting her head.

Chelsea: "Think, Think, Think...... has it been this long I can't remember his number??"

She tried as hard as she could but she could not remember his number. So she had to think of the next best person to call, she remembered their number and began to dial.

Voice: (sleepy voice) *Yawn* "Hello?"

Chelsea: "MOM I need your help!!!"

Billie: (waking up more now) "Chelsea OH MY GOD Chelsea, where have you been???? What's going on, Chelsea???"

Chelsea: "Mom Please listen call Dad and tell him that there is a note in my room under the floor boards, I need you to tell him to give that note to a Daniel Jonas, understand mom??"

Billie: "Chelsea what are you talking about? Where are you?"

Chelsea: "Mom Just do this for me please, Tell dad mom. Please. I have to go.

Chelsea could hear footsteps she had to figure something out she hung up on Billie. Chelsea opened the bathroom door and slid the phone across the room by the conjoined room door. She then shut the bathroom door again and turned on the shower; she striped and jumped in the shower.

Jett was franticly looking for his phone he didn't know what he did with it he thought it was in his pocket but when he went and reached for it, it was not there. He was getting nervous maybe Chelsea took, or maybe it had fallen out of his pocket, he hoped it had just fallen out, he reached for the door that connected his and Chelsea's room as he opened the door he noticed that Chelsea was not in her bed and he could hear in the faint distance the shower on. He walked in.

CRACK!!!!!

Jett had stepped on his phone and broke it. Chelsea was in the shower it was so cold she had no time to wait for it to get hot. She was standing in the shower letting the beads of what felt like cold snowflakes fall on her porcelain skin. She then thought about Jett's phone and how she forgot to delete the outgoing call to her mom. She hit her head. "Stupid" she mumbled as she turned the shower off and steeped in her robe. She unlocked the bathroom door.

Chelsea: "Oh Jett I didn't hear you come in?"

Jett: "Oh sorry I was just checking on you seeing if you were okay. So...."

Chelsea: "So......"

Jett: "well I see your okay so I think I'll get back into my room."

Chelsea: "mmm okay."

Jett was walking back to the conjoined door. Chelsea walked to the dresser that had her clothes.

Jett: "Hey Chelsea"

Chelsea: "yea Jett?"

Jett: "Happy Thanksgiving"

Chelsea: "you too Jett"

Jett: "Hey Chelsea one more thing."

Chelsea Turned to face Jett.

Chelsea: "Yah Jett"

Jett: "I'm sorry."

Chelsea: "sorry for what Jett?"

Jett: "All this, I never meant for you to get caught in all of my bad decisions."

Chelsea: "No Jett it's not your fault."

Jett: "yes it is Chelsea."

And with that being said Jett Left Chelsea's room and shut the door. Chelsea turned back around and grabbed some clean PJ's and she walked to her bed and began to dresser herself. As she got done dressing, she lay on her bed thinking of Daniel.

Chelsea: "I should have never left you the way I did. God I miss you so much.

Daniel was lying on his bed just wishing for a miracle to happen that he could find his Chelsea Girl and be with her for the holidays.

Daniel: "Chelsea Girl I miss you so much!"

Billie called Bo.

Bo: "Brady."

Billie: "Bo its Billie."

Bo: "Hey Billie what's up?

Billie: "Listen Bo I just got this strange call from our daughter Chelsea."

Bo: "wait what??? Billie you got a call from Chelsea?"

Billie: "She sounded scared."

Bo: "Billie did she say where she was?"

Billie: "No Bo what the hell is going on?"

Bo: "Billie what did she say?"

Billie: "Bo what the hell is going on with my daughter??"

Bo: "Billie I don't know it's like she dropped off the face of the earth."

Billie: "DAMNIT"

Bo: "Billie do you know something?"

Billie: "Look Bo She told me something but I think this is an unsecure line Im catching the next flight down."

Bo: "Billie WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!"

Click. The line went dead.

Bo: "Billie, Hello Billie??"

Bo: "DAMNIT"

Bo hits his desk with his fist.

Hope: "Brady what is it?"

Bo: "It was Billie she got a call from Chels."

Hope: "Oh My God what did she say?"

Bo: "She is on her way here."

Hope: "Hmm?"

Bo: "What?"

Hope: "Nothing I was just thinking...."

Bo got up from his desk and walked around to Hope and held her in his arms.

Bo: "And what are you thinking of fancy face?"

Hope: "well"

Hope wormed her way out of Bo's grip, and walked to the white board.

Hope: "Let's see. She was in the hospital, so here is who was there, Kate, Lexie, Daniel, Jett, You and I.

Bo: "Okay fancy face we know this already."

Hope: "But....."

Bo: "But what fancy face?"

Hope: "well what if someone was there that we know that was not really there but was only in cognito?"

Bo: "Oh I see where you are going with this fancy face."

Bo looked at his smart wife grabbed her hand pulled he to him and put his hands on her face and kissed her.

Bo: (Yelling) "Raymond, Joseph. I need all the tapes from the hospital 2 months ago to now."

R & J: "Yes Sir."

Bo: "We have a lot of work to do."

"Yes we do!"

Bo and Hope Look up at the Voice in the door frame.

Bo: "Billie what the heck how did you get her so fast?"

Billie: "That's not important what is, is our daughter! Bo what the hell why didn't you call me when she went missing?"

Bo: "Well Billie technically she didn't go missing?"

Billie: "what do you mean?"

Bo: well she was at our house and Daniel said...."

Bo was cut off by Billie.

Billie: "There we go again who is this Daniel Guy?"

"That would be me"

Everyone swung around and looked at the door frame once again, there he stood ripped jeans, his brown swade jacket, and a nice white shirt, he was tall looked like he hadn't slept in 12 days, hadn't shaved in 9.

Bo: "Daniel I'm glad you came in."

Billie: "Okay someone let me in?"

Hope: "Billie this is Daniel Jonas....."

Billie: "I got that part when he barged in."

Daniel: "I was called in not barged in."

Hope: "Stop both of you! Billie this is the man that your daughter loved."

Daniel Stood there and cringed at that word "Loved", it wasn't that Chelsea still did, it was that she once did.

Hope: "I'm sorry Daniel."

Daniel: "No Worries, it's all good."

But what no one knew that it did hurt, it hurt more than any one would ever know.

Billie: "Bo explain to me......"

Bo: "Billie long story for another day right now....."

Raymond: "Excuse me command...... I mean Commissioner Brady Here are the tapes from the Hospital."

Bo: "Thank you Raymond you can go home now."

Daniel: "Bo why do you have those?"

Hope: "we have those because we don't think Jett was the only one at the Hospital those days Chelsea was there we think there was an uninvited guest among us."

Bo: "Okay this is what I need. I need everyone to step out for a bit while Billie and I talk about Chelsea."

Chelsea lay on her bed just hoping that her mom would do what she asked she was tired of being this pawn for Jett and "The Boss" She never knew that all this would turn out to be a nightmare. She wanted out and no matter how much Jett apologized Chelsea would never forgive him for this.

Knock, Knock

Chelsea: "Come In"

Jett: "Chelsea are you ready?"

Chelsea: "Yes"

Chelsea and Jett made their way to the elevator, this time Jett had a gun. Chelsea didn't know. They entered the elevator. Jett was behind Chelsea she could feel his breath on the skin of her neck. Jett Leaned forward. Kissed Chelsea on the cheek and whispered "I'm sorry Chelsea" Chelsea Turned.

Chelsea: "Sorry for what Jett?"

BANG!!!!!!!!

Chelsea was shot she fell to the floor and before it went dark she saw what looked not like Jett but looked.... Looked..... Like NICK???? Chelsea passed out.

Back at the Station

Bo was with Billie talking to her.

Billie: "The last thing Chelsea told me was to tell you there was a note left."

Bo: "what note?"

Knock, Knock

Bo: "Come in"

Joseph: "I'm sorry to interrupt sir but there were a few tapes that we couldn't get I just was just informed now."

Bo: "what do you mean Joseph?"

Joseph: "Well Sir Someone else had requested them."

Bo: "Did you get a name?"

Joseph: "Sir they said the name it was taken under was...."

Bo: "well spit it out!"

Joseph: "Sir it was, it was... you?"

Bo: "What? That's not possible"

Joseph: "well I told them that sir I told them that you wouldn't have took them out."

Bo: "Thank you Joseph you can go."

As Joseph Left he shut the door but it was left a crack open. Billie and Bo continued there talk as Daniel came up to the door.

Billie: "Bo now about this note Chelsea sad it was under the floorboards in her room."

Bo: "why would she put it there?"

Billie: "One more thing Bo."

Bo: "what is it Billie?"

Billie: "She said the note was for that Daniel guy."

Daniel heard this and decided he needed to get to the note before Billie and Bo do.

Bo: "okay Billie this is what I need from you. (Bo pulls out his keys) I need you to go to my house and find that letter and tell Daniel I need to speak with him."

Billie got up and walked to the door. Daniel got to the Brady house he was reaching above the door frame for the spare key were Chelsea had told him she would leave it for him anytime he wanted to see her. Billie reached for the knob and turned it just then Bo's phone rang. Billie stopped and walked back. Bo picked it up.

Bo: "Commissioner Brady speaking."

Muffled Voice: "I have her."

Bo: "WHO THE HELL IS THIS?"

Muffled Voice: "That's not what matters at this moment what does matter is that her life is in my hands and if you don't do what I say you will have a hard time finding her."

Bo: "What do you want?"

Bo signaled Billie to get a trace on the phone line and to see if they could find where the call is coming from.

Muffled Voice: "First off good luck trying to get a trace where I'm at, second I know you more than you think, In Fact I know a lot about your family I've done my research Bo."

Daniel got up to Chelsea's room this was very difficult for him, he hadn't been up there sense the last encounter they had not knowing it would be there last, he flashed to the very last kiss they shared.

Daniel: "Come on Jonas pull it together, you can do this."

Daniel turned the door knob and pushed the door open as soon as he pushed it the breeze from the cold room swooped in around him and he could smell Chelsea's essence as if she was standing right in front of him. He walked in and flicked the light on.

He walked around trying to find the loss floor board when he walked over it and it squeaked unlike the others. He knelled down and grabbed his keys and slid the key down one of the cracks on the floor board and pried it up. As he got it up there it was a letter concealed in an envelope with the name Daniel written in cursive. Daniel Grabbed it and slid the floor board back in place and got up dusted the letter off walked to the light turned around took one last good look at Chelsea's room flicked the light off and walked out the door closing it behind him.

Bo and Billie had finally got off the phone with the mysterious voice. Bo looked at Billie.

Billie: "Nothing"

Bo: "Damn It!"

Billie: "Bo we will find her, we did once we will again."

Bo: "This Person knows us Billie, Knows everything about us, more then we know about each other."

Billie: "Bo maybe the letter will tell us something."

Bo: "right get Daniel to come in here so you can go check that out."

Billie walked to the door and noticed it was a bit opened she pulled the door and there was no Daniel.

Billie: "DAMN IT!"

Bo: 'what is it Billie?"

Billie: "He's not here; the door was propped open a bit do you think....."

Bo: "son of a BITCH! We need to find him."

Daniel drove off and over to the Kiriakis mansion.

Phillip: "Daniel what brings you by?"

Daniel: "Phillip IS your father here?"

Phillip: "Yes you seem in a panic?"

Daniel: "Oh sorry man just you know work...."

Phillip: "Right got you, well he's around her check the den."

Daniel: "Thanks man."

Phillip: "No Problem."

 Daniel walked off and into the den there was Victor sitting doing some paper work.

Daniel: "YOU BASTERD!!"

Victor: "Daniel? Excuse me?"

Daniel: "You know exactly what I'm talking about."

Victor stood.

Victor: "No I don't you can't just barge in on a man and except them to know what it is your yelling about."

Daniel: "I need to borrow a Jet!"

Victor: "for?"

Daniel: "I need to go out of town...."

Victor: "Daniel why did you call me a basterd and then just stop?"

Daniel: "I was out of line, you were right."

Victor: "Daniel what the hell is going on?"

Daniel: "I can't talk as of now. Can I use one of your Jet's or not?"

Victor: "Of course you can."

Daniel: "Thank you."

Victor: "When do you need it?"

Daniel: "like now."

Victor: "hmmmm well Phillip is using it today I'm sure you....."

Phillip: "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ease drop but Daniel I'm off to A small town in France if you would like to ride with me and then refuel and take the Jet from there?"

Daniel: "Sound like a plan Phillip."

Phillip: "Okay go get your stuff packed and meet me at the airport in a half hour."

Daniel: "Actually I have everything I need already."

Phillip: "Alright I guess we can had out now."

Victor: "Daniel where is it that you need to go?"

Daniel: "Sorry Victor there's even stuff about me you can't know."

Bo and Billie Rushed up to Chelsea's room and searched for the floor board, Bo found it propped it up, and there was a note left in there. He grabbed it Billie ran to his side.

Billie: "BO what is it?"

Bo: "That Basterd he got here first."

Bo dropped the note as Billie Picked it up and read it.

Bo I'm so sorry I have to do this on my own, I love your daughter with all my heart, and I promise I will find her and bring her back safely. If you want to know everything ask your dear ol' dad! There is more to him then you and I had ever known.

Billie: "Bo, Bo where are you going?"

Bo: "Billie my father knows something and he is going to tell me!"

Phillip and Daniel got on the plane and where making their way to France.

Bo and Billie made their way to Victors.

Hope was at the station watching the Hospital Surveillance videos.

Chelsea woke up with a growling headache her eyes were still a bit hazy and she had no idea where she was.

Chelsea: "Daniel..."

Voice: "No, No sleepy he's not here?"

Chelsea got chills she knew that voice all too well she tried to rub her eyes but her hands and feet were restrained to the chair she was in. She shut and opened her eyes a couple more times as the picture became all too clear for her she got panicked and screamed. He came out of the dark with a rag to tie around her mouth.

Dark Figure: "I'm sorry it had to be this way Chels."

Chelsea's eyes widened.

Chelsea: "J...Je......JETT?"

Dark Figure: "oh I'm sorry Chelsea let me clear some stuff up for you...............I'm Not Jett.

He pulled his mask off and Chelsea Gasped as he tied the rag around her mouth with an evil laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 2.5K 22
What happens when all of a sudden two best friends fall for each other?Just when the boy best-friend realizes his love,the girl best-friend introduce...
561K 25.1K 30
Christian never made it easy for her and desire made it even more difficult. How does Chelsea - a woman that thrives off of freedom, fun and food - c...
167K 5.3K 58
Previously know as - Childhood lovers: Alpha Edition ------------- Lilly has known Lail, Michael, and Jace since they were in diapers but when her an...
4.2K 300 29
Chelsea always dreamed of finding her first love and going on dates and then him finally proposing. But she never imagined it will all happen in one...