Everyone Hurts

Chapter 6

It was Chelsea's Grandpa Victor and Daniels Godfather.

Chelsea and Daniel: Hi Grandpa/ Hi Victor

Chelsea and Daniel looked at each other they where surprised that they knew the same person.

Daniel: "this is your grandfather?"

Daniel got nervous he would have never fallen for Victor's granddaughter if he knew that Chelsea was her.

Chelsea: "yes he is. How do you know him?"

Daniel: "well Victor is my Godfather"

Both of them where surprised.

Victor: "ah I see that you have met my granddaughter Chelsea Brady"

Daniel was stunned yet again.

Daniel: "did you say Brady?"

Victor: "Yes I did."

Chelsea: "did you say Godfather?"

Chelsea had to get her composer so she leaned on Daniels car they both knew Victor. Chelsea wondered why her Grandpa never said anything about Daniel before.

Victor: "well now that you to are acquainted we should have dinner"

Daniel thought that would be great he would get to catch up with his godfather and he would be able to get to know Chelsea better. He was very thrilled. But Chelsea didn't look the same she had a look on her face that she wished her grandfather wouldn't have walked up when he did.

Chelsea: "well grandpa I must be going, Daniel it was nice seeing you again."

Without saying yes to Victors invite for dinner Chelsea left, she had to get out of there before something happened. Daniel stood there puzzled was she flirting and running away? Was she afraid that Victor may think something was going on? Either way he had to find out.

Daniel: "so Victor that is your granddaughter? The one you always speak highly of."

Victor: "Yes she is, but I wonder why she left so fast?"

Daniel: "yea I wonder"

But Daniel had an idea after all he was older then her. Victor smiled at Daniel.

Victor: "so will you join me for dinner tonight I will call Chelsea and ask her later?"

Daniel: "yes I would love to I haven't had a home cooked meal in a while!"

Victor: "very good see you soon"

Daniel: "okay Vic take it easy"

Victor leaves.

Chelsea was behind the Java Café watching everything, as soon as the scene was clear of her grandfather she walked back up to Daniel...........................................