Everyone Hurts

Chapter 52

3 hours 15 minutes and 42 seconds the plane finally landed in France, Philip got off and then Daniel.

Phillip: Okay Daniel the plane is yours as soon as they refuel it may take a couple hours so if you wanted you could do some shopping.

Daniel: Sounds good I think I will just chill in a hotel room for an hour or so.

Phillip: Well you can stay in the Titan Hotel that we have her about 24 minutes away from the airport all have frank here drive you to my room help yourself to anything.

Daniel: Thanks Phil.

Phillip: No problem Daniel, Oh by the way?

Daniel: Yes?

Phillip: where are you going Daniel?

Daniel: I can't tell you Phillip like I told Vic I will tell you there's some stuff about me people just can't know.

Phillip: I understand, a man with secrets.

Daniel: exactly.

Phillip: Frank take Daniel here to the Titan hotel.

Frank: Yes Sir.

Daniel and Frank made their way to the Titan hotel as Phillip took another car to the Titan fiancé building something about France budgets he had to deal with. As Daniel got to the Hotel and in the room he made a phone call.

Voice: Hello?

Daniel: it's me.

Voice: why are you calling me?

Daniel: I need your help.

Voice: why?

Daniel: It's Chelsea.

Voice: What do you mean? What's wrong?

Daniel: I read the note.....

Voice: you mean......

Daniel: Yes!

Voice: Where are you?

Daniel: I'm in France.

Voice: Where?

Daniel: In the Titan Hotel.

Voice: Okay stay there I'll be there in 28 minutes.

Daniel: Thank you.

Voice: for what?

Daniel: Helping.

Click.

The phone had gone dead.

Chelsea looked at her surroundings she tried to devise a plan in her head ever since her self defense classes she had taken the first thing she remember was to stay calm the second was to use where you are to your advantage. "the boss" walked in.

Boss: So Chelsea thought you could get help huh?

Chelsea: looked at "the Boss" and then looked away.

"The boss" smacked her.

Boss: don't look away from me when I'm talking to you!

A tear fell down Chelsea's face not because she was crying but because that smack hurt like hell. She looked at the boss.

Boss: that's better. So I heard you've been a very bad girl.

Chelsea tried to talk but couldn't say anything do to the rag in her mouth put there by Jett...well who she thought was Jett but wasn't, she was so confused. Chelsea looked around trying to find Jett but he was nowhere to be seen then she saw a dark figure in the corner she got chills up and down her spin. "The boss" looked over to where Chelsea was staring.