Everyone Hurts

Chapter 51

He stood in the door way just thinking of her, of his Chelsea girl. He wondered what she was up to, wondered how her Thanksgiving would be, who she would be spending it with. He looked into his empty apartment and just wished for once that he had someone to spend the holidays with. He just didn't understand why every time he got close to someone something always went wrong. He thought back to Rebecca and then Margarita and how she was still alive and he couldn't believe it.

Chelsea was sitting on the ground in the bathroom she didn't know who to call. She sat there with the door shut and locked she needed to figure out a plan she had no idea that Jett had gone rogue, had she known that she would have never left everyone back in Salem. She flipped the phone open, she sat there trying, trying to remember Daniels number, but for the love of him she could not remember the damn number she sat there hitting her head.

Chelsea: "Think, Think, Think...... has it been this long I can't remember his number??"

She tried as hard as she could but she could not remember his number. So she had to think of the next best person to call, she remembered their number and began to dial.

Voice: (sleepy voice) *Yawn* "Hello?"

Chelsea: "MOM I need your help!!!"

Billie: (waking up more now) "Chelsea OH MY GOD Chelsea, where have you been???? What's going on, Chelsea???"

Chelsea: "Mom Please listen call Dad and tell him that there is a note in my room under the floor boards, I need you to tell him to give that note to a Daniel Jonas, understand mom??"

Billie: "Chelsea what are you talking about? Where are you?"

Chelsea: "Mom Just do this for me please, Tell dad mom. Please. I have to go.

Chelsea could hear footsteps she had to figure something out she hung up on Billie. Chelsea opened the bathroom door and slid the phone across the room by the conjoined room door. She then shut the bathroom door again and turned on the shower; she striped and jumped in the shower.

Jett was franticly looking for his phone he didn't know what he did with it he thought it was in his pocket but when he went and reached for it, it was not there. He was getting nervous maybe Chelsea took, or maybe it had fallen out of his pocket, he hoped it had just fallen out, he reached for the door that connected his and Chelsea's room as he opened the door he noticed that Chelsea was not in her bed and he could hear in the faint distance the shower on. He walked in.

CRACK!!!!!

Jett had stepped on his phone and broke it. Chelsea was in the shower it was so cold she had no time to wait for it to get hot. She was standing in the shower letting the beads of what felt like cold snowflakes fall on her porcelain skin. She then thought about Jett's phone and how she forgot to delete the outgoing call to her mom. She hit her head. "Stupid" she mumbled as she turned the shower off and steeped in her robe. She unlocked the bathroom door.

Chelsea: "Oh Jett I didn't hear you come in?"

Jett: "Oh sorry I was just checking on you seeing if you were okay. So...."

Chelsea: "So......"

Jett: "well I see your okay so I think I'll get back into my room."

Chelsea: "mmm okay."

Jett was walking back to the conjoined door. Chelsea walked to the dresser that had her clothes.

Jett: "Hey Chelsea"

Chelsea: "yea Jett?"

Jett: "Happy Thanksgiving"

Chelsea: "you too Jett"