Everyone Hurts

Chapter 4

Daniel: "so how is everything with your boyfriend?"

Daniel knew that Max was not her boyfriend but he tried to play it cool even though Chelsea could see right through him. She thought it was quite funny that Daniel would ask that after talking to her in the park about the break up.

Chelsea: "Who?"

Daniel: "you know your boyfriend you were just hugging."

As Daniel said that Stephanie walked in and over to Max getting a Coffee, she had kissed him on the check. Daniel saw it all.

Chelsea: "who Max over there kissing my cousin Stephanie?"

Daniel Blushed yet again. He could not hide his feelings for Chelsea very well and trying to cover it up by looking down at the ground didn't help him.

Daniel: "oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have assumed that he was your boyfriend just because you hugged him"

They both laughed

Chelsea: "And my boyfriend and I are done, he is leaving town he said something about not wanting to be tied down."

Daniel knew all about not wanting to be tied down he was once like that in fact now that he was free himself he thought it a good idea to get a few trips in around the world. He looked at Chelsea and then shock his head.

Daniel: "well Chelsea it was great seeing you again, but I must be going"

But before Chelsea could even ask him what his last name was or where he was going or if he would still be in Salem He left. Chelsea thought it weird for him to bump and run, but she couldn't do anything about it after all she really didn't know the man, the one called Daniel. Max and Steph walked over to Chelsea and sat down with her.

Max: "who was that?"

Steph: "Yea Chels?"

Chelsea looked toward the door and stared

Chelsea: "that was Daniel, I just met him in the park."

Steph: "weird"

Max: "Chelsea did he hurt you?"

Chelsea turned back to face Max and Steph

Chelsea: "No nothing like that at all he was actually........"

Chelsea turned to face the door

Chelsea: "he was sweet and charming, he was there and he listened to me vent."

Max: "sounds like a creeper to me."

Steph: "oh stop max can't you see Chelsea just needed a friend even if it was a complete stranger."

Chelsea wasn't even paying attention to Max or Steph at all. She kept thinking how smoking hot Daniel was, and the way he walked made her melt, and why he left in such a hurry.

In his car is where Daniel sits, he is just running figures through his head trying to figure everything out, his car is parked outside the Java Café seems he really couldn't budge himself to leave. All he was thinking about was Chelsea and how hot she looked in her pink shirt with her hair that flowed through the wind he wanted to go back in there and just talk to her some more but he didn't want to be tied down, he didn't want to start a whole new love affair that would just hurt him in the end.

Chelsea said good bye to Max and Steph, she walked out of the pub she glanced over and saw Daniel in his car sitting there with his head on the steering wheel, she thought it was weird he said he had to leave and yet there he was in his car not gone. Chelsea stood there for a moment or two then began to walk toward Daniels car but before she could get there someone else had..............................