Everyone Hurts

Chapter 18

Chelsea saw Kate and Daniel in the corner laughing and having a good time, well Kate seemed to be having a good time. Daniel just stood there motionless like he wanted to be somewhere else in fact he looked like he was somewhere else. But he was always such a gentlemen never letting it show.

Chelsea saw them she didn't want to see any more she ran out of the hospital Daniel caught a glimpse of Chelsea and saw her running out of the hospital he saw the tears run down her face and he knew that he had to do something, he told Kate that he needed to leave for a bit.

Kate got out of Daniels way, no actually Daniel pushed Kate out of his way not a mean hard push it was not gentle though far from it, it was just a push period. Daniel ran into Lexie.

Daniel: "Lexie I'm going out for a bit I need some air and a rest"

Lexie: "That's fine Daniel take some time off, you need it after what happened to Margarita."

Daniel looked at Lexie and thanked her for understanding, well sort of understanding yes he needed time but it was Chelsea he needed time with. He was so confused yet he still felt that connection with Chelsea and have never felt it with any other women!

Chelsea just kept running she didn't even know where she was going she just needed to get far away, she kept running it in her mind, how did Kate know Daniel, Hell how did Daniel know Kate and why was Chelsea never told about Daniel. Chelsea was just running she started to get tired as she made her way to the docks.

Chelsea sat at the end of the docks just staring out at the water, she couldn't believe that she had fallen for this man she barely knew. But she had. Daniel searched for Chelsea, well he really didn't know where she would be so he just figured that he would go to the first place that came to his head.

He figured she would go to the place where she had run into him, but as he got there she was nowhere to be seen he sat on that park bench the one that they had their very first conversation on.

He wanted so bad for her to just come running into him but he sat there for hours not a single bump. He decided to get up and need some fresh air where he could look upon the water and watch the sunset before he needed to go back into work.

Chelsea still sat at the end of the dock she decide it would be more comfy if she headed down to the little beach area the secluded part of the beach where she only new of it by who took her there once, better yet who she followed there.

She got there and it was so beautiful to see it all, the water was so blue she decided to take her shoes off and sit on the sand and watch the sunset while the tides came up on shore and brushed up on her feet she loved the way the cold water felt on her feet. She sat there wishing she had someone to hold her someone that would sit and watch the sunset with her and just put their feet out for the water to hit them.

Daniel reached the docks but he remembered a small little beach area that was secluded a place where only a few people in Salem new about it he was walking over to it when he noticed Chelsea sitting upon the sand with her bare feet letting the water come in and sweep under her feet he saw it all.

It was truly a majestic scene, this beautiful women sitting upon the sand with her feet in the water, her hair blowing in the wind, the breeze cool and full of the scent of the water, the sun setting, and the rays of light bouncing of Chelsea just right.

Daniel took his shoes of he loved the way the sand felt on his feet he walked up behind Chelsea he was sure to be quite as she sighed he sat down next to her she didn't even notice he was there she was lost in thought.

Chelsea Thoughts: "the last time I was here was with....Jett? No, Nick? No.....oh Patrick.......Patrick Lockhart I wonder what you are up to, I do miss your blue eyes",

 She giggled and that's when she heard him she turned and said Patrick but she saw no one that because Daniel was on the other side of her, Daniel grabbed her hand.

Daniel: "who is Patrick?"

Chelsea quickly pulled her hand away she got nervous and scared at the same time, she quickly turned to face Daniel.

Chelsea: "Daniel how do you know of this place? How did you get here? Why are you here?"

Daniel: "woo woo Chelsea one question at a time. First off I know this place because I made it with a few buddies when I lived here in Salem. Second question I walked here it's not a far distance from where I was and where I am staying"

He shot Chelsea a seductive look like that's right my place is around here and we are not far from it!

Daniel: "and last I'm here because this is the best place to be to watch the sunset. In fact I could ask you the same questions."

Chelsea looked at Daniel and then she got up and walked a few feet away and then walked back she was pacing that was not like Chelsea to pace back and forth at all but that's what she did.

Daniel: "Chelsea is there something wrong?"

Chelsea stooped pacing and sat back down not as close as they were before but enough that Daniel was in arm distance away from her. Chelsea Began.

Chelsea: "I was brought to this place by an x...."

she stopped for a moment did she really want to tell Daniel how she know of this place, it was easy for her to talk to him like he was not judging her it felt weird but at the same time it felt so right!

Chelsea: "an old x friend brought me here one time, I never knew of this place until that day, I was not feeling well and so he decided to bring me here he said that the water and the way the sun looked will help and well he was right it did. As for the other two questions I'm here because I love it here and I think clearly."

Daniel just stared at Chelsea he leaned into her but she backed away Daniel blushed. He cleared his throat. Chelsea stared at him.

Chelsea: "Daniel can I ask you a question."

Daniel looked at Chelsea he didn't want to answer any question he just wanted to hold Chelsea and kiss her but Daniel being Daniel said "of course shoot"

Chelsea looked into those beautiful hazel eyes of Daniels and asked.

Chelsea: "how do you know my grandma Kate?"

Daniel turned to face the sunset, how was he supposed to tell Chelsea he had a one night stand, how was he supposed to tell Chelsea that they had a fling without even hurting her, why would he need to tell her it's not like him and Chelsea where seeing each other yet.

But Daniel was an honest man and he could not lie, he sat there pondering for a few moments. He looked back at Chelsea and began.

Daniel: "Chelsea where do I begin......................