Everyone Hurts

Chapter 39

Daniel stood at that fork in the road what would he chose the road to his own place, the road that would leave him cold and alone to face his demons, or would he take the path the one that would lead him to the young women that had brought his faith and trust back to him? He stood there and just looked in both directions.

Chelsea was laying in her bed when she got woke up with a car alarm going off she laid in her bed thinking of the wonderful lunch Daniel surprised her with and then the wonderful dinner date Patrick had surprised her with. She truly had two men that really cared for her and would go to great lengths to do anything for her.

Patrick walked back to his place he was thinking of the mess he got himself into could he really undo what he had done? He dialed a number, it rang and rang, and finally there was an answer.

Patrick: "I've been trying to reach you."

Voice: "so late at night! What do you need?"

Patrick: "I need help I got myself into a big mess and I know I shouldn't have started but I did."

Voice: "Patrick where are you?"

Patrick: "I'm back in...I'm back in Salem."

Voice: "WHAT!! WHAT the hell are you doing back there you know it's not safe for anyone or for yourself!"

Patrick: "I had to..... I had to see her I had to come I needed to know I still had a chance."

Voice: "Patrick you know Martino and his goons have been after you even after you did escape and with Kate's help, but why would you go back and jeopardize your life and hers?"

Patrick: "Kate called me back to do a job, I had to you know she has control over me now with all that helping out of Martino, that women is very two faced and I can't get on her bad side and I might have done that tonight."

Voice: "what do you mean you might have done that tonight?"

Patrick: "she wanted to take Daniel home, but I couldn't let her."

Voice: "Daniel? Daniel.... Daniel Jonas, your cousin Daniel? He is there as well???"

Patrick: "Yes but he got out of the family business a long time ago he is safe he has no idea who Martino is, Plus I heard Bo Brady killed Martino, And his daughter Ava is running the family company now."

Voice: "Okay maybe we can figure this whole mess out, I need you to meet me somewhere and you need to make sure you are not being followed for all we know you could be being watched."

Patrick: "I've taken every necessary precaution to make sure I'm not being followed only a few people know I'm back in Salem."

Voice: "okay good but just in case this is what I need you to do....."

As the voice on the phone instructed Patrick Daniel still stood at that fork in the road. Two hours had gone by making it around 4:30 in the morning Daniel was sober now and whatever decision he chose would be with his full mind.

Chelsea sat up and was on her computer not even realizing that time had gone by so fast. Chelsea had got an instant message from Patrick off his phone.

TheLockMan: Chelc Babe I don't know how to tell you this.

Chelsea knew as soon as she got that IM that it was not good at all.

CBrady<3'sNo1: Let me guess ur leaving 1nce again.

TheLockMan: Chelc babe don't be mad I told you I've got myself into bad stuff I did get out but only to be sucked back in.