magic, jasper hale [1] โœ”๏ธŽ

fireestar tarafฤฑndan

Magnolia Siren, descended from the great vampire hunters of old; sorcerers. Killing vampires is in her blood... Daha Fazla

MAGIC
graphics
prologue
01. Emotions Run High
02. Bella Swan
03. Lunch Time
04. Sorceress
05. Training
06. Friends Fall Apart
07. Soft Beginnings
08. Accident
09. Field Trip
10. Paul 'Pup' Lahote
11. La Push, Baby!
12. Sunlight & Dresses
13. (Soul)Mates
14. Talk
16. Phoenix, Arizona
17. The Final Showdown
N E W M O O N
18. Happy Birthday, Bella!
19. Rediscover & Reconnect
20. Gone
24. Out of Town
21. Months Fly By
22. Quileute
23. Summer Days
25. Back in Forks
26. Movie Dates Never End Well
27. Jacob Black
28. Comfort
29. Tears and Sorrows
30. The Return of Alice Cullen
31. Reunion
32. Punishment
epilogue
ENCHANTMENTS

15. The Nomads

7.4K 204 6
fireestar tarafฤฑndan

+++++

It was mesmerizing watching the Cullen's play. When Alice pitched, the ball was barely visible, and when Carlisle swung the bat, it was incredible how for the ball when and how fast Edward had to run to catch it. Jasper was up next. He swung his bat with ease, smirking in Magnolia's direction, making sure she was watching. She was, intensely. Jasper sent her a quick wink, before preparing to bat. She blushed as she chuckled, rolling her eyes. "Flirt." She muttered.

Jasper smiled.

There was a loud whoosh, followed by an ear-shattering bang as Jasper sent the ball flying. Immediately he starting running to the other bases but was out just as he got to home base when Emmett easily climbed a tree and caught the ball, sending it to Esme. "You're out," Bella spoke shyly. Jasper tipped his hat and leisurely walked back over to Magnolia.

"Impressed?" He asked as he took her hand, spinning her softly into his chest. He held her securely.

Magnolia giggled. "It's nothing I haven't seen before," Jasper huffed. "But if it helps your ego, I'm very impressed." She nuzzled her head into his chest.

Jasper laughed. "You always know how to keep me humble, darlin'."

Emmett gagged loudly. "Get a room!"
Magnolia swiftly flipped him off. "Rude." He scoffed and turned to continue the game.

Rosalie was up to bat again. She made baseball look elegant, effortlessly hitting the ball, running at speeds Magnolia could barely see. As she got to second, Alice froze. "Stop!" She called. The family immediately stopped whatever they were doing. The Cullen's knew something Magnolia and Bella didn't.

They all ran back over to the third base, Jasper never released Magnolia from his grip. She nervously looked over at Bella and became scared at the look of anger on Edwards' face. "They were leaving, then they heard us," Alice said hastily, her nervous tone didn't help ease Magnolia's nerves.

"Let's go." Edward took Bella's arm forcefully, trying to lead her to the Volvo.

"It's too late," Carlisle warned his son. Edward knew deep down that it was true. He growled, annoyed and angry.

Magnolia looked up at Jasper. "What's going on? Who's coming?"

Jasper shushed her softly, shaking his head. "It's okay. They won't smell you." His voice was steady, despite his family's nerves.

"Get your hair down," Edward told Bella. She quickly and hastily took her hat off, ruffling her hair in front of her face.

Rosalie glared, her nose flaring. "Like that'll help, I can smell her from across the field."

Magnolia turned her attention to where the rest of the Cullen's were looking. Out from the forest came three vampires, nomads from the looks of them. The middle was a darker toned man with dreads, and next to him was a woman with wild red hair and almost cat-like features, and a man with pale blonde hair and a deep-set face, but they all had one thing in common; their glowing red eyes. Magnolia shivered.

The Cullen's stood as casually as possible. Reluctantly, Jasper let go of Magnolia. He stood next to Emmett. "Stay behind me, you'll be fine." He told her softly. Again, Magnolia looked at Bella. She shuddered as she Edward stand in front of her protectively, and she realized how truly human Bella looked at that moment.

The middle vampire held up a ball. "I believe this belongs to you." He spoke with a very obvious French accent. He tossed the ball back to Carlisle, who forced a kind smile.

"Thank you." Carlisle caught the ball and nodded.

"I am Laurent, and this is Victoria," The red-head nodded cockily. "And James." The blonde one didn't acknowledge Carlisle, he was staring intensely at Bella. The hairs on the back of Magnolia's neck stood up. James unsettled her.

"I'm Carlisle, this is my family," Carlisle gestured to the rest of the group standing around him. Laurent nodded respectfully to each of them. "I'm afraid your hunting activists have caused something of a mess for us." Carlisle was trying to defuse the situation. Magnolia could tell Jasper was using his powers to help as well.

"Our apologies," Laurent said. "We didn't realize the territory had been claimed." He chuckled lightly.

"Yes, well we maintain a permanent residence nearby." The whole Cullen family was tense, as all their eyes darted in between the three nomads.

Laurent chuckled. "Really? Well...we won't be a problem anymore," His red eyes darted to Magnolia. He tilted his head at the sight of her large frightened blue eyes. "We were just passing through." Magnolia tried her best to calm herself, taking large and long breaths.

"The humans were tracking us but we lead them east," The red-head, Victoria, smirked. "You should be safe."

"Excellent." Carlisle nodded stiffly.

Laurent smiled and laughed. "So...could you use three more players?"
The atmosphere seemed to tense even more, at least to Magnolia, but the vampires seemed calm; Jasper must've been using his abilities to defuse the situation. The Cullen's looked between each other. "Oh come on, just one game." Laurent smiled, showing his dazzling white teeth.

Carlisle sighed. "Sure, why not. A few of us were leaving, you can take their place," He looked at Magnolia, then Bella and Edward. "We'll bat first." He threw the ball towards Laurent, but Victoria caught it.

"I'm the one with the wicked curveball." She smirked.

Jasper chuckled. "Oh, well I think we can handle that." Magnolia reached for his hand, trying to calm her nerves. He squeezed her hand tightly, never taking his eyes off the three vampires in front of them.

Laurent and Victoria laughed. "Ohh, we shall see."

The two teams turned to their respective places. Jasper turned to Magnolia. "You go with Edward and Bella, you'll be safer at home." He kissed her forehead lightly.

A gust of wind blew, hard. "You brought a snack." Magnolia turned quickly. James was stalking towards Bella, his eyes dark with hunger. The Cullen's acted quickly, all running to cover Bella, and without thinking, Magnolia did the same, clutching blue flame within her palms.

Laurent gasped. "A sorceress and a human?

Jasper's head turned to Magnolia, shocked, but he quickly returned his gaze to the nomads. He hissed loudly.

"The girls are with us," Carlisle stated tensely. "I think it's best if you leave."

Magnolia glared at James only, the fire crackling menacingly between her fingers. "I can see the game is over," Laurent spoke, watching the sorceress nervously. "We'll go now," James and Edward hissed at each other. "James," Laurent ordered.

Reluctantly, James turned slowly, as well as Victoria. He put his arm around her as they walked away, kissing her forehead possessively. Magnolia should've guessed the two were mates. "Get Bella out of here," Carlisle told Edward. "Go." The two ran to Emmett's Jeep, followed by Alice and Emmett.

Sighing tensely, Magnolia extinguished her fire. Jasper turned to her. "You exposed yourself, I can't believe you!" He growled.

Magnolia scoffed. "She's my friend, Jazz! What was I supposed to do? Cower in fear? I have magic and I can use it!" She glared at him.

"That's a childish mindset to have! You have no idea what you might have done. Now they know about you, and from how young you look, it's obvious there's more of you." Jasper turned away, trying to calm his anger.

Magnolia was fuming. She turned away as well and stomped over to Esme and Carlisle. "What do we do?" She asked them, doing her best to seem level headed.

Carlisle shook his head. "You won't do anything, Magnolia. We'll take you home, and you make sure you tell your parents what happened, and they'll keep you protected."

Magnolia huffed. "But we can help! They would be no match for three of us, we'll take them out easy."

Esme and Carlisle looked at each other for a moment, deciding what to do. "We'll take you back to our place, evaluate the situation and plan, but you stay in Forks, okay?" Carlisle's protective tone was that of a concerned father. Magnolia knew he didn't like the idea of her fighting, though she was sure he would change his mind if he saw her in action.

Magnolia nodded, knowing not to argue with the centuries-old vampire. "Yes, sir." She saluted, earning a laugh from him and Esme.

Carlisle paced back and forth. Laurent found his way to the house. He explained how James was a tracker, with senses unparalleled to any he had seen before. "I've had to fight our kind before, they're not easy to kill," Jasper spoke hurriedly as the family entered the garage. Magnolia listened intently.

"But not impossible," Emmett smirked. "We'll tear him apart and burn the pieces." Magnolia could tell he was excited.

Carlisle sighed. "I don't relish in the thought of killing another creature, even a sadistic one like James."

"What if he kills one of us first?" Rosalie questioned, annoyed.
Magnolia moved out of the way of the rushing Cullen's, who were opening cabinets and stuffing bags.

"I'm gonna run Bella south, can you lead the tracker away from here?" Edward asked nervously, his voice was solid, yet sounded shaken. Bella latched on to him tightly.

"No Edward," Carlisle shook his head. "James knows you'd never leave Bella. He'll follow you."

"I'll go with Bella," Alice's pixie voice interjected. "Jasper and I will drive her south." Magnolia rushed over Alice's side.

"I'll come too," Carlisle and Jasper turned Magnolia, ready to argue. "You need me. I can protect Bella, and she's scared out of her mind, she'll need a friend."

Bella nodded, agreeing. "Yes. Please, Carlisle."

Edward shook his head. "This isn't a good idea, she's safest with me."

Alice sighed. "You know that's not true. We'll keep her safe, Edward. I promise."

Jasper took Magnolia's hand. "What do you think you're doing?" He hissed quietly. "You're staying in Forks like Carlisle said."

Magnolia glared, her eyes darkening to a sapphire blue. "Bella needs me. I'm not sitting on the sidelines while you all risk yourselves for her. I'll never forgive myself if she dies and I did nothing."

Carlisle placed his hand on his sons shoulder. "We have no time to argue with her. I don't like it as much as you do, but there's no point now. Go." He nodded at Magnolia. That was her seal of approval.

They took the black Mercedes. Magnolia sat in the back seat with Bella, holding her hand as she said her goodbyes to Edward. Alice drove, while Jasper sat in the passengers' side. They drove out of Forks in record time. Alice has said they should be able to make it to Phoenix late afternoon the next day.

Bella nervously left a voice mail to her mom, and soon fell asleep. Magnolia continued to hold her hand. "Go to sleep, Maggie. We have a long drive ahead of us." Alice told her, looking through the review mirror.

Magnolia shook her head, defiant. "No. Not until we get to Phoenix. I have to keep my guard up, just in case."

Jasper scoffed. "Do you not trust us?" He turned around in his seat to look at her. Her eyes were still a deep sapphire.

Magnolia shook her head. "I trust you. But I trust myself more." She didn't. She just couldn't bear to take her eyes off Bella. Jasper sensed this doubt but didn't question it. He turned back around in his head, sitting still as a statue. A few hours into the ride, Magnolia broke her promise to herself, and fell asleep, still protectively holding Bella's hand. Jasper smiled sadly as he heard her light snores.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

52.8K 1.1K 21
Angel is feeling at her worst. She thinks that taking herself out of the equation is the answer. For the first time the Pack, Sekkari, and the Cullen...
1.3K 106 10
Evelynn Flynn has lived away from her hometown of Forks, Washington for three years. Due to the recent death of her parents she is forced to move bac...
490K 11.9K 115
๐””๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ, ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ค๐”ž๐”ท๐”ข FEMALE CHARACTER - EMMETT CULLEN When a twist of fate lands Edythe Swan & her tw...
39.3K 1K 14
[Freaks] In which a Grim Reaper family moves to Forks, Washington. Ongoing Started, 04/05/23 Published, 04/07/23 Finished, Twilight - finished 09/1...