To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

By KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... More

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

CH. 63 I'll tell her

675 43 4
By KassandraVivu

CH. 63 I'll tell her

(Chris POV)

No one besides my family and my closest friends knew about my story, about what I've gone through or the things that have happened to me.

Like all my brothers and like all Kassie sisters, we all have gone through tragic events.

It's almost like the universe was connecting us with each other. Maybe the universe was, knowing that these are people who need to be with each other the most.

"Let's sit down," I said and I could tell that she noticed that the mood got serious because she nodded her head.

I lead her towards the table and had a seat next to her.

It was quiet between us for a while, maybe a couple of minutes. Maybe it was because I was trying to figure out a way on how to start or maybe I was nervous about telling her.

I felt my hand being taken and given a squeeze, I made eye contact with her as she gave me a soft smile.

"Have you ever heard of the Romanian Orphanage?" I asked her.

She nodded her head.

"Yes, I did research on it in University, It's horrible, those poor children had gone through so much. They've never been even treated like children, some of the orphanages even did more evil things such as using the kids as their form of entertainment." She said and I nodded my head slowly, letting her words settle in.

"Yes, most of the children don't even know basic human emotions, babies are never even given attention or cuddled, the babies even are supposed to feed themselves. They don't bother trying to feed the babies, which causes even more malnourishment and abuse. So when they are given a child who was different, different from all the other children in the orphanage, they test it out. To see how different the kid is or to do whatever test they wanted to run." I said in disgust.

Kassie's eyes widened, coming to realization.

"The orphanage was always overcrowded, the children always stacked on each other. I remember we were so skinny, all so skinny. We could see our ribcages. Food was always something we would end up fighting for, they realized that and took pleasure in it, so and others turn a blind eye on it. So they made us fight for food." I said.

"They would bet on us, who would win and who would continue fighting more. If we took on more competition, the higher the food would be. If we won all the competitions, we would actually get a bed, a better bed than the one we already had. We knew it was horrible, the way they treated us, but it was survival for us because if we didn't participate, we might not get the chance to eat. Sometimes we didn't even get a chance, sometimes we were just handpicked." I said.

"How did they do that?" Kassie asked me in a soft low voice.

"The ones who were handpicked would not get food, they would wonder why they weren't getting the small portion of food that they would give us. Later on, we would catch on, that they would observe us and choose who they would push to that limit. They did it to me." I said, remembering the day I realize it, that they decided to test.

"I was brought to the orphanage when I was five, my parents were homeless, so we lived on the streets., in tunnels or sewers. I knew we were different from everyone else. I always felt like my parents were hiding, because they would always change our locations when they felt something. As if someone was on to them, as someone was trying to get to them and I guess my thoughts were right." I said, recalling the memories.

Kassie squeezed my hand. I smiled softly appreciating the comfort.

"We were under the tunnels one day when my father came back from getting us food and he was bleeding. There was so much blood, that it surprised me he was able to even make it to where we were. He came to my mother saying that they found us. The look on my mother's face is something that I would never forget. Fear, anger, and sadness were found on her face, she was trying to stop the blood. We heard voices and my frighten mother turned to me and told me to run. I had refused, I wanted to stay with them. I couldn't understand what was going on, why was Papa bleeding. Who hurt him and why she was telling me to run." I said shaking my head.

"She turned to me and I could see the look on her face, she was going to fight them off so they wouldn't get to me. That was the first time I saw my mother turn." I said remembering that she turned into a beautiful white wolf with a greys streak.

"That was the first time she mind linked me. She told me to run, that she loves me, her and papa. That she was sorry that we couldn't be together anymore. When the voices got closer, I could hear the fear in her voice as she yelled at me to run and I did. I heard the voices yell that they found them, I heard growling, I could hear my mother fighting them off as I ran. The voices asking where I was and looking for me." I said trembling.

"I knew we were different but I had no idea what we were, I had no idea why we were running or who we running from. I just knew that these people, whoever they were. Were evil, they wanted us dead. That they were behind the reason why my parents living under the grid, why they were trying not to be traceable." I said.

"I lived on the streets for a while, stealing food. Pickpocketing and doing. I was sleeping one day on the streets with a bunch of other kids, when a huge van came and grabbed us, we screamed and tried to fight them back but we couldn't. The country was having a problem with the homeless kids on the street, so they made orphanages and threw us in there." I said remembering the day the kids who were sleeping on the street that I was sleeping on, remembering the way we screamed and beg for them to let us go.

"We were scared, we didn't know what they were going to do to us, we heard rumors that some times kids would be abducted for evil things and it was true," I said shaking.

"When we got to the orphanage, we saw how many kids were in there, even kids we have encountered in the streets before," I said.

"Were any kids adopted?" Kassie asked me in a soft voice.

"I wouldn't say, none of the kids who were supposedly adopted were used for anything good," I said and she flinched. Already knowing what I meant by what I said.

"They made you fight?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

"I tried fighting against it, it got up to three weeks and I realize that I had no other choice because they started sending boys to fight me for food. I needed to protect myself, so I fought." I said, tasting the sour taste in my mouth.

It was something that would occur when I would talk about something that disturbed me.

"I became something else when I fought, I wasn't the usual calm person that I was, I was something else because truthfully, there was a price on my head after they've realized I was a good fighter," I said shaking my head.

"They were cruel, they were putting us against each other for their own entertainment. We became animals in there, each one of us just trying to survive in that circle, that circle that suddenly became a food chain. I didn't want to fight any of them, I didn't want to hurt any of them but I knew if I didn't then they would have hurt me." I said my body shaking.

"Baby," Kassie said pulling me into her arms.

"I was able to control myself, to make sure I didn't kill them but I did weaken some and injured them. Once they had me fighting, I never lost a fight." I said.

"Which meant a lot of the kids in the orphanage either feared me or tried to come after me," I said shaking my head.

I pulled back, looking at Kassie and saw the concern in her eyes.

"I had to always watch my back, they had us killing each other. One day I just snapped. I killed all the adults that were caused by this. I was on rage and just didn't stop until I got to the owner of the orphanage." I said watching Kassie's eyes widened.

"When I was done, all the kids were just staring at me. Shocked that I've done it." I said.

"What happened to them?" She asked.

"That's when my adoptive parents came, My parents came right after that. The shock looks on their faces, but when I saw her, my adoptive mother. I just felt a calming feeling, as if my mom was letting me know that everything was going to be okay. All children, even the babies were taken in by their people. Their guards, people they trusted and they were taken in by good families." I said.

Kassie's eyes widened.

"They were able to have people who cared for them." She said and I nodded my head.

"I still had trust issues, it took me a while to trust my mom and my dad. I kept thinking that they were going to turn against me, even when they introduced me to their other adopted kids. My siblings, even when I saw that we were all different, I was still scared." I said.

"You had every right to be, after everything you've gone through," Kassie said, a look of understanding on her face.

"They never stopped proving me wrong, they did everything they could to gain my trust. I love my parents, they fought for me and I am so glad they found me. I didn't even know until I was older that they found the people who were behind all orphanages and ended them. I didn't know that they were trying to find my real parents." I said.

"Did you? Did you ever find out?" Kassie asked.

I nodded my head.

"My birth parents died protecting me from a group of hunters who hunted people like my parents. They had done everything they could do to protect us, they abandoned their homes. Became homeless and lived under the radar, because of people like that. My father handled it, I was angry. He had no right to take my revenge from me but he told me that I had been through enough. That I've won many battles that I was never supposed to be in and that he wanted to handle this for me, that I've been taking care of myself and it was time for me to be taken care of." I said, remembering my father's words.

"What age did they meet you?" Kassie asked.

"I was seven, going to be eight when I was rescued by my parents," I said.

"You've been in the orphanage since you were five," Kassie said in a soft voice.

I nodded my head.

"Yes, correct," I said.

Kassie wrapped her arms around me and held me there.

"I'm sorry baby." She said.

I kissed her arm.

"I am too, I'm sorry that we all in that orphanage went through that, that we were abused, tortured and used for entertainment. I am grateful for my birth parents, for loving me and protecting me, I am grateful for my adoptive parents, for becoming my parents and helping me figure out who I am, raising me and loving me." I said.

I pulled back to kiss her head.

"I'm grateful for you, for loving me even when knowing my past. I've hurt people, people I didn't want to hurt to survive. I'm not just a regular wolf, I am a decedent of the wild things, which explained why I was never able to lose a fight. I am unstoppable when I get angry when I need to protect myself or someone." I said kissing her cheek.

"The only reason why I didn't kill the monsters who hurt you was that you didn't want me to, all you had to do was say the word," I said, cuddling my face on her neck.

"I know, let's always protect each other." She said pulling back and giving me a kiss on my lips.

"Okay," I said looking at her.

She smiled at me.

"I love you," I said and her eyes widened as did her smile.

"I love you as well Chris, so time to start our happily ever after. As corny as that sounds." She said giggling.

I chuckled. Standing up and lifting her up

"So, let's get started on that shall we?" I said pressing kisses on her face as I carried her to the bedroom.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

There you Dolls have it!!! Chris's story, now that we've finally understood what he's gone through, we can see why he's so overprotective and never worried about himself but for others.

Also, please take the time to look up the Romania Orphanage and take the time to learn about them. I didn't make up the Orphanage as some of the stuff I've discussed in this chapter has happened in the Orphanages, which is horrible.

I can't wait until Kassie and Chris get their happily ever after. Their story is almost done, I can't wait to edit all the chapters and tighten them up.

Please give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 7.8K 76
No one believes her, who would believe her when they have proof that it's her. But still, Natasha claim she's innocent feeling like she's being fram...
204K 9.7K 72
"Captain, please reconsider. There's no way I'll be able to work with her. She's reckless, she doesn't follow orders, and she's a danger to the opera...
165K 10.3K 90
Be My Bad Boy Be My Man, Be My weekend lover( ha just kidding) but don't be my friend. (seriously, don't be my friend) Rosemary has a plan but she ne...
1.1M 9.3K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...