History: SIX

By auroresfloraison

Had this idea in my head for a while due to my obsession with six: the musical Here you'll find the lyrics to... More

EX-WIVES
NO WAY
DON'T LOSE UR HEAD
HEART OF STONE
HAUS OF HOLBEIN
GET DOWN
ALL YOU WANNA DO
I DON'T NEED YOUR LOVE
SIX
MEGASIX!
EX WIVES - DIALOGUE
DON'T LOSE UR HEAD - PRELUDE
WEARING YELLOW TO A FUNERAL
HEART OF STONE - DIALOGUE PRELUDE
HAUS OF HOLBEIN - DIALOGUE PRELUDE
BRIDES - DIALOGUE SCENE
GET DOWN - DIALOGUE PRELUDE
ALL YOU WANNA DO - DIALOGUE PRELUDE
FIGHT SCENE - DIALOGUE
I DON'T NEED YOUR LOVE - DIALOGUE PRELUDE
IDNYL REPRISE - DIALOGUE PRELUDE
SIX - DIALOGUE PRELUDE

NO WAY - DIALOGUE PRELUDE

389 7 5
By auroresfloraison

- This is the prelude before No Way, where Aragon tells her story.

Aragon: But there's only one you need to hear from tonight. I'm about to win this competition! Maria, gimme a beat!

Aragon: Muy bien! So, since the day I arrived in England, let's just say my faith has been tested on more than one occasion!
Aragon: First things first, I was shipped over from Spain on the night of my sweet sixteen, to marry some prince called Arthur, and I'm like, "Okay."
- Catherine was originally married to Henry's older brother Arthur, but he died suddenly of sweating sickness at 15, whereas Catherine got through it and survived.

Aragon: But then Arthur died so, naturally I'm imprisoned for seven years, really helped the grieving process, you know, but still, I'm okay!
- Catherine was left poor and alone for 7 years because her father, Ferdinand of Aragon, and her father in law, Henry VII, believed it was the other's job to look after her.

Aragon: But then I'm rescued, just in time to marry Prince Henry! My dead husband's brother... okay..
- Henry VII, Henry and Arthur's father, was planning on marrying Catherine, but decided not to.

Aragon: So I'm thinking, "Bit weird!" But if you saw him back in the summer of '09, let me tell you he was.. ~okay~. 
- Henry and Catherine were married in 1509.

Aragon: So seven years later, we're still trying for an heir, and he's trying really hard! And I'm like Ooh! Okay!
- Catherine was pregnant many times, I believe it was around seven or eight times, she had 5 miscarriages, 1 daughter, Bloody Mary, and the rest were stillborn.

Aragon: And then he starts coming home late! "I was just out with my ministers." But there's lipstick on his ruff! And I'm like, huh! Okay.
- Because of Catherine's many pregnancies, Henry was encouraged to take mistresses, which he did.

Aragon: Suddenly he wants to annul our marriage, put some ~thing~ in my palace, and move me into a convent!
- That ~thing~ is Anne Boleyn.
Aragon: Nonononono! I just don't think I'd look that good in a habit. So I'm like, No Way.

----------------------------------------------------------

I love this dialogue! It's honestly so informative and it makes you feel bad for Catherine.

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 803 22
Six The Musical When Catherine Parr woke up in a new life she knew no-one, she remembered nothing, and had to put her trust into the people from her...
60.7K 2.5K 93
β€’This is a story of the queens who once ruled England, reincarnated, and now in the 21st century clueless and might make chaos sooner, the tudor kids...
6.7K 220 56
what happens when all the queens revive in the 21st century? will they find a home? will they find their kids? will henry come back? who knows "Peopl...
48.5K 2K 64
Six the musical AU Seymour x Aragon Parr x Boleyn ~Best Rankings~ 1st - #sixthemusical 1st - #six