The Alphas Match

By TiannaMilovanovic

Asher Selena Taylor, the strong and independent Wolf, the youngest sister to Alpha Leo has grown up claiming... More

A/N - Welcome + Meet your Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

59 5 0
By TiannaMilovanovic

Standing in the warm shower my mind drifts to Nick and his touch. His firm grip, his delicious scent, those amazing blue eyes. I feel my core warming up. I touch my arm where he touched me, sending shivers down my body. Lean my cheek softly onto my shoulder and begin to moan. My thoughts race away with me.

I imagine his strong arm scooping me up onto him, his bulge between my legs grazing the top of my pussy. His lips, oh god those lips, touching my lips, slowly trailing down to my sweet spot. His fingers lightly touching me, from my neck to my nipples then down my stomach to my clit.
I reach my hand down feeling how wet I am, lightly circling my clit, my imagination providing me with all the material I need.

Thinking him, I gently insert a finger into myself. Oh Moon Goddess, how I want this man, how I desire this mans touch, for him to be inside me. As I feel myself being close, I'm shocked out of my trance by the sound of the doors banging open. I quickly look around and there is Lucy standing at the bathroom door.

"Umm". She pauses, her mouth opened, the look of shock over her face. "What the hell is going on here." She quickly covers her eyes. "Ash were you just?" She pulls one of her fingers away from her eyes and looks at me in the shower. "Oh sweet Goddess, you were just touching yourself weren't you".

I stand In the shower trying my best to cover myself, in absolute shock. "Luce its not what you think". I nervously plead.

"Um, its exactly what I think! Oh my Goddess, I cant believe you Asher." She laughs and pulls her hand from her face, eyes still closed she begins fumbling for a towel. "Tonight's going to be interesting. You won't be able to keep your hands off him". She throws the towel at me as I turn off the taps.

"Now hurry up and get out of the shower its 4:30 and I've got to do your hair and makeup.

Embarrassed, actually no humiliated that my best friend has just caught me in the act I sheepishly wrap the towel around me and exit the shower into my room. Lucy hot on my heels, she begins her own make up while I get changed into shorts and a singlet and start drying my hair. He room is silent. Lucy not even looking at me, I can tell she is so embarrassed.

"Luce." I look over to her doing her own make up in the mirror. She glances back to look at me.

"Is it wrong that I hardly know him and yet I feel like I'm in love with him?" I nervously question her.

She pauses and continues her gaze.

"Well, Ash, I've known you for 19 years, I've never seen you ever this-" She pauses and places her mascara down. "This vulnerable. What will you tell your brother?"

"Oh god, Leo" I instantly start to feel uncomfortable. "He won't accept this at all." I drop my head into my hands and lightly shake at the thought of angering him.

"Well, think you should get to know him a little more tonight and then see where things go from here. Who knows, you might only be drawn to his dick and not the mate bond." She grins cheekily as she goes back to her make up.

As I sit there straightening my hair, I can't help but think of Leo and how he may react to this. I mean, He and Nick would only agree to this alliance for the strength of the pack. If he finds out Nick is mated to his sister, he might try to kill him. My mind is racing.

"Ash" Lucy looks at me and calls my name as if to snap me out of my trance. "Stop worrying so much. Just live in the moment ok?" She finishes then grabs the hair straightener from me and finishes straightening my hair before starting to place it in a high bun.

**Nicholas POV**

After my chance meeting with my stunning Miss Asher, my mind is racing. Feeling her touch, me, her breath on my chest and neck gives me tingles. I didn't want the moment to end.

"So, what do you think will happen tonight?" Xavier asks as he gets my coat from the chair.

"Well, I hope the alliance is agreed upon" I reply sternly

"Is that it?" Xavier asks as if to pry information out of me.

I pause thinking of my goddess.

"What about Asher" He asks.

"I intend to spend time with her. Xavier, I can't deny that I want her, id be lying if I said I didn't. But I know her brother and I are not on the greatest of terms and I doubt he would let her go so easily." I look down almost admitting defeat.

There is a knock at the door. "Alpha its 5:45 the car is ready." Announces Linc.

I place on my jacket, nod to Xavier and head towards the door, my goddess on my mind.

I can't wait to see her again. Hunter says rather giddy with excitement.
Me neither. She could turn up wearing rags and she would still be beautiful. My mind then wonders to her touch and breath.

The drive isn't long, around 30 minutes, 30 minutes to be trapped in my thoughts. Although I am eager to return to my own Pack I'm pleasantly comfortable to be in the presence of my Mate tonight.

We arrive at the Taylor lands and are escorted into their main manor. A large 4 story tall sandstone building, polished wood floors and a high chandelier into the foyer. We are ushered into the ball room where there are around 40 - 50 people standing around talking. They look to me and my men, some with blank expressions others with a look of worry. I guess my reputation worries them and the 2 packs forming an alliance gives them fear for the future.

Leo approaches me, hand extended and offers me a firm handshake. "Alpha Nicholas, welcome into my home." He announces as he shows me his home.

"Thank you for inviting us back. I look forward to tonight and hearing the outcome of our alliance." I reply returning the firm handshake

"Nicholas, we have not always seen eye to eye but tonight you are a guest and are welcomed. Please, come and meet some of my people" He speaks in a friendly tone as he takes me aside to meet some of his pack.

Some time as passed, Leo and I begin to discuss our alliance. I hang on his every breath hoping to catch a hint of his decision. A quick glance to my watch, 7pm.

Where is Princess Lena? Hunter questions me

"Will your sister be joining us tonight Leo?" I eagerly question him, the anticipation starting to burn.

Leo looks at me his brows pursed together. "I believe she will be down shortly. She just had some business to wrap up" He replies.

My heart feels pained that she is not yet here. I can smell her scent all around me and Hunter is bursting at the seams to see her again. I grab another drink from the waiter and continue talking to Leo.

**Asher POV**

"Lucy, its 7:00." I nervously rush her along.

The last of the cars stopped arriving a while ago, Nick surely must be here by now.

"Ok, your done." Lucy pauses and takes one last look at her masterpiece as Echo walks through the door in a beautiful dark green floor length strapless gown.

"Are you ladies read-." Echo pauses and looks at me as I stand up. "Oh Lena, you look incredible." She takes a deep breath in. "Well, if no alliance is signed tonight at least your beauty alone will soften the blow to Alpha Nicholas." She says as she winks at Lucy. "Now come on, we are running late." She grabs me by the hand and holds it tight. Luc starts to head out the door.

"Lena" Echo pauses standing in front of me. "You really do look incredible." She continues as her soft hand reaches up to my cheek. "No matter what happens tonight, know that I love you and will support whatever you decide." She finishes and gives me the lightest peck on the cheek.

"Now let's get going". She grabs my hand again and gently tugs me out the bedroom door, down the hallway and to the top staircase door that leads down to the ball room. I take a deep breath; Harrison looks us all in the eye. "Ready?" he questions and looks at us all as we nod.

"Yep, lets do this" says Lucy confidently. Echo squeezes my hand tightly and looks me in the eye.

Harrison opens the door and Lucy catches Wills eye, who mind you is full of lust. He smiles at her lovingly and meets her at the bottom of the steps. Echo not far behind Lucy. When she reaches the bottom of the steps Leo makes his way up to her and escorts her to her table.

Harrison looks at me. "Hey kiddo, you ok?" he questions with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh, yea I'm ok." I say quite nervously and step out from the door frame and begin my decent down the steps cautiously. A subtle scan of the room, my eye meets Alpha Nicholas.

Oh goddess. He's here and he looks yummy. Pipes up Rea full of lust herself.

Our eyes meet, his mouth slightly open, his eyes glowing. I hope he likes what he sees.

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 8.2K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
114K 3.5K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
69.4K 704 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
974K 24.8K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...