Mrs. De Ville (On Hold)

By Amethyst_nymph

He was everything she should've hated. Arrogant, headstrong, and aloof. He tamed her fire to drive his own an... More

Casualties
Shock
Dripping in Dior
Altered Plan
Aftermath
Not an Update!
Coming Clean
Finalized Terms
An Unexpected Visit
Not an Update!
Surprise Surprise
A Cold Hard Truth
Wild Card - Part 1
Wild Card - Part 2
Party's Over
Something Happened

Introduction

86 1 0
By Amethyst_nymph

   Welcome!!❤️

-and thank you so much for checking out my story!

Before we start i just want to state some ground really quickly. 

*Please don't copy my story! I know you've probably heard this like a gazillion times but, writing really isn't as easy as you might believe it seems. I myself for one, put a lot of effort into developing this story so please try to respect that.

Even if it turns out to be absolute shit lol.

Soooo.... @copyrights - or all rights reserved how ever you want to call it.

Recent Updates
There used to be a trailer here, but I took it down. If your curious as to what it looked like, I've gone ahead and inserted the link below.

I've also been playing around with the cover so that might change a lot later on.

That's really all i had to say. I don't really enjoy long intro's so I won't keep you waiting.

I really hope you enjoy my story! I've been working on this for a really long minute now. Please Comment on anything at all, Vote but most of all, please please please don't leave without giving me a chance. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!!

https://youtu.be/OGJW6zn6eHE

❤️Much love, Priya❤️

- - - - - - - - - - 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...
5.2K 443 26
Him: I've become crazy in your love. She: I never asked you to love me. (She says with an emotionless face) Him: (Seeing her reaction, his heart ache...
2.6M 98.9K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
6.1K 360 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...