Bah Humbug (manxman) A Christ...

Від ladydianna01

Whoever it was that said that money can't buy you happiness had hit the nail smack dab on its head. Ellis Ca... Більше

Bah Humbug (manxman) A Christmas Romance NanoWrimo 2014
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 14

80.1K 2.9K 197
Від ladydianna01

Chapter 14

(Sweet Timothy----------->)

Stephanie kindly escorted the last members of my legal team and my public relations team out of the conference room, and she walked back over to highly polished table and sank down in the chair next to mine. My assistant kicked off her heels and rubbed the arch of her foot as she released an exhausted sigh.

"Remind me to give you a raise, have the paperwork on my desk as soon as you get a chance, and thanks for making everything happen this afternoon especially after the last minute notice I gave you when I came trudging in here today. I hope I didn't make you miss out on anything special with your man having you work so late tonight?" I apologized as she smiled and shook her head at me.

"Even if you did, I wouldn't have missed having a hand in what you are planning to do. I think it's awesome, and it will be great publicity and community interest for the business. I can't believe you are finally going to get in front of a camera." She gushed and it was my turn to roll my eyes at her.

"This isn't about good publicity for my company; this is about using my company and its multiple contacts to do something for these poor little children. Stephanie you should have seen their little faces. The genuine delight they had because someone brought them something as simple as a pastry. No way can I sit back and not do anything, and yes Timothy is a major influence behind this push. The foundation that we are creating in his name is for the long term care of these kids and children to come in the future. So yes, I am using my resources to do something." I replied and spun around in my chair. My only concern now was how to explain all of this to Timothy and hope and pray that he will be alright with everything that I am doing.

I already had all my Sugar Babies on board, and all the attached ones were working on convincing their Daddies to help my cause, although I have sent them the detailed portfolios, especially those who were not available to sit in on the teleconference earlier this afternoon. And I have exactly twenty four hours to convince my little love before my plan goes public with the televised collection drive will take place in the city center.

 Yeesh, talk about dumping alot in Timothy's lap. I just hoped that he will see my efforts as something positive and not something I am doing to my own gain points or even as something to impress him. That is not the purpose behind my drive to do this. In the beginning that may have been the plan, but know after seeing the children and the staff of St. Paul's, and especially after speaking with Father Rodriguez about the financial situation of the church and the local Arch Bishop. Yes, they were dire straits and I am going to try my best to help them. It has become just as important to me as it is to my little love.

Checking the time, I told Stephanie to go home. There is nothing more to do tonight and I have basically been cracking the whip all day between the multiple meetings, talking to city officials, the press, and the Church. Now, it was time for one more conversation, and that will take me exactly where I needed to be in order to pick up Timothy after his shift ends in two hours. That will give me enough time to eat, get take away for Timothy and talk to Rafael and pitch my idea of a holiday buffet to the big Italian man.

I took my time and made sure that all the notes and documents I have complied today was in the file folder I planned to use and present my case to Timothy later on tonight when we got home to my house tonight. I gathered everything and placed the papers in my rarely used briefcase. Thomas will keep it safe until I got home later with my little love. I made sure everything was secured in my office and then I made my way down to the lobby. I shrugged into my coat and stepped outside. The wind chill was brutal as I stepped out onto the sidewalk and I handed Thomas the case and waved him off. I would just cross the street rather than have him drive me two blocks just to make a u-turn to come back and drop me off in front of the Bistro.

So like the good little city dweller, I went to the crosswalk, the safest way to get across the street and I shuffled along with the other brave souls out in the frigid weather and made my way to the eatery. By the time I made it into the warm foyer of the restaurant, I was never happier for the glass of warm cider that Paolo shoved into my hands. "You are a Godsend." I murmured as I let him take my coat.

"I saw you when you came out of your building, and your driver left without you, so I just deduced you were footing over." The Host explained to me.

"Well thank you. Is my table ready yet?"

"It most certainly is, alot of our evening patrons are ordering in tonight so we are not that busy on the floor. It's a good thing; it gives Timothy a break of churning out clean dishes on the spot." Paolo stated as he led me to my seat.

"Could you tell Rafael that I would like to see him when he has a moment?" I politely asked as I slid into the private booth.

Paolo's eyes went wide. "UM...sure...sure...but I didn't mean to imply that we are working you Timmy too hard."

I frowned up at the stuttering man and then I realized he thought I was going to complain to the owner about him mentioning Timothy's work. So I quickly waved him off. "No, it's nothing like that. I just have some business to discuss with him. I am sure you all take excellent care of Timothy when he is here." I assured the good man.

He nodded at me and presented me with the menu before shuffling off to inform his boss of my request. I studied the menu and I wondered if there was any way I can get Timothy to have dinner with me, maybe since it wasn't so busy. I would make sure to send message to see if that is something he felt comfortable in doing. I didn't want to ruffle his feathers before I have a chance to discuss my idea for the foundation I want to set up for the Orphanage. I shook my head and brought my attention back to the menu as the server stood patiently awaiting my order.

I was about to order my meal and another for my little love when Timothy bounced into the booth beside me and slid himself all the way over and tucked himself into my side. Our server, Marlon, his name tag read stared at Timothy like he had lost his mind. And Timothy just cuddled closer and whispered and pointed to me. "My boyfriend." And the server nodded his head with a knowing smirk and proceeded to take my order. I ordered for Timothy as well and he just nodded his head in agreement with my choice. Huh, I hoped he remained this agreeable for the rest of the night and especially after I showed him what I have worked on all day.

"I take it someone missed me today." I crooned as Timothy refused to let go of my arm. He had both arms wrapped around it and if he cuddled any closer to me, he would literally be sitting on my lap. Not that I was complaining or anything, he felt perfect against me and I couldn't wait to get him home.

Our food arrived fresh and piping hot to the table and while we were enjoying the savory dishes, mostly me feeding Timothy, Rafael finally bustled over and took a seat. I was hoping to speak to him without my little love’s attentive ears tuning in to every word that I left my mouth, but I managed to tell Rafael that I needed him to cater his fine food for an event I was planning and that my assistant would get back with him in the morning. The big man smiled and agreed by clapping his meaty hands together before he made sure that we had everything we needed before departing to check on his other customers.

"Yes, I missed you. Did you miss me?" Timothy whispered in my ear and despite his bravado in asking the question, his face flushed and he tucked it into his favorite hiding spot underneath my chin.

I threw my arm around him and rubbed comforting circles into his back. "I missed you so much that if I wasn't as busy as I was to day, I would have come over here persuaded you to run away with me."

Timothy blushed even redder and shook his head at me before taking a sip of his soda. We finished up dinner and I went and I sign the check and asked him if he wanted to stop anywhere else before going home. And he said no, so we made our way to the front to collect our coats. I helped him into his and we waved goodbye to everyone before I rushed him out the door and straight into the waiting car. I was thinking that trip to some secluded tropical island somewhere was sounding better and better every time that I have stepped outside into the bitter cold lately.

Thomas took no time at all in getting us home; I had him pull all the way into the underground garage. It was much warmer to enter the building this way rather than brave the cold air again out front tonight. I just wanted to get Timothy upstairs and into the warmth of my penthouse. Hopefully if everything goes according to how I hope it will go and Timothy is okay with the plans that I have made, I will take him home to my house away from the city in the near future and ask him to move in with me.

Timothy leaned back into my chest as we rode the elevator up to my foyer. I had one hand wrapped around his slender waist and the other held my briefcase and the all important portfolio. I felt that those documents will either make or break our relationship. And I almost wanted to take the cowardly route and call it quits on everything I had planned, but this was too important an issue and too good an opportunity to pass up. We stepped out of the lift and into the foyer. And I took him by the hand and led him towards the master bedroom.

"Babe, you go ahead and shower and make yourself comfortable, when you are done there are some things I want to talk to you about." I said as I began to peel him out of his clothes.

"Aren't you going to join me?" Timothy whispered and just like that he almost had me on my knees. God, the effect this sweet little thing had on me was unreal.

I leaned down and pecked him on his pretty pink lips. "If I get into that shower with you baby, we will never get the chance to talk about what we need to talk about anytime soon. I will lay out something for you to wear."

He pouted at me for a minute before he nodded and made his way into the master bath. I walked into my walk in closet and I was more than pleased to see that Martha, my housekeeper had carried out my instructions. Timothy now had his complete own side of my closet with every imaginable thing he may need clothing and accessory wise. I opened one of the drawers and I pulled out a pair of flannel pajama bottoms and just for the hell of it, I walked over to my side and pulled out one of my long sleeved shirts. My little love looked stunning wearing my clothes, and if I get my way, he will be wearing them all the time. Sighing, I made my way back into the bedroom just as I heard the shower go on the bathroom. I laid the items on the bed and I trotted down the hall to take my own shower. By the time I made it back to our bedroom Timothy was drawing the string on to tie them on his pajama pants.

"I am afraid to ask why these are a perfect fit and they are obviously brand new. So, we are going to do this like the military for now with the don't ask, don't tell rule." He said as he flopped back down onto the bed and crossed his arms over his chest and glared at me. He looked so freaking adorable with one of his creamy shoulders exposed where the neck of my shirt hung off his slender form.

"Baby, don't be that way, you needed a few things, especially when you are over here and I wanted to buy you a present." I coerced him as I made my way over to him with only a fluffy white towel wrapped around my waist. I watched as his gorgeous green eyes raked over my chest and abdomen before he licked his lips and looked away. But I knew he was one hundred percent focused on me even though he wasn't looking directly at me. I leaned over and nuzzled his cheek with the tip of my nose. "Baby, let me put something on and then we will talk. I reached over and picked up the thick file of papers. Here read through this while I finish getting ready for bed." I said as I managed to hand him the documents with a steady hand.

Timothy looked up at me with confusion clearly written on his face before he flipped the file open and I hurried the Hell up and went to hide in my closet. Wow, that was such a brave move, but I didn't want to see his first reaction to what he was reading. It was either he was going to be extremely pissed and tell me to fuck off or he is going to be ecstatic at what I am putting together for the sake of the Orphanage and each and every child housed there.

I quickly drew on some sweats and a t-shirt. I seemed to have procrastinated long enough in here, so I drew a deep breath and braced my heart for the possibility of being shattered into several different pieces, if my little love decided that he was going to send me to Hell by leaving me over this. I stepped back into the bedroom and the sight that greeted me had me rushing to Timothy’s side. I dropped to down to my knees and I tried to pull his hands away from his tear stained face, but he wouldn't budge. The papers were scattered out in front of him and he was literally sobbing into his hands.

The more I tried to get his hands away from his face, was the more he cried and resisted me. I finally stopped trying and with my heart pounding away in my chest, I gathered him into my arms and pulled him into my chest. He at least let me do that, and I took that as a sign of encouragement. At least he didn't push me away and started screaming at me. And I just thought, please oh please God, please let this not be the end of us. Please let him understand what I am trying to do. I don’t don't know how long I knelt at his side, holding him in my arms, but if I had to sit here for a millennia doing just this, then I would happily do so.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Miracle|√ Від ❦- 𝐄𝐗𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂 -❦

Підліткова література

57.4K 1.1K 35
Miracle Deveraux Kind, forgiving, caring, smart and overall an amazing person. One of the nicest people anyone could get the pleasure of knowing. Bu...
Icarus Від Lola-N

Романтика

41.2K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
Rightfully Yours BxB Від scarlettlove

Підліткова література

688K 25.5K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...
83.8K 2.3K 89
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...