Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Freshly showered Ellis-------->)

****Warning, nuff said****

I  couldn't believe it, I just couldn't comprehend anything that I read in those documents, there is no way this man accomplished what was written plain as day, in black and white on those papers in just a one day. There was no way that he legally began proceedings to have a foundation named after me, with the sole purpose of it was to raise and distribute whatever proceed it gains towards St. Paul's Orphanage. And there was no way that he got the Arch Bishop to sign off on the allocations of the foundations funds to go specifically for the upkeep and maintenance of the buildings, the occupants, and anything that is needed and required by the Orphanage alone.

And if that wasn't enough, he got some of his wealthy clients from his website already donating funds and their time to the foundation already. Hell, he even organized some kind of televised event the day after tomorrow out on the very streets I tried to collect money for the Children's Christmas goodies. The young men from his business have all volunteered their time from seven in the morning to seven in the evening to prance up and down Third Ave waving signs and making the foundation public buy handing out flyers and thank you cards to those who donate from the my namesake organization.

 That was where I broke down, I had to stop reading. I had called this man my miracle earlier and this proves it. I told him that just throwing a few hundred dollars at me didn't solve the children's problems with proper funding. So instead of giving up, my man went above and beyond the call of anything I have ever experienced before. How am I supposed to refuse something like this? He must have had everyone in his building working on this project all day in order to produce these kinds of results.

Now the man was holding me as if I was going to disappear into thin air while I cried behind my hands covering my face. I felt so overwhelmed. It felt like our relationship happened on  a whirlwind, this time last week, I had no idea this man existed, then out of the blue he picks me up from the middle of the street and has refused to let go ever since. And to make matters even more serious, I have given this man everything of myself that there is to give, and I am one hundred percent completely and honestly fine with my decisions. There is nothing I have any kind of regrets over with Ellis. And if he didn't already occupy every chamber of my heart. His gentle treatment of the children earlier today and this act of selflessness would have tumbled me right over the edge and into the abyss of undying love.

"Baby, please, please...I am sorry I can cancel all of this if you want, just please I am sorry. Don't leave me...."

My head popped up and I gave him an incredulous look before I interrupted him by blurting out, "What? Leave you, are you insane? My God, are you for real?"

Ellis sat there and looked at me like he didn’t know how to answer my questions, so I slid off the bed and pushed him until his butt hit the plush carpeting and I climbed into his lap and straddled his narrow hips. I placed my hands on each side if his handsome face and I leaned forward and pressed my lips ever so slightly against his. I felt his indrawn breath before his big hands slid around to my back and he hauled me in and captured my lips into an all consuming kiss. I felt my stomach constrict as it tightened and my cock hardened almost instantly.

I broke away from that devastating mouth and looked into the shimmering silver orbs. “You are too good to be true. How did you manage all this in such a small amount of time? It’s almost two weeks until Christmas, and I am assuming you are trying to pull all of this together by Christmas day for surprise the children?”