Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(Ellis' playroom---------->) ***Severe WARNING***

Timothy looked positively bowled over as he sat on top of me with his legs straddling my hips. His pretty pink lips were working like he was trying to say something, and I felt my heart constrict in my chest. I was hoping that he was trying to tell me that he loves me too. I wouldn't rush him if he couldn't say the words just yet. But I was going to do everything and anything in my power to make damn sure that he will love me just as much as I already love him. Timothy is the one for me, I already feel the connection to him deep in my very soul.  The good Lord has granted a miserable fuck like me an unimaginable miracle by putting this sweet boy directly in my path and I was not throwing this chance at love away.

"Baby, don't worry, you don't need to say anything. If you don't love me yet that is okay, but I promise you that one day you will, I will make sure of it. We are meant to be my love, and I have waited all my life for you, so I am accustomed to waiting. And I will patiently wait until you feel for me what I feel for you." I whispered against the smoothness of his soft cheek.

Timothy whimpered and threw his arms around my shoulders,  and he rested his head on my shoulder. His long blond tresses cascaded over my shoulder and down my back. The soft strands tickled my neck. He was facing away from me, and I just rubbed the tense muscles in his little back. I felt him shudder against me as they slowly twitched and relaxed under my touch. "I have never been in love before. But I do know that I feel comfortable around you, and I feel like I can be myself when I am with you. I know that I don't experience any of the awkwardness that I usually do with others. And I miss you when you are not with me and I feel happy just to hear your voice. I feel like I can conquer the world when we pleasure each other. And I also know that I have never felt for anyone the way I feel for you. So if that is what it feels like to be in love. Then, I guess I love you too." Timothy quietly stated and I felt my blood surge like fire through my veins.

I tilted my shoulder forward and encouraged him to lift his head and look at me. And when he did, I looked him right in those gorgeous emerald geen eyes. "Say it again, baby. I want to hear and see the words coming out of your pretty little mouth. And you are right, if you feel like that about me, then yes, my sweetness, that is love. Now please, please say it again." I pleaded with him. I desperately needed to hear this. I wanted it so bad that my cock was diamond hard and leaking under his luscious ass. It throbbed painfully behind my zipper but I ignored it. I wanted those words to flow out of that heavenly mouth.

My little darling looked me directly in the eye and let the words I have been salivating for spill from his lips like honey. The, "I love you." Washed over my senses like lighter fluid, and when he leaned forward to sweetly peck me on the mouth he ignited a fire in me like none that I have ever felt before.

"I need you. I need you right now. I want to take you and bury myself so deep inside of you, that you won't know where I start or where you end. But baby, I won't rush you..."

Timothy kissed me again and cut off my words, but this time he immediately took the caress deeper by spearing his warm wet tongue between my lips seeking out my own. As he licked his way into my mouth, my little vixen rolled his slender hips making the firm globes of his rounded ass rub along the length of my rigid shaft and I groaned into his mouth. Timothy slightly eased away from me and captured my gaze with his half lidded stare,  "Rush me."  He whispered seductively in my ear and sweet Jesus, I lost it.

With a gutteral growl, I surged up onto my feet. I moved so suddenly that Timothy had to grab onto the lapels of my jacket to steady himself as his feet hit the floor. I picked up the phone and literally barked at Thomas to have the car brought around front  immediately. I took him by the hand and literally dragged him across the room where I bundled him into his too large jacket. I slapped his beanie cap onto his head and pulled him out of my office marching him past a startled Stephanie.