Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Enticing Ellis------->)***********WARNING*************

Oh My God, I turned into a shameless slut for this man. I can't believe I am baring my body like this in front of him. And judging from the heat and intensity of his gaze, Ellis was loving the little show that I was putting on for him. When he had taken off the remainder of his clothing and freed that giant piece of equipment that was dangling between his muscular thighs, I nearly fainted. It was only my pride that kept me upright, I wasn't a coward or some swooning princess. Obviously God has blessed this man with his endowment and I had already committed myself to taking him and letting him claim as his own in return. But oh gosh, how was that supposed to fit inside of me, my ass clenched with both fear and anticipation.

Ellis took a seat in front of me on the little sofa placed in front of his bed. He said this room was his special room and a little part of me couldn't help but wonder how many was in here before me. But that thought flew right out of my head when the man splayed himself wide open, and I could see everything. Ellis' body wasn't exactly smooth, he had sparse black hairs trailing down his abdomen and a trimmed bush surrounding his impressive cock. His long legs were hairy but not extremely so. He was perfect in my eyes. Then the bastard short circuited my brain even more by waving is dick at me like he was taunting me to come and get it. Oh, I had something for him, and it was just the thing to wipe that smug smirk right off of his face.

Those shimmering smoky gray eyes watched me like a hawk when I got up on my knees and leaned forward and grabbed the bath soap. I took my eyes off of my audience of one long enough to see that the soap was some expensive creation made to smell like vanilla. I was sure it contained the real stuff by the looks of the extravagant bottle. I proceeded to meticulously wash myself from head to toe and I discreetly watched my man from underneath my lashes, he was held captivated by me, and I felt a rush of pride that little ole me, could capture and hold the attention of this powerful man. It boosted me to be even bolder with my actions. I turned around and gave Ellis my back and I made a show of washing my butt and my entrance.

Ellis rose to his feet and he zeroed in on me like a heat seeking missile. I knew my number was up when he took the shower head out of my hands and placed it back on the stand. He pulled the plug in the tub before stepping in with me and I couldn't help the shudder that overtook my body. My skin prickled and my shaft filled to almost a painful capacity as he gathered me into those strong arms.

"Wash me." He whispered seductively in my ear and a little whimper escaped my throat at just the thought of my hands traveling over all those bulging muscles and the sexy expanse of his flesh. My mouth watered when my gaze dropped to that impressive prick. It was pointing straight at me like it was telling me exactly what it wanted.

As quickly as I could, I lathered my hands and I began with his shoulders. I had to tip up on my toes to reach the wide expanse of muscle but I accomplished it. Ellis' eyes drifted closed as I continued my slippery journey over his wide pectorals. I continued my soapy trail over his washboard abs and I almost came all over myself as the ridges of muscle quivered under my fingertips. I was fascinated to see a pearlescent drop of precome as it appeared on the tip of that fat blushing shaft. I wanted to drop to my knees and taste him, but I had a task to complete first. I skipped right over that pulsing tube of meat and proceeded to wash those tree trunk thighs, his tight calves, and finally his feet. Now that I was down here. I squeezed some more soap onto my hands and I went to worship his member like it deserved. I was going to take my time getting to know every inch of my man. This was the first time I was close to a cock that wasn't my own.

Ellis released a strangled groan that had my ass clenching up tight all over again. I wondered what he will sound like as he slides himself into my body and I moaned at the mere thought. My busy fingers slipped down the rock hard ridge of flesh and I cupped his balls. They were already drawn up tight and swollen against his body and I looked up and saw the strain in his face. He was holding himself back for my sake, I knew he was like I knew my own name. And I melted at the consideration he was showing me. He was trying to hold out for me, so not to scare me, and I found it so gosh darned endearing. I wasn't brave enough yet to just lean forward and take him into my mouth. I have never given a blow job and I didn't want our first time to literally suck, so I slipped a finger into the warmth of his crease and rubbed a light tracing digit around his puckered entrance. His hips thrust forward and I gave in to temptation and lapped my tongue over the head of that fat mushroomed head. I groaned as the salty yet sweet taste of his essence washed over my taste buds, but it seems that little action was all that Ellis' control was going to take.