Born Crazy || Sweet Pea [1] [...

By molly_fandom_

Jayda Jones, Jughead's twin sister. Complete opposites. He grew up at Riverdale High. She grew up at Southsid... More

||CAST LIST||
||PLAYLISTS||
||ONE - I'M NOT CRAZY||
||TWO - CHEMISTRY||
||THREE - ROMANCE AT IT'S FINEST||
||FOUR - TRUE OR FALSE||
||FIVE - EXPOSURE||
||SIX - SAVIOUR||
||SEVEN - JUBILEE||
||EIGHT - MAN DOWN||
||NINE - LENIENCY||
||TEN - COURTROOM||
||TWELVE - FAILURE||
||THIRTEEN - HEROES AND CIPHERS||
||FOURTEEN - SERPENTS VS BULLDOGS||
||FIFTEEN - HALF A SERPENT||
||SIXTEEN - INITIATION||
||SEVENTEEN - RACE ME||
||EIGHTEEN - DRAG RACE||
||NINETEEN - DRUG RUNNER||
||TWENTY - JAIL||
||TWENTY-ONE - FAMILY||
||TWENTY-TWO - RETIREMENT||
||TWENTY-THREE - DEALER||
||TWENTY-FOUR - REVENGE||
||TWENTY-FIVE - TRANSFER||
||TWENTY-SIX - SCHOOL||
||TWENTY-SEVEN - 'FIT IN'||
||TWENTY-EIGHT - NO GIRLS||
||TWENTY-NINE - PICKENS DAY||
||THIRTY - HEAD||
||THIRTY-ONE - PENNY PEABODY||
A/N
||THIRTY-TWO - MISTAKES||
||THIRTY-THREE - FIND HER||
||THIRTY-FOUR - REUNITED||
||THIRTY-FIVE - RETURN||
||THIRTY-SIX - PROTEST||
||THIRTY-SEVEN - THE CAR||
||THIRTY-EIGHT - MATCH||
||THIRTY-NINE - HELP||
||FORTY - MUSICAL||
||FORTY-ONE - SAVAGE SHOW||
||FORTY-TWO - MY FAULT||
||FORTY-THREE - ARREST||
||FORTY-FOUR - INNOCENT||
||FORTY-FIVE - RIOT NIGHT||
||FORTY-SIX - SURVIVOR||
||FORTY-SEVEN - CONFESSION||
||FORTY-EIGHT - RAID||
||FORTY-NINE - CROWN||
||FIFTY - JUST THE BEGINNING||
Sequel!

||ELEVEN - SOUTHSIDE HIGH||

1.2K 15 0
By molly_fandom_

Jayda's POV

Today was Jughead's first offical day at Southside High. I got dressed in a pair of ripped jeans, a black and white striped t-shirt, black combat boots, my beanie, and my Serpent jacket.  

Toni and I volunteered to give Jughead the tour. Toni and I waited by some lockers, and watched Jughead go through the metal detector.

"Consider yourself lucky, he never takes that hat off." I said to Toni, as we watched Jug throw his beanie down.

"Forsythe Pendleton Jones III." Toni said, taking a picture of him. 

"Uh... it's Jughead, actually." he responded, and threw his hat back on his head.

"I'm Toni Topaz." she said.

"And, I'm guessing you already know me, your dear twin sister." I joked.

"We were supposed to give you the full animatronic tour of Southside High, but some of the robots went insane and started killing the guests, so, we'll just wing it." Toni started the tour with.

"The classrooms don't have WiFi, the bathroom stalls don't have doors," I said, as we walked down a stairway.

"What about the school paper, The Red and Black?" Jughead asked us. Classic, loves writing, that kid.

"Yeah, no longer exists." I answered.

"Censorship? Budget cuts? Take your pick." Toni added. We passed a group of Ghoulies taking drugs.

"To your right, you'll find a rare glimpse of Jingle-Jangle being consumed in its natural habitat." I said, gesturing to my right.

"I'm sorry, 'Jingle-Jangle'?" Jughead asked.

"This place is crawling with the JJ." Toni responded. "A highly addictive, total gutter drug."

"So, let's not touch that." I added.

"Jingle-Jangle. Fasinating." Jughead muttered.

"It's really not," I replied. "It's sugar, mixed with a random street drug, easy."

We then reached the Cafetorium.

"Here in the Cafetorium, the Ghoulies sit over there." Toni said, and pointed to her left. "Rival gang, drug dealers, street racers, rumors of cannibalism."

"Don't ask." I added, then Toni carried on.

"And, we sit over there. With the Serpents." she said. 

"You're a Southside Serpent?" Jughead asked Toni, confused.

"Why do you think I volunteered to give you the tour? Come on." she responded.

"Actually, I'm gonna sit alone. Just, you know, finish my book and brood." he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm confused." Toni stated. "Aren't you a Serpent by blood? The son of FP Jones? The twin brother of Jayda Jones?"

"Yeah. So, I self-identify as a loner, not a pack animal." Jughead responded. "I'm just gonna put my head down, and try and get through this, okay?"

"Hey,  you wanna get through this, you should hang with the Serpents." I said to my twin brother.

"If the Ghoulies get a whiff that you're alone and vulnerable," Toni continued. "they'll make you their bitch, faster than you can say American History X." 

We left Jughead standing there, and went over to the Serpent table.

"So, he's not coming over here?" Sweet Pea asked, as I slid in to the seat beside him.

"No. But, after the Ghoulies beat him up, he'll come over." I replied.

-----

That night, Jughead went to watch some reality dating show at Veronica's, so Sweet Pea and I were watching Netflix on my laptop in my room.

"I don't get how you like this show." Sweet Pea commented. We were cuddled up on my bed, binge-watching tv shows. I paused the programme.

"Can you think of anything better to do?" I asked, turning towards him.

"Well, yeah." he said. He closed the gap between our lips, and his hands explored my body. I broke away.

"No. Come on, Jughead will be home any minute." I said. "Can't you wait until tomorrow?"

"Fine." he said, sighing. He got up to leave. I crawled onto my knees, and kissed him goodbye.

"Bye. I love you." I said. 

"I love you too." he replied, and he left. A few minutes later, Jughead came into my room.

"Did I just see Sweet Pea leave?" he asked me.

"Maybe." I said. I closed my laptop, and put it in my bag.

"What were you doing?" he asked.

"None of your business." I replied, and collapsed onto my bed. "Go away."

Jughead gave up arguing with me, and left. I changed into a pair of shorts and one of Sweet Pea's t-shirts that I'd stolen from him. I got in my bed, and fell asleep.

The next day, we were stuck in a boring English lesson. I had my head on the desk, and was just daydreaming.

"Fahrenheit 451, by one of my favourite authors, Ray Bradbury." Mr. Phillips began. "Let's start with the title. Can anyone tell me its significance?"

"What? Damn it!" I heard Sweet Pea yell. I looked up and saw him storm out the classroom.

"Do you have any idea--" Toni whispered to me.

"No." I cut her off with. I stood up, and followed him out the classroom.

"Baby, what's going on?" I asked him. He ignored me, and I watched him punch a locker. "Sweet Pea!" I grabbed his wrists to stop him from doing it again. 

"Did you sleep with Jake last night, after I left?" he asked me. I could see the pain, and anger in his eyes.

"What? No. I would never." I said, taking his hands in mine.

"He's claiming that you invited him over, and then you slept together." Sweet Pea responded. "I know it's crazy to think about this, but, did you? Be honest."

"No. He's delusional. I love you." I said, and put a hand on his cheek. "You have to believe me."

"I do. I love you too." he responded. He kissed me passionately, and then we heard the bell go off. 

"We good?" I asked him.

"Yeah." he replied. We walked hand-in-hand down the corridor, and headed to our next class.

-----

"Well, it's no New York Times." Jughead told us. 

"But, hey, kudos on finding your safe space, snowflake." Toni said. 

"Yeah, all I need now is a photographer with an amazing eye, and a hunger for social justice, and I think I'll be set." he replied. They smiled at each other. Then, Sweet Pea, Fangs and the other Serpents came in.

"Jones, Topaz. Let's bounce." Sweet Pea said. I went over to my boyfriend's side. "Other Jones, wanna come with? We're going down to the quarry."

"Uh, I don't have my beach bod yet." Jughead joked. I rolled my eyes.

"What? You'll ask for help from the Serpents when you need it, but you won't hang with us?" Sweet Pea replied, annoyed. "Don't come crawling to us, hat in hand, when some Ghoulie decides to earn his stripes by taking out FP Jones' kid."

"Leave him alone." I said.

"Duly noted. Thank you, Sweet Pea. I appreciate what you, and the Serpents have done for me, Jay and our dad. I do." Jug responded. "But I'm done. Okay? No more favors coming your way."

Sweet Pea stepped forward, but I put my hand on his chest and lightly pushed him away.

"Hey, hey, he made up his mind, okay?" I said, when Sweet Pea looked down at me.

"Take the hint Sweet Pea. He's just not that into you." Toni continued. "Let's motor. Catch you later, Jones."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 102 28
Jayda Jones is back. She's now in her junior year, and has to deal with some crazy stuff. Leading the Serpents, her brother's best friend going to ja...
16.5K 254 23
Betty Cooper. The HBIC at Southside High and the soon-to-be serpent queen. All the girls wanted to be her, all the boys wanted to date her. She lived...
183K 3.6K 35
Kali Martinez, 17, young and beautiful, had long beautiful raven hair with silver tips in it. Her eyes brown mixed with green, always held mischief b...
20.1K 229 40
Avery Jones, Daughter of Fp and Gladys, and sister of Jughead And Jellybean Jones. She just got released from a Juvenile Detnetion center there she w...