INVISIBLE ☂︎ Klaus Hargreeves

By coolwhenurbatman

❝you're called the seance and you've never held a proper seance! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!❞ ❝... More

ZERO
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬•
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
CHRISMAS SPEACIAL
TWENTY-FOUR
VALENTINE SPECIAL
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
BUZZFEED UNSOLVED
BUZZFEED UNSLOVED; SUPERNATRUAL
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶•
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE

TWENTY-FIVE

3.1K 137 74
By coolwhenurbatman

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:
THE BLEEDING

"I've got an idea!" Alex said once he ran into Klaus's room, with a crazy look on his face. He was panting from the little run from the bathroom to the room.

Klaus slowly set the eyeliner that he was using down and turned and gave a weary look to his lover, "Okay?"

"I'm," Alex puffed his chest out, "Gonna be an artist!"

Klaus blinked.

"You want to be an artist?"

"Yes."

"You?"

Alex huffed and crossed his arms, "Yes me, now go pose I wanna draw you," he made a shoo-shoo hand gesture and took out a pencil and a paper out of god knows where.

Klaus shrugged, his lover had done weirder stuff before.

He made his way to his bed and laid on it, "draw me like one of your French girls"

And Alex did.

Half an hour later, Ben walked through a wall, gave the two a look and then looked at what Alex was drawing.

It was fascinating how a person could have so much confidence in their work when all they were doing was drawing a stick figure.

For half an hour.

"Wow."

"That nice, huh?" Alex said without looking at Ben.

Klaus had a shitty grin on his face.

"I'm just glad he's not naked," Ben looked at Klaus and then immediately regretted it.

Klaus sat up with a wider grin and Alex balled the paper that he was working on and threw it at the trash can. He did not make the shot.

As klaus began to strip, Alex got up in search of a paper, and Ben ran out of the room screaming like a kid.

With another smile, the two went back to what they were doing.

It was hours later when the next victim of the two walked in, Five opened the door and found Klaus lying on his bed struggling with knitting needles and Alex was sprawled on the floor, face down and crying.

"What's wrong with him ?" Five pointed at Alex who had now curled into a ball.

"He, uh," Klaus tried to free his hands from the wool barn, "He was trying to play with the cat."

"We don't have a cat," Five said looking at the crying 31-Year-old, who started to cry even harder when He was reminded of the fact.

"Exactly."

"WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A DOG??" Alex wailed.

"Weren't you crying over the cat?" Five asked.

"WEll NOW I WANT A DOG!" Alex shouted getting on his feet and then storming out the door.

Five was so confused, he just stared at the door. Klaus was still at war with the wool barn.

Five shook his head, "This is not important, get up. We're going out."

"Where?"

"To save the world."

"Oh, is that all? Great." Klaus said and slowly, like the bed was calling him back, he got up and tossed the stuff he was holding on the bed. He sat on the bed and started putting his socks on

"So, Pogo said Dad killed himself to get us all back together, right? - Yeah, so? - So it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but Dad, he can't time travel. So how'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?" Five was pacing.

"Well-" Klaus was rudely interrupted

"you know Don't answer. That was purely rhetorical. Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse."

"Yeah, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes." Klaus was putting his shoes on and not like a normal person. instead of bending down to put it on, he bought his leg up and did it in the air.

"Me too," Five's tone was shocked like he never thought he and Klaus had ever thought of the same thing at one point, after all, he was better than all the peasants. "But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?"

"Yeah, but knew how?" Now it was time for Klaus to put on his shirt.

"No idea. But the fact remains, his fakakta plan worked."

"Couldn't you just say silly?"

"No. the point is, We all came home. Since we're here we might as well save the world."

"Oh yeah? What like the two of us?"

"Ym, well, ideally, no. But gotta work with what I've got. And Alex might join."

Klaus hesitated for a moment and then shook his head, "Nah, I don't think he's emotionally ready to face the fact that every dog and cat in the world are gonna end up dead soon."

They got out of the room and started walking down the hallway when they heard running footsteps and then Diego barged into his room.

"Where have you been?" Five asked as both he and Klaus looked into the room.

"Jail. Long story. Where's Luther?"

Five looked at Klaus, "Haven't seen him since breakfast."

"Yeah," Klaus huffed, "Two days until the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid.

"Shit," Diego fastened his kinky outfit, "Allison is in danger."

Five glared at Klaus, "Can we bring Alex in now?"

"Nope. Let's go."

𓆏
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏɢ ʜᴇ's ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛɪɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

Alex was not in a good mood.

He was in fact, in a terrible mood.

Why, you ask?

oh well, it's because the rest of the family had decided to leave him behind when they knew Allison was in danger. Diego had taken Five and Klaus and had gone to search for Luther the monkey man. Even Ben was with them.

So he decided to go invisible to all eyes including the ghosts.

After finding Luther in a bar, crying himself a river and then finding out that Harold Jenkins aka the guy that starts the apocalypse and  Leonard Peabody aka Vanya's ugly boyfriend were the same person, they still didn't call him.

A text would have been nice.

So that's how Alex found himself, sitting on top of a moving car and scrolling through his Tumblr. SexyBoiNo8 had become famous after he started posting Umbrella Academy incorrect quotes.

After a long ride, The Six members of the Academy found themselves at a lake house that belonged to Harold Jenkins.

They bust in and they find Allison.

On the ground with her throat cut open.

she was covered in blood and there was so much blood, on the ground and in her shirt and it was still coming out of the wound and his sister was cut open and she was dying, she was going to die and he was going to be left alone and Allison Hargreeves was dying.

Those were Alex's thoughts as he laied eyes on his sister.

★彡WORDS: 1300★彡

Sup ma dudes
It's been some time since I've updated an actual chapter
So here ya go guys

I can't believe I'm so close to finishing the first season. I'm dragging it out as long as I can as you have guessed.

As we wait for the second season, Imma do some one shots and stuff. So yeah leave your suggestions here or anywhere. Or if you have an idea for the time we wait please do tell. I'm desperate.

Have fun
Stay safe
Don't let the virus eat ur brains
(I'm not a poet sue me)

Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.9K 23
"I don't need faith in any more people, the ones I have faith in right now are enough." "And who exactly are those people?" "Let me see: Diego's gone...
2.3K 99 11
Delilah Miller was supposed to be normal. She wasn't one of the 43 born in October, she was supposed to grow up in her small English town and become...
45.6K 1.2K 29
𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 ━━ (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, ❛ a daydream ❜ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ━ after saving the world in 1963...
6.2K 49 18
SEASON 1 Book 1 . . . " promise me you'll never leave again, five.." eight started to soft sob, as she remember what happened last time. Holding th...