Bad Boy Mahone

By blink182s

"Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter One "School is school."
Chapter Two "I need you to do a favor for me."
Chapter Three "You're in danger."
Chapter Four "World so cold."
Chapter Five "That's my story."
Chapter Six "This Means War."
Chapter Seven "Bring it on."
Chapter Eight "There's something different about you."
Chapter Nine "Why do you always calm me down?"
Chapter Ten "It was time to let go."
Chapter Eleven "Oh? Do i make you nervous?"
Chapter Twelve "Don't act like you didn't like it."
Chapter Thirteen "I failed you and I'm sorry."
Chapter Fourteen "You're not scared of me are you?"
Chapter Fifteen "Keep an eye out."
Chapter Sixteen "Trust me."
Chapter Seventeen "There's something going on."
Chapter Eighteen "You never know what damage your enemies can do to you."
Chapter Nineteen "What do you want from me?"
Chapter Twenty "This house no longer is a home."
Chapter Twenty One "Hope is a bitch."
Chapter Twenty Two "Don't tempt me."
Chapter Twenty Three "Big mistake on your part."
Chapter Twenty Four "Sometimes you are destroyed."
Chapter Twenty Five "Stay With Me."
Chapter Twenty Six "I'm just trying to protect us."
Chapter Twenty Seven "Why now?"
Chapter Twenty Eight "Blown to bits."
Chapter Twenty Nine "I was afraid to love."
Chapter Thirty "We have a big problem here."
Chapter Thirty One "If you want to play with fire, you're going to get burned."
Chapter Thirty Three "Its like you're screaming, but no one can hear you."
Chapter Thirty Four "Since when the hell do you smoke?"
Chapter Thirty Five "Pretty faces don't last long."
Chapter Thirty Six "I promise."
Chapter Thirty Seven "Don't judge a book by its cover."
Chapter Thirty Eight "You're turning into a monster."
Chapter Thirty Nine "Pick up the pieces."
Chapter Forty "I've already given up."
Chapter Forty One "You threw it away."
Chapter Forty Two "Memories will haunt you."
Chapter Forty Three "Letters to you."
Chapter Forty Four "Go get him."
Chapter Forty Five "When it's real you can't walk away."
Chapter Forty Six "Just another enemy."
Chapter Forty Seven "Everything feels different."
Chapter Forty Eight "Its time."
Chapter Forty Nine "Have fun in hell."
Chapter Fifty "It's already over."
THANK YOU!!!
UPDATE!!!!

Chapter Thirty Two "How long can you stand the pain?"

2.3K 107 27
By blink182s

Dedicated to CarterJeAna

Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Song: Let It Burn - Red
(listen to it, it's great hyfr)

Elena's Point of View

Everything just happened so quickly. It's like I blinked, then boom were at our death.

I've learned to face it, face my fear.

It's insane to say that I want to die right now. The truth is, is that I do.

What's the point of living a cruel, broken, and bloody world. What's the point when you're filled with pain and regret and can't escape it.

All of us had guns to our heads.

Someone here is going to die. We're not all going to come out alive. That's not how it works.

I'm scared that it will be Austin.

"This is a lot of fun. Who thought that we would have all of you in the same room?"

"I'm not surprised." I laughed.

"Elena, what did you just say?" Austin looked over at me, as if I said the wrong thing.

"I said I'm not surprised. One of us was going to go down and I wouldn't be surprised if it was us!"

"You're girl is right Mahone, and you know why?"

"Why?" Austin spat.

"Because you're all just kids." Dean smirked.

"We're not fucking kids!" Austin shouted trying to break free from the chains. "Kids don't carry guns, kids don't deal with drugs and bombs, and kids don't kill people for the reason we do."

Dean walked toward Austin, crunching down at eye level, twirling his gun around his finger. "Then what is the reason you kill people for?"

"People like you that need to die. People that only try to harm and fuck with others for pleasure."

Dean laughed. "So your not bad? Last time I checked you're in a gang too. Both you and I are people you don't want to be around." He paused and looked over at me. "That brings me to why you brought her into your life, what good is she anyways?"

"We love each other and I would do anything to protect her."

"Is that right Elena?" All eyes were on me.

"Yes, that's right."

"And do you trust him?"

Trust him? Oh please what kind of question is that.

"Yes of course he's done enough to earn my trust."

"And Elena, remember what I said about not killing Austin when I was supposed to?"

I but my lip hard, squeezing my eyes shut before I could say anything. "Yes."

"Well I have a lesson for you..." Two guys proceeded forward, unchaining Austin. They grabbed both of his arms and forced him to kneel down on the ground, in front of me. "Trust no one." The cold and evil words left his lips.

The gun cocked and had it aimed straight into the side of Austin's temple.

"I'm so sorry Elena, baby I'm so fucking sorry."

The tears started to stream down my face. I opened my mouth but it was like nothing could come out. It felt like I was going to throw up my stomach.

It was the pain and sorrow in his eyes that killed me the most. He was weak, un powerful, hopeless.

The wound marks were scattered around in different places of his tan flesh.

He was the one that I truly loved. I didn't know I could love someone so much in just a matter of a little over 2 months.

He was the most perfect and beautiful boy that I have ever laid my eyes on, and he let me know that he loved me.

Austin is an amazing person, putting others in front of himself at times. He did everything he could just to keep us safe.

I didn't know I would have to say goodbye this soon.

I squeezed my eyes shut and looked away.

The room was dead silent, waiting for Austin's death to happen any second.

The upstairs door flew wide open, making a boom sound. "Hold up motherfuckers!" A tall dark haired man came sprinting down the steps taking down each of Dean's men, with the help of his own men.

I opened my eyes and before I knew it Sarah came running down the stairs with keys in her hands.

"I'll get you both out."

She unlocked the heaving grey chains off my wrist. I threw myself onto her. "Thank you so much I don't even think you understand how happy I am to see you right now." I cried.

"I know Elena, I know. We have to get everyone and hurry up before someone gets killed."

I looked around and saw that everyone was being taken down by us, again.

The Chargers strike back again.

I ran over to Austin who was with Zach and Robert.

"Wait Sarah how did you even know where we were just how?"

"Do you really think I would let all of you guys die down here one by one? Leave all of my friends behind? Of course not I called for help."

"But who, who are these people?"

She smirked. "Friends of my uncles."

A few seconds later Alex and Matt came to meet up with us. "Sean said we need to go now!" Alex shouted.

"Wait we need Tyler where is he?" I said panicking.

Sean came jogging up to us, out of breath. "Let's go now!"

"No I'm not leaving without Tyler where is he?"

"Elena." Austin said.

"No I need Tyler!" I walked away and started to frantically look for him.

I looked over by the dark corner and sure enough he was there, fighting. But he was losing big time.

Fuck what do I do.

You can't do anything Elena.

The man locked Tyler's arms together and pulled out his gun.

"No." I whispered.

I saw the innocent look in his brown eyes for the last time before the trigger got pulled and his head getting shot.

Pieces of brain and a lot of blood splatters out, his lifeless body being dropped to the ground.

"No!" I started to run up to him before being pulled back by a strong pair of arms. "No Tyler! Oh my god why!" I cried, feeling weak and wanting to fall to the ground.

I clung onto my chest hardly even being able to breathe. It was like my lungs couldn't get any air into them.

I was shaking and breathing heavily.

I thought about all of the things that everyone ever says to each other, and how everyone is going to die, whether it's in a millisecond, or days, or months, or 76.5 years, if you were just born. Everything that's born has to die, which means our lives are like skyscrapers. The smoke rises at different speeds, but they're all on fire, and we're all trapped.

Living is too hard right now. Dying is easy. Let me die.

"Elena we have to get out of here now!" Austin said pulling me back, but I just wouldn't move. I was just crying with a gaped mouth staring at the blood pouring out.

"Someone help me!" Austin yelled and Sean rushed over dragging me out.

Before shutting the door behind us I saw his body for the last time.

Austin and Sean were still dragging me to the car. I pushed myself forward and pulled out of there grip and fell to the ground.

"He didn't deserve to die! It should've been me all this time."

"Elena I'm sorry but we need to get the fuck out of here." Sean demanded and reached for my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I slapped his hand away.

Why is it always the ones that I care about, I watch them die in front of me. The funny thing is, all with guns! My dad, my mom, and Tyler.

Tyler, why Tyler! He was the good in the world and the one that was there to pick me up when I was so sad.

Tyler was the kid that would give you a piece of gum if you asked and wasn't a little bitch and lied about it. Because we all know it, everyone lies about that.

Austin pickled me up bridal style and sat in the back if the SUV. I was in his lap, clutching onto his shirt and cried into his shoulder. If anyone wanted to hold me right now, I want it to be Austin.

I felt disgusting because I was getting my tears and snot into the shoulder of shirt, but he didn't seem to mind it. He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead, rocking me back and fourth.

The car was silent and the only thing you could hear was a heart breaking and the cries of me, Elena Carter.

//

Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't forget to check out the spotify playlist my spotify is hannahmaustin & follow the BBM twitter (BadBoyMahone)

Also hashtag #BadBoyMahoneFanfiction

Is anyone interested in role playing any of the characters on twitter? If you ever do don't forget to tell me!!

RIP Tyler James ),:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848 84 11
A king only bows to his queen. We all know that. What we don't know is ... What about a Dragon? Simon is a mobster, but he doesn't look like everyone...
807 9 79
(NOT COMPLETED)(EDITING) ,, Kiss me until your pain is mine ,, he whispered ,, I fear you might drown if I try. ,, ,, I would drown in oceans for yo...
17.2K 371 43
"Love has this aura of being beautiful. Passion. Precious... But in reality, sometimes it hinders you. Confuse you. Blind you..." Not a traditional m...
316K 7.6K 48
"I love to taste you, but I hate kissing you" Chris admitted, his words cut me deeper than one thousand knives. He refuses to love me, but loves to t...