My contestshipping one shots...

By 1bunnylover

(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is... More

Same nightmare
Anything but pathetic
Losing Drew's journal
A little more than a hint
Bad day turned better
Manaphy's return
The colors of rose
Not so secret kisses
Dream come true
Did it for love
The way he looks at you
Really important to me
The big day
Runaway groom
Overprotective
Of memories and red roses
Birthday present
More than just an admirer
There is no one better
Make up, confess up
Questions and answers
Fangirl interference
Practicing
More than just tea
Girl problems
Unexpected interview
Rainy night in LaRousse
A Valentine's Day to remember
Met her match
The twin
Under the mask
LaRousse rivalry
A spark of true love (part 1)
A spark of true love (part 2)
Quit hiding it
Proposal approval (part 1)
Proposal approval (part 2)
Eyes
My favorite things
May
Only you (high school AU)
Love letter (high school AU)
The kisses test

Regretting nothing and returning the favor

1.4K 28 1
By 1bunnylover

 It was a nice calming day for two coordinators from Hoenn. May and Drew had been traveling together for quite some time and decided to take a little break.

They were having lunch in a little cafe, chatting in between bits of food. Drew's phone kept going off, so he would read the message, roll his eyes and continued on as if nothing happened. May grew to curious to not bring it up.

"Ok, what's going on?" May asked.

"What do you mean?" Drew played dumb.

"Who keeps texting you? It must be important." May concluded.

"It isn't. Just Harley being Harley." Drew dismissed it.

"What does he want this time?" May questioned. "Please tell me he isn't dressing up as me again. That was dreadful." She gagged.

"No, nothing like that." Drew chuckled.

"Than...what?" May tilted her head.

"Don't worry about it." Drew replied.

May pouted for a moment, but someone caught her eye. "Oh look it's Solidad." May pointed out from across the restaurant.

"May, that might not be the best-" Drew tried to stop her.

"Hey Solidad!" May waved to her friend.

Solidad smiled and approached the table. Drew sank in his seat a bit, well aware what was coming next.

"Hi you two, nice to see you two are finally going out." Solidad remarked, causing the two teens to blush.

'Yep, saw that coming.' Drew thought.

"What! But we aren't." May shrieked.

"No small talk first I see, just coming right out with it." Drew grumbled.

"Wait, what?" May questioned, shocked.

"Oh nothing. Harley and I has just been teasing Drew about you for a while now." Solidad answered. "But he keeps ignoring us for some reason."

Drew glared at his long time friend and rival for giving it up. "Oh, like it isn't obvious why I'm ignoring you." Drew retorted sarcastically.

"Um...what exactly...is it that has to do with me." May blushed, nervous for her response.

"Solidad, I swear if you answer that question!" Drew barked.

Solidad only smiled, completely unaffected by his threat. "That's cute Drew." She ruffled his hair. "But if you would just man up and do it already, Harley and I would stop bring it up." She took a quick glance between the two before smiling and making her departure. "Well, I should be going. See you later."

Drew huffed in frustration while May sat in a flustered silence.

"So..." May began "...can I ask what that was about?"

"I'd rather you not." Drew sighed.

"Can you at least say what I have to do with it?" May asked. Drew remained silent, refusing to met her gaze. "I guess not." May answered for him.

He knew she was getting mad. She always did when he tried to keep something from her. He didn't want her to be mad, but was he really ready to made that big of a step?

"I can promise that it's nothing bad." Drew assured.

"But it has to be if you aren't going to tell me. We are friends after all." May argued, crossing her arms.

Drew thought about it. Yes, he was tired of being harassed about it. Yes, he would like to me more. Yes, it would be a relief to finally get off his chest. But, was he ready for her to know how he really, truly feels?

"You're right." Drew suddenly declared, surprising May. "We are friends, but there is something I've been to scared to tell you."

"You, the magnificent Drew Hayden is afraid of something?" May questioned, even more shocked.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Anyway, I'm in love with this girl, but I'm having trouble dealing with it. It's hard because she is so amazing, super talented, and super beautiful." Drew remarked.

"So what's the problem?" May asked, hiding the jealousy bubbling up within her.

"She is really important to me and I would rather be her friend forever then lose her with a silly confession." Drew responded.

"Confessing your feelings is not silly Drew. There is nothing wrong with it unless you regret it." May remarked. "Do you regret your feelings?"

Drew just smiled and slowly shook his head. He then leaned forward, cupping her cheeks on his hand. May blushed has he came closer, not knowing what to expect. Drew planted his mouth on hers. Both their faces flushing a deep shade of red. May was to much in shock to do anything.

"I regret nothing." Drew answered when he parted.

He didn't give her the chance to reply. He left some money on the table, walked off, hands in pockets and a huge smile on his face.

May deflated back in her seat, still very much in shock. She could not believe that Drew had kissed her. Drew, her rival, her friend, her long time crush.

"That went well." Solidad appeared beside her.

"What!" May yelped.

"That's what Harley and I have been teasing him about." Solidad responded.

"You mean..." May trailed off.

"Yes." Solidad answered, knowing what she meant.

"Since when?" May asked, eagerly. Solidad gave her an odd look. "What?"

"Did you really forgot?" Solidad raised an eyebrow.

"I guess so." May shrugged.

"That night of the contest, the one we met at." Solidad informed. "I told you something about Drew. The reason why he was being so distant."

May thought long and hard about this, staring holes in the table as she tried to figure it out. Then, the memory suddenly popped into her head. The words Solidad had told her, that she didn't think anything of at the time.

"Oh...that..." May mumbled, shrinking in embarrassment.

"You really forgot about that?" Solidad chuckled a bit.

"What do you expect? I was 10 years old. I didn't really think about it back then." May retorted.

"Now that we are clear on Drew's feelings, what about you? Do you regret what he did or are you going to return the favor?" Solidad asked.

May suddenly stood up from the table, a new found sense of determination.

"Oh, I know just what to do!" May boomed.

"And that is?" Solidad questioned, curiously.

"To find Drew and tell him." May replied and stormed off without giving her friend a chance to speak.

May began the search for her traveling companion. A smile on her face as she pictured his reaction to her answer.

Meanwhile, Drew was walking around town, a smile still on his face. The kiss still fresh in his mind, giving him a whole new sensation. One that he wouldn't trade for anything, even if she rejected him.

"Drew!"

He stopped at the sound of his name and turned to see May running toward him. She stopped in front of him, but paused to catch her breath before speaking.

"I take it you have made a decision." Drew stated. Even though he did expect rejection, he was not about to let it ruin his friendship with her.

"You bet I have!" May stood up straight, having collected herself.

"And?" Drew questioned, wanting a answer. May only smirked and grabbed a fist full of the collar of his shirt. "What are you doing?" Drew asked, quite alarmed.

"I'm just returning the favor." May replied.

She then pulled him down to her and kissed him, right on the lips. Drew quickly melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her even closer.

"You regret doing that?" Drew teased when they parted.

"Never." May remarked, not letting go of him. "I regret nothing."

"I'm glad." Drew smiled.

"And I'm glad Harley and Solidad got you to finally admitted you love me." May retorted playfully.

"Ha ha." Drew rolled his eyes. "Very funny. I actually don't remember saying those exact words."

"Alright, well I guess I'll just have to beat you to it. I love you, Drew." May chirped.

Drew smirked and shook his head. "I love you too, May."

"There, now was that so hard?" May teased, poking his nose.

"I don't know, but if you don't stop being so adorable, I'll have no choice but to make you my girlfriend." Drew remarked.

"If you do that then I'll just return the favor and make you my boyfriend." May countered with a smile.

"I guess it's settled then." Drew stayed and cupped her face again. However, just before he could steal another kiss from her, someone interrupted.

"Oh look! Someone finally admitted he's in love!" Harley exclaimed, joyously.

"Harley." Drew growled, irritated that he disrupted the moment.

"Whoops. I'll leave you to it." Harley then bolted.

"Come on, let's forget him. Let's go. I want some ice cream." May tugged gently tugged his shirt.

Drew chuckled. "Do you ever stop eating?"

"Nope. Food is to good. Now let's go." May urged.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming." Drew smiled and followed her the the ice cream shop.

They got their frozen treats and made a date out of it. After that day, everyone knew about their relationship and they didn't even bother trying to hid it. They were to happy to care what their audience thought.

THE END!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 46 12
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...
296K 4.6K 42
"You're not supposed to have fallen for me!" "Why, can't you see that I love you?" "Because the hero never falls in love with one of the villains!"...
5.7K 122 39
a collection of contestshipping/shuharu oneshots! :3 pretty much all fluff, hurt/comfort! some angst :) crossposted on fanfiction.net, ao3
6.8K 201 6
Short Contestshipping Story Drew Hayden's sent off somewhere to be 'disciplined'. He meets May, a girl who changes him and his corrupted morals and m...