A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks

1.3K 35 97
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

Luna's eyes whip open. Her brain continuously running around things through out the few short hours it was supposed to call sleep. That's how Luna functions when she has an idea.

Bursting with hungover energy, she jumps out of bed. Luna's never up and moving like this unless her mind is flying with creativity. This morning being a prime example as she tries to connect the musical dots that are overcrowding her head. Not even bothering to smoke or brush her teeth, she's out the door, down the hall and banging on Ashley and Dom's door.

"I've got an idea." She states as she makes her way past a groggy Ashley.

It's not even 8A and Luna is buzzing. They went to bed around 4A, making Ashley hate Luna's guts in this moment. With her hands and arms full, Luna drops her treats on the floor. Her phone, notebook, multiple pens, bowl, jar of weed and two prescription bottles filled with Percocets and Xanax falling around her; along with her Ideas.

"I wanna run a Super Jam." She states, wiggling her fingers. "I don't know how though yet... " She trails as she sits amongst her treasures.

Ashley plunks down beside her. Dutifully packing the bowl for her creatively manic friend.

"Wut's 'oin ya moind?" Dom pops up from the bed asking.

"I don't knooowww." Luna answers honestly with her leg bouncing to the different songs running through her mind. "I don't know if we should run an Authentic Seattle, Mainstream Grunge, Dead Seattle or Dead Grunge... " Covering Bands is really cool for some artists but paying homage is an entirely different entity.

Ashley fires up the bowl. Exhaling her hit, she asks Luna what's more important.

"Fran." Luna answers without a thought as Ashley passes her the bowl with a knowing look. "Lemme call Colson." She decides as she takes a hit.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson's annoyed by his phone ringing. It's early as FUCK and no one should be calling him right now. Seeing the who it is, his anger lifts.

"HEY!!" He can feel her shine through the phone.

"Hi, Kitty." Even tired he can't help but grin at the sound of her voice.

"I got an idea!!" She explodes.

"Oooh, yeah? What?" Colson asks.

He loves her ideas and little games. Luna never failing to amuse, intrigue and push him beyond his artistic scope or sexual limits.

"I wanna Super Jam... I'm thinking four or five GREAT songs." She goes on to explain.

"FUCK yeah!" Colson finds himself grinning harder with a nod.

"Cool... I'm getting out of here as quick as possible, talk to The Boys cuz by time I get back we need a solid idea to mix and rehearse.

"I got you, Kitten." He reassures her, pumped by her idea.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Off the phone, Colson is hard from the sound of Luna's voice. Sliding his hand around his thick cock, he smiles.

"My Bitch is like no other." He thinks as he aches for her.

Remembering her birthday gift to him, Colson grabs his laptop. Finding the file and setting himself up, he's prepared for his viewing.

Seeing Luna tease and fuck him, Colson strokes his cock like he's trying to strangle someone. He grows harder as he watches himself devour Luna's insides. Remembering her sweet taste of peaches, he pulls on himself faster. Stroking his dick at a firm pace, his grip tightens. Watching their video, he imagines every inch of Luna as she slides herself around him on the laptop's screen. Cooing as she helps him pump his huge cock into her. The sound of their satisfied moans pushing on his brain.

Mentally floating back to that night and the way he felt so nervous until Luna had popped in wearing The Cheetah Print Coat. He masturbates and thinks of the sight of her taunting his dick while easing his soul. It was the first time he had ever fucked her. Instantly admitting that he was truly in love with HER, not just the memory of The Girl In The Cheetah Print Coat. Their connection and sex had been an inescapable delight. No one ever fucking his body or mind like THAT Brooklyn Bitch.

Yanking on his cock now, Colson's body stiffens as he splooges all over himself. Breathing hard, he lays there. Details from the strip club still weaving through his mind.

---------------------------------------------------

"Yo. Book us. I gotta get the fuck up outta here ASAP." Luna says to Ashley's nod.

Catching a call from Monica, she's freaking out. It seems to be a steady state of mind for her recently and Luna hates it.

"I'm done." Monica states firmly. "I'm your FUCKING LAWYER. NOT YOUR MANAGER."

"Wait... What the fuck are you talking about?" Luna questions her.

"I'm talking about that I'm your Lawyer but... You need a manager because I CAN'T manage your schedule." She starts in. "You don't know what this last month has been like for me. Besides all the legal and wedding shit, no one has your number so they all hit ME. My phone stays blowing up over you." Monica states with frustration.

"Wait... What??" Luna's beyond lost.

"YOU.NEED.A.MANAGER." Monica says slowly like Luna's dumb; on this she is, dumb and confused.

"What???" Luna asks again, this makes Monica beyond frustrated.

"Dude... I can't book you... It's not my job. You NEED to get a FUCKING Man.A.Ger. I've been getting calls for IT since yesterday. Stern wants to book you... Good Morning America has BEEN asking for either Nightmare or Bad Things... FUCK! THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING JOB!!" Monica yells.

"Wait... Why IT?" Luna asks.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" Monica finally explodes. "You played it on fucking DayTime TV yesterday!!"

"OH SHIT!!! THEY RAN IT!!" Luna shouts in disbelief.

Amazed, Luna can't help but grin. Knowing she's as pretty as a sunset but always thinking her words were too ugly for DayTime, she's beyond pleased. IT is EXACTLY the kind of song people SHOULD be listening to at all times. Day or night, the message of the song never changes.

"You need a FUCKING manager. I'm not THAT. You paid for law school for A FUCKING REASON. To protect you, not to fucking schedule you." Monica expresses with an attitude.

"I know... " Luna begins to apologize before slipping into hungover reality. "You got ANY suggestions?" She can't help but ask with a snark, feeling slightly abandoned.

"No. Do this yourself." Monica says, still pissed.

"What about vetting?" Luna questions her.

"Fine. Bring me three. We'll figure it out who from there." She slightly relents.

"Thank you, Mon. Seriously. I know this last month has been a lot. I'm sorry. I'll find someone. I just... You know I value your opinion... So, thank you." Luna sighs.

Meeting their freshman year in high school, Monica knows Luna is genuine. Whether she pays her or not, they're true friends with Monica being one of the few Luna will back down from and compromise with. As Monica lets up on her a bit, they end their phone call on a positive note.

---------------------------------------------------

"So, what? Snippets of different songs mashed together?" Baze asks Colson as he explains Luna's idea.

Sitting around the front of The Bus, they're getting toasted with their morning coffee. Colson had woke them up after he'd showered, knowing they needed to get to work.

"Yeah... Just like that. Probably running like 6 or 7mins." Colson answers to his nod of understanding.

"When will she be back?" Slim asks of Luna.

"They're on their way now. Should be here before 4P." Colson informs him.

"Wait. She wants to do this tonight?" Slim asks, without waiting for an answer he goes on. "That gives us 3hrs to piece together basically a whole new song... Of shit we ain't probably NEVER play before so we gonna have to learn it AND then fucking rehearse it to play to a sold out club. Tonight." Slim ends his rant by tilting his head as he gives Colson a look of what the fuck.

"Dawg... Obviously she likes a challenge." Colson throws his arms out to showcase himself.

Slim laughs with the rest of The Bus as he rolls his eyes. Asking if they know any of these fucking songs.

"Yeah we do." AJ answers him confidently while pulling out his phone. "Let's make a list of songs we know and how they fit into the different categories of ideas Luna has."

Sam hands him the paper and pen he asks her for. Getting up to grab more coffee, she stops and turns to the group.

"You know, we'll have nine musicians with us tonight. Besides the drums, I play bass and rhythm guitar... So, between all of us, if we pick the right songs the odds are that one of us will know how to play it." She says.

"You offerin' to get OnStage with us tonight?" Colson teases her.

Sam shrugs out an I'm just sayen' before Colson agrees it's a good idea and theory. The group of them sit together, trying to work out the flow of different songs.

---------------------------------------------------

Flying high and stoned over The United States, Ashley, Luna and Dom kick around their own ideas.

"So what do you truly want?" Ashley asks Luna.

"Honestly... If it was MY show we'd run a totally obscure mix, focusing on the Lost Seattle Originals. I'd really LOVE to play a tribute to Mia Zapata, Stephanie Sargent and Layne... Especially Layne, considering how forgotten he was." She answers as her leg starts bouncing again.

"So fucked up." Luna sadly thinks of how the rock legend had laid dead in his apartment for over a week before anyone realized he was missing. The thought still breaks her heart the same way it did when she'd first heard the story.

"I don't think many of his fans are gonna know Seven Year Bitch or The Grits though... But I don't know because they are hometown bands." Luna's leg is still bouncing as she sighs.

"Do you think you may be overextending yourself on this one?" Ashley says gently.

Not one to admit defeat, Luna's brain is still dancing around itself. Determined to figure this out.

"Wut aboot a King and Queen of grunge 'omage?" Dom asks. "Mashing togeter a Nirvana and Hole song?"

He thinks it's a great idea. Ashley knows it's not as Luna's eyes go dark. It's a horrible idea in her opinion. Twisted though, it could be one of her greatest Fuck Yous yet. Luna's mind starts shifting gears.

---------------------------------------------------

"WHAT UP, BIIIITCHES!!!" Luna shouts as she climbs onto The Bus.

Ashley and Dom are behind her, they're met by excited yos and what's goods while Ashleigh greets Luna with a tight hug. Colson comes charging out from their room. Scooping Luna up, he attacks her with kisses as she wraps her legs around his waist tightly with giggling acceptance. Their kisses are matched with EWWWs and GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM. Luna continues to laugh as they kiss each other Hello and exchange I missed yous with Colson muttering a shut the fuck up while keeping his mouth on Luna's. Pressing hard on his lips, she plants a solid smooch on Colson before sliding off of him. Hard dick poking her on the way down.

"Sooooo... I think I might have been a little overambitious with this whole Super Jam thing." Luna admits.

"Thank the Lawd!!! She crazy but she ain't FUCKIN' stupid!!" Slim yells in relief as he throws his arms up.

"Thanks, jerk off." Luna laughs at him.

Slim tosses her an elbow and a sorry as he laughs with her. She meets his peace treaty along with a smile.

"But I have a list!!" AJ pops in slightly agitated.

"Really?" Luna asks as her smile widens. "Me too!!" She laughs as she pulls a folded piece of paper from her back pocket. "What 'cha got?" She asks as she plops down beside him on one of the couches.

Sitting together, they go over their notes. Some things match up but a lot don't.

"No Seattle Tribute?" AJ asks with disappointment.

"Oooh... We're still doing something." Luna reassures him. "Do you guys know who Tobi Vale is or who Andrew Wood was?" Luna asks including everyone in their conversation now, Sam and Ashley do but that's it. "Okay guys... Roll up. It's story time." She says. Staying in place, Luna digs Colson's Sponge Bob case out from in between the couch cushions behind her. His deep voice shouts THAT'S WHERE THE FUCK THAT WENT at the sight of it. "I shoved it up there last week because of Case." She explains. "How NOT awesome would that've been if she'd opened it?" Luna shrugs as she shakes her head at herself while sighing as she rolls her eyes and continues on. "Anyway... So, THIS is what I'm thinking... Hold on, gimme a sec."

Firing up a joint, Luna hands it to AJ before lighting another and sending it across to Sam on the other couch. Left and Right. Sparking another for herself to camp on for a moment, she explains exactly what she wants to do and why. Everyone agrees that it's a MUCH more plausible idea. Fully burnt they head off of The Bus towards the nightclub to rehearse. If it plays out as expected it'll be a fun and sweet tribute, carrying a harsh kick to the cunt. Only those who are aware of Luna's feelings know EXACTLY what they're saying with the performance.

Beyond pleased with herself and her forthcoming cleverness Luna can't help but think....

Colson drops his arm around Sam's shoulder and plops a kiss on top of her head as they head across the parking lot. She looks up at him like what the fuck are you doin'.

"Thanks for taking care of those sheets yesterday." He says looking down at her with a smile.

"OH... You're welcome." She answers as his arm slips off of her.

Heading to catch up with Luna, Colson turns to shoot Sam another grateful smile. It's a nice scene, considering Sam really didn't care for Colson or think he was good enough for Luna when she first met him. Her opinion slowly changing.

---------------------------------------------------

They're playing The Show Box tonight. It's another sold out gig.

"SEATTLE!!!!" Colson shouts as Sex Drive fades out. "How you doin' tonight?" He asks to their roars. "We got a special show lined up just for you... You ready to FUCKING DO THIS!?!" He screams.

The nightclub rattles in excitement around him. Leading off with Habits, they flow into Breaking News 2. Slim and Colson rock across the stage together as lights and smoke flash and flow around them. El Diablo follows with LOCO, GTS and Wild Boy with Colson jumping into the crowd twice already.

Luna joins him OnStage for an overly sexual performance of Bad Things with them unable to keep their hands off each other. They throw their matching tattooed arms up into the air as they dance and bop around, singing to one another. Colson drives the crowd wild when he grabs Luna as she heads OffStage. Spinning her around to dip and kiss her passionately before allowing her to go as he shouts her name to the crowd.

"Oooh... This Motherfucker." She thinks, pussy dripping for Colson as she walks SideStage.

Meeting up with Sam, Dom and The Ash's, Sam hands her a joint as Ashleigh passes her their usual bottle of Jameson. The five friends laugh and sing together as The Boys run through Trap Paris, Candy, The Break Up and See My Tears. Dom dipping off at some point to prepare.

Strumming the opening chords to I Think I'm Okay. Colson shouts I WANT THE ROOF BLOWN OFF THIS MOTHERFUCKER TONIGHT to a volcanic eruption.

🎼Watch me
Take a good thing
And fuck it all up
In one night

Catch me
I'm the one
On the run
Away from
The headlights

No sleep
Up all week
Wasting time
With people
I don't like

I THINK
SOMETHING'S
FUCKING
WRONG WITH ME🎶

The audience sings with him so loudly they almost drown him out like alcohol. The energy is INSANE.

🎶I HURT MYSELF
SOMETIMES
IS THAT TO SCARY
FOR YOU🎶

They continue chanting the lyrics with Colson as if they are their own personal mantra. The one line still kills Luna's insides for Colson, hearing it shouted along with a few thousand people is beyond intense. It makes her eyes well up as her heart hurts for every disenfranchised individual in her presence who personally relates to it. Self harm is a serious and scary thing. The building EXPLODES when Dom comes running onto the stage. Surprised and ecstatic over his appearance as he slams through the chorus with Colson before stepping up solo.

🎶Roll me up
And smoke me love
We could fly
Into the night🎶

You can barely hear Dom over the sea of voices singing with him. It's incredible to watch. The sound of unity so powerful it could give anyone goosebumps.

Both Boys are off. Surfing on top of the thousands of people willing to hold them up. Not needing to sing because the room is doing it for them. Making their way back to the stage, they round out the song together. Singing GoodNight at different times at different ranges.

Luna has to have Ashleigh check her make up as she wipes the tears from her cheeks. She needs to get her shit together to go back on by the time The Boys finish. The reaction to Colson and Dom's song was so raw that Luna couldn't help but find herself to be emotional. For as hardcore as Colson is, Luna knows he is truly the sweetest, most lonely boy ever. Sometimes it makes her so sad for him, wanting nothing more than to protect him from himself. How do you do that though?

"SEEEATOOOLLL!!!!!" Dom shouts "WE LOFE YOOOU!!!"

"FUCK YEAH, WE DO!!" Colson shouts with him as they stand side by side.

The Girls are moving around behind them, setting up OnStage. They've decided to twist the fuck outta Seattle. Rook is still sat behind his kit as Baze hands Sam a bass guitar. Luna picks up the electric she had rehearsed with earlier as Tech places microphones and stands down for both her and Ashley.

"So, much that we cooked up this little rendition just for YOU!! KICK IT!!" Colson calls as him and Dom step aside.

Everyone within ear shot loses their fucking minds the minute Luna hits those first famous chords to Smells Like Teen Spirit. Rook and Sam knock in hard behind her. Luna's warm voice snakes around the opening lyrics. She stays on beat but her voice is smoother and more trained than Cobain's while still holding his same haunting drawl.

🎼Loooad up on guns
Briiing your friends
It's fun to lose
And toooo pretend
She's over bored
And seeelf assured
Oooh no
I know
A dirty word🎶

Flipping the script, The Girls are covering Nirvana. Ashley stepping in as her and Luna croon together. Harmonizing like an intriguing mix of handcuffs and silk.

🎶Hello
Hello
Hello
Hoooow low
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hoooow low
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hoooow low
Hello
Hello
Hello🎶

Rook, Sam and Luna are ripping into their instruments as Ashley let's her voice fly loose. Raw. Not caring to be perfect as she belts the lyrics fiercely.

🎶With the liiiights out
It's less dangerousss
Here we arrre nooow
Entertain uuuus
I feel stuuuupid
And contagiouuusss
Here we aaaare now
Entertain usss
A mulattooo
An albinooo
A mosquitooo
My libidooo
YEAH🎶

Luna slams into her guitar as her vocals slip in again. Matching up with Ashley as they use a flat tone.

🎶HEY
YAY🎶

Colson, Dom and Baze are setting themselves up SideStage. They're gonna follow them with a Bikini Kill song before The Girls fully finish.

The stage is shaking from the mosh pit happening just yards away from The Girl's feet. Luna and Ashley grin at each other. Regardless of personal feelings, it's a great fucking song. Luna hits those significant chords on her guitar again as her voice wraps itself throughout the lyrics.

🎶I'm worse
Aaat what
I dooo best
And fooor this gift
I feeeeel blessed
Our littlllle group
Has alllways beeeeen
And alwaaaays wiiiill
Until the ennnnd🎶

Luna and Ashley hum through the Hellos and How Lows before Ashley comes in to wail through the chorus again. Her voice the perfect balance of clarity and rasp. Instruments floating around her impeccably.

🎶With the liiiights out
It's less dangerousss
Here we are nooow
Entertain uuuus
I feel stuuuupid
And contagiouuusss
Here we aaaare now
Entertain usss
A mulattooo
An albinooo
A mosquitooo
My libidooo
YEAH🎶

Rook, Sam and Luna pound through the slight jam session flawlessly. You can hear Luna's guitar whine out Hello continuously before Rook rumbles them down and she takes her place back at the microphone.

🎶And I fooorget
Just whyyyy I taste
Oh yeeeah
I guess
It maaakes me smile
I found it haaaard
It's hard to find
Oh well
Whatever
Neeeever miiiind🎶

Ashley and Luna harmonize as they repeat Hellos and How Lows again before Ashley slays the chorus once more. Sending the audience into another physical frenzy along with Rook's drums. You can't hear neither Ashley nor Luna over the crowd as they scream over and over about A DENIAL with them.

Instead of fading out, Rook picks up his pace to a faster punk beat. It's kinda funny as Baze switches out with Sam. Dom with Ashley and Colson with Luna. Colson snatches a quick kiss off of Luna before his deep voice alters the punk girl anthem. It's sound is harder and less poppy than the one The Girl's covered.

🎼That girl
Thinks she's the queeeeen
Of the neighborhood
She's gooot
The hottest trike
In toowwwn
That girl
She holds her head
Up sooo high
I think I wanna
Be her
Booyfriend
Yeah🎶

During rehearsal, Luna had shown Dom and Colson where to change up certain lyrics to fit the swap... And also because she's a fucking cunt. Dom hits the mic, nailing the chorus. Being in Seattle, most of the crowd is singing along with him.

🎶Rebel girrrrl
Rebel girrrrl
Rebel girrrrl
You are the queeeeen
Of my worrrld
Rebel girrrl
Rebel girrrl
I know I wanna
Take you home
I wanna take off
Your clothes
UNH🎶

---------------------------------------------------

❇Bikini Kill is one of Seattle's few surviving bands. Tobi Vale was the first girl Kurt Cobain was ever mesmerized by and he had crushed on her hard. As one of The Original Riot Grls, she had no time for the quiet blue eyed boy. The band's lead singer Kathleen Hanna had made fun of him one night, writing Kurt Loves Teen Spirit on his bedroom wall in Olympia. It was a direct reference to Tobi's deodorant. His most famous hit being inspired by a girl who couldn't be bothered by him. How ironic. Courtney Love HATES Tobi Vale. Courtney Love HATES Smells Like Teen Spirit. Luna HATES Courtney Love. Being more of a Pixies fan, Luna never cared much for Nirvana, even before his daughter became one of her bestfriends. Luna's lack of interest in her family being a great source of comfort to Frances while her hatred for Courtney was born and grown naturally. Watching first hand how the mother's selfish and self destructive behavior had affected Frannie through the long years of their friendship; pissing Luna off more and more with every misstep. Playing the 90s theme song with Colson covering Rebel Girl beside it, IN Seattle, is the ultimate FUCK YOU to Courtney Love from Luna. It's also probably the ONLY time she's ever secretly hoped her performance will pop up on YouTube.❇

---------------------------------------------------

Making the song his along with Dom as Rook, Baze and AJ slaughter the quick paced, bass driven, punk tune with them. Colson's deep voice penetrates the next set of lyrics as he slams into his guitar.

🎶When she taaalks
I hear the revolution
In her hiiiips
There's revolution
When she waaaalks
The revolution's coming
In her kiiiiss
I taste the revolutiooonnnn🎶

Colson screams before Dom hits the chorus again. Each with their own Rebel Girl in mind throughout the song.

🎶Rebel girrrrl
Rebel girrrrl
Rebel girrrrl
You are the queeeeen
Of my worrrld
Rebel girrrl
Rebel girrrl
I know I wanna
Take you home
I wanna take off
Your clothes
UNH🎶

The Boys flow into the gnarly jam session. Rook's drums throbbing as AJ shreds relentlessly. If there's one thing Luna's learned tonight, it is that, THIS motherfucker can RIP. Colson comes in again, leathery voice shouting out the strong, female positive lyrics. Luna did this on purpose. Switching up the two bands, she wanted the gender flip. Just like Nightmare. It's an important symbolism of feminism and equality. Being smart and lucky enough to fall in love with a man who has a daughter and shares her views. Never a quiet man, Colson is known for not holding back from stepping up or speaking out for what he believes in. Standing solidly beside Luna, pushing for a change, they WHOLE heartily believe it can happen or will die continuing to fight for Casie and her generation's sake.

🎶That girl
Thinks she's
The queeeen
Of the neighborhoooood
I got newwsss
For you
SHE IISSS
They say
She's a dyke
But I know
She iiissss
MY GIRLFRIEND
YEAH🎶

Colson and Dom come in together. As Colson slashes his guitar, he looks over at his friend. On instinct Dom turns to catch his eye. Grinning, they shout the chorus together. Both of their Rebel Girls standing behind them ready to take over.

🎶Rebel girrrrl
Rebel girrrrl
Rebel girrrrl
You are the queeeeen
Of my worrrld
Rebel girrrl
Rebel girrrl
I know I wanna
Take you home
I wanna take off
Your clothes
UNH🎶

Shifting slightly to the side, each boy steps from the mic, releasing it to their partner. Colson's guitar tears it's way up and down Luna's spine from behind. Without missing a beat Luna and Ashley take the last hook together. Female Empowerment being their overall life goal tonight.

🎶Love you
Like a sister
Always
Soul sister
Rebel girl
Come and be
My best friend
Will you Rebel girl
I really like you
I really wanna be
Your bestfriend
Be my rebel grrrrllll🎶

As Rook and Baze fade them out, the room is uncontrollable. Seattle LOVES it's hometown hero's. Courtney Love does not fit into that category.

"That was killer." Colson says lowly in Luna's ear as he kisses the back of her neck.

With her body flush, it's her duty to take the mic right now. Nuzzling her head back into him, she drops a low I love you before hitting it.

"SEATTLE!!!!!" She shouts as she tries to calm her insides. "HOW ARE YOU?" She asks to their cheers. "We've got one more cover... How many of you know of Andrew Wood and Mother Love Bone?" She asks. Only half the nightclub answers her, she expected this. "A little lesson in music history." She smiles. The crowd hoots out for knowledge. Loving the interaction as Luna strolls around the stage. Talking with her hands as she tells the story. "Andrew Wood and Mother Love Bone were the pioneers of the Seattle scene." This is heard by a louder cheer and a grin on her face. "We lost him unfortunately... In '89. The remaining band took up Eddie Vedder and became Pearl Jam." A mixed reaction fills the atmosphere. Some knowing the story, some caught off guard. "Hold on... Hold on... Hold on... It goes deeper." Luna shushes them. She squats down on the middle of the stage, continuing her story as Tech sets up behind her. "Andrew Wood was Chris Cornell's bestfriend and roommate at the time of his death." This draws a sadness from the crowd. "I know, friends... I know... " She sadly comforts them. "That's why were gonna play this next diddy; it is in honor of Andrew, originally sang by Chris and Eddie... I KNOW you'll know it when you hear it... So when you do... You FUCKING SING!!!" Luna shouts to their erupting agreements.

Standing up, Luna grabs the electric she's been using. She begins to slowly pick the soft opening chords with Rook, Sam and Baze behind her. By their reaction this time, Colson is pretty sure they've lost the roof. Watching his sea of family, he loves the way his woman speaks with them. In Luna's opinion, Chris Cornell had the greatest voice of his generation. In her mind, there's more pressure to nail this upcoming song more than the prior. It's personal and the social relevance meaning more to her than the Top 40 Hit. Luna starts them off, making everyone around them ooze with sentiment. Her strong, layered voice a smart match to represent Cornell.

🎼Well
I don't mind
Steealing bread
From the moooouths
Of decadeeeence
Hmmmmm
But I can't feeeeed
On the powerless
When my cup's
Already overfiiiiilled
Yeeeah
Mhhhm🎶

Luna's vocal range is both bold and delicate enough to hold it's own against the already emotional song. Allowing a tinge of pain to slip through her as she sings and the crowd joins her.

🎶But
It's on the taaable
The fiiire's cooookin'
And they're farmin' babies
The slaves are all woooorkinnn'

Blood is on the taaable
The moooouths
Are all chooookinnn'
But I'm goin' hungryyyyy
Yeeeeah🎶

Rook, Baze, Sam and Luna flip through the chords of the slightly dark melody. Colson's deep voice perfect as he steps up to the mic and takes on Eddie's verse. His family helping him as they sing along still.

🎶I don't mind
Stealing bread
From the mouths
Of decaaaaadence
But I can't feed
On the powerless
When my cup's alreadyyy
Overfiiiilllledd
Oh ohhhh

But
It's on the table
The fire is cookinnnnn'
And they're farmin' babies
The slaves are all wooorrrkin'

And
It's on the table
Their mouths
Are all choookinnnn'
But I'm going hungry🎶

Dom backs Colson. Wailing. AJ matches Sam with a second rhythm guitar as Rook bangs into his kit. Baze nailing the bass as Luna's fingers fly over the lead.

🎶I'm goin' hungrrryyy🎶

Ashley pops in with the next verse as Luna backs her. The crowd flowing with Luna and Ashley at different times.

🎶I'm goin' hungrryy🎶

🎶Oooohhh
I'm huuuungrrryyy AYYY🎶

Colson and Dom coming back in together at different times. All four voices stacking themselves on top of each other's along with The Band. As the crowd continues to sing along with them, it's anything short of amazing.

🎶I'm goin' hungrryy🎶

🎶I'm goin' hungrraaayyy🎶

🎶I'm goin' hugrrriiyyy🎶

🎶I'm goin' huuuungrAyAyAyyyy🎶

Dom and Ashley shift their voices together to continue singing about goin' hungry. Their vocals following together beautifully as the instruments rage behind them along with the voices of the audience. Luna steps in to take over Cornell's major part. Voice lacing around the lyrics of not minding stealing bread as she belts them. Ashley and Dom still behind her repeating separately how they're goin' hungry. Colson's deep voice slides in to add another chapter of theft to the story as he sings beside Luna. Picking up the rhythm, Dom and Ashley drop out. Leaving Colson and Luna to play off each other's voices as they sing about goin' hungry.

🎶Oooohh
I'M GOIN HUNGRAAAAY AY YEEEAAHHH YEAH🎶

Luna bellows one last time as Rook and her guitar lead them out. The Show Box BURSTS with hoots, claps and cheers as they end. Grinning, Colson grabs Luna making her guitar hit his chest hard but he doesn't care. With all the electricity flowing through him, he can't feel it. Only her lips. Breaking away from her, he turns to address the crowd.

"YO!!! GIVE IT UP AGAIN FOR MY GIRL, THAT BROOKLYN BITCH AND MY HOMIES YOUNGBLUD AND HALSEY!!!" Colson shouts to the volcanic club.

As Ashley and Dom head OffStage, Luna grabs her mic again. Always pushing.

"WE NEED CHAAAANGE!!!" She screams to the unshakable crowds agreement.

"She's so fucking cool." Colson can't help the smile on his face as he watches Luna.

Grabbing one more kiss, Luna bounces OffStage. Meeting up with Ashley, Dom, Sam and Ashleigh, the four of them are still zipping with energy. Sam promptly passing Luna a joint as Ashleigh shouts that they were fucking INCREDIBLE. Luna can't help but beam as she holds the joint between her lips and grabs for a five people hug. Friendship really is a BEAUTIFUL thing.

The show's not even halfway through with Hollywood Whore kicking in next before Rap Devil and Until I Die. Switching spots with Rook as they cover Shout At The Devil. It's honestly Luna's favorite cover of The Band's. Not even because of the song. As much as she loves Colson, she adores Rook and loves to see him shine the way he does when he takes the mic. His performance is so on point, you just KNOW he was raised with music in his blood. Even if you're unaware of where he hails from.

Still running, Colson grabs his guitar for his cover of Ocean Eyes. Catching Luna's as he sings, both of their hearts swell for the other over the reason he covered it. Next comes a slew of more songs with Slim making his way back UpStage and their friends watching SideStage as they get fucked up and sing along to Golden God, ALPHA OMEGA, Lately, Bad Motherfucker, Wake&Bake, Rehab and 27. The lights drop to The Family's calls for an ENCORE. Loving them the way they do, The Boys oblige and head back out to encore Sail.

"THANK YOU, SEATTLE!!!!" Colson shouts before finally heading OffStage for the night.

---------------------------------------------------

Carrying Luna over his shoulder down the venue hallway, Colson sees the artwork of one of The Boys. Laughing, he turns Luna to see also.

"I bet it was Rook." She guesses with a chuckle.

"Nah... Too short." He continues to laugh. "Grab my phone and post it to my Insta, please." Colson asks Luna.

Slipping her hand along his perky ass into his back pocket, she pulls out his phone. Snapping the picture at his request.

"Here... You know I don't Instagram." Luna deadpans as she hands the device to him from around the side of his lean body.

Laughing again, he shakes his head at her refusal to even interact with the app at all while continuing to carry her to his dressing room as he posts it.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Always follow the signs.
😈👅💦🐈🍆💥"
#seattle #hoteldiablo"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Holy SHIIIIT, Loons." Colson groans out.

He's laying his head back in delight as her tight pussy slowly slides up and down him. Teasing and pleasing his cock as she takes her time riding him. Colson takes her face into his large hands. Kissing her softly.

"Unnhh, I missed you." He says as another grunt escapes him.

"Mmmm. Me tooo." She purrs.

Moving his mouth from her lips to her neck, Luna leans back with her hands on his thighs as he seeks out her plump breasts. Sucking and nibbling on her piercings, Colson makes Luna shift against him faster. Rocking him deeper inside of her. She grabs the top of his hair, pulling on it to keep her pace steady while he grabs and shakes her ass as it bounces.

"Mmmm... Gimme that dick." Luna moans.

Her demands excite Colson even more. Grabbing one hip firmly and snatching for her hair, he takes control. Sucking on her neck as he slams her up and down on his cock. Moving her body like a willing doll while making her walls clench and body quiver.

"My dirty girl likes that... Hmm?" He says into her neck.

Luna can only utter sounds of pleasure as he fills her body. Feeling herself close, she starts to thrust into his rhythm. Colson pushes back, grabbing both of Luna's tits as they begin bucking against each other. Biting the side of his neck, she makes him cum with her.

"Oooh, FUCK!!" He shouts as they explode together.

Feeling his body go limp, Luna nuzzles into his naked chest. Kissing her forehead, they sit as the pace of the blood pumping through his heart synchs up with her own. Lifting her head, she asks him to roll a joint to his nod. Climbing off of him, Luna chops up her third set of rails today and Colson's fourth.

"What the fuck? I told you off your ass." He teases as Luna looks at him perplexed. "You didn't get my voicemail?" He asks with a hint of disappointment as he lights the joint.

Luna shakes her head no as they bend down to do their lines together. Lifting up, she adjusts herself. Checking her nose and make-up. She calls her voicemail as they pass the bone back and forth and Colson is definitely on there. Talking about porn and doing drugs off of her ass.

"And you say I'M WILD!!" Luna laughs as they head towards the door, looking over her shoulder and coyly taunting. "There's always later." Her words making Colson's member stand at full salute for her. Again.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Deciding to party at The Show Box, Colson and Luna meet up with everyone else in VIP. They're all buzzing from tonight's show.

"I didn't think it was gonna work but Dawg... It ran so fucken' smooth and the audience was so fucken' hype!!" Slim says with excitement as he lifts his glass to Luna's.

The club is loud. Inside VIP, The Crew is having a blast getting fuck face wasted. Rounds of shots are being slammed with drinks being downed as joints and jokes are passed.

"I'm so glad your back." A buzzed Ashleigh lays her head on Luna's shoulder.

With a drunken smile, Luna pecks the top of her head while saying "Me too, Buddy."

VIP continues to rage as random Girls dip in and out. Colson and Rook wrestle all over each other as Sam and Baze canoodle together in a corner.

"Come on, Slutter Butter." Luna laughs as she pulls Sam away. "We're hitting the bar."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sam and Luna are standing in front of a beautiful wall of liquor after making their way through the packed club; waiting for the personal round Luna had ordered for them.

"Spill." Luna says with raised eyebrows.

"Fine. I fucking dig him... Ya happy?" Sam slightly slurs at Luna with a soft side eye and undeniable smile.

Laughing as their four doubles arrive, Luna states a solid yes as she lifts the first set of shots.

"To YOU, my Love." Luna clinks her glass with Sam's as she finally allows herself to beam.

Tapping the bottom of their glasses on the bar, they shout NEW YORK before downing them. Repeating the same inside joke laced ritual with their second round. Luna hugs Sam tight. Not saying another word about her and Baze. Grabbing hands, they make their way back to VIP.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"There you are." Colson says to Luna as she sits on his lap.

Exchanging sloppy kisses, Colson presses on hand against the small of her back as he wraps his other lightly around her throat. Keeping her in place to kiss her harder.

"Tonight turned out fucking awesome." He tells her once he releases her mouth.

"It did but honestly, I was really nervous there for a minute." She admits with a light laugh.

Agreeing with her, he kisses her again. Placing his hands on the sides of her face, he looks into her deep blue eyes.

"Just shows we can do ANYTHING, Kitten." He tells her happily before taking control of her mouth again.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Everyone is partying, laughing and dancing. Enjoying cutting loose after the stressful day. Elbows are thrown at jokes and kisses are exchanged to sweet words as alcohol tumbles down their throats and bud smoke fills their lungs. Music wrapping itself all around them as they continue to get fucked up. Rook stands over Ashleigh on the couch at one point, giving her his signature not so private dance with everyone hooting, hollering and egging him on while she laughs and covers her eyes.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna's in the bathroom with Ashley, Sam and Ashleigh. The Four Girls are drunk and absorbed in each other. So much, that they go into the wrong bathroom. Realizing they're in The Boys Room, they burst out laughing. The Ash's use the toilet while Luna and Sam act like laughing assholes, as always. Going as far to dare each other to use the urinals.

"Got it?" Luna asks trying to contain herself as she hikes up her dress, juts out her hips and takes aim.

Sam DOES NOT. Peeing down her stockings, The Ash's laugh at them like the assholes they are.

"Fuck Yous... We got this." Luna laughs with them as she washes her hands and Sam lags."Get your shit together!!" Luna can't help but laugh harder at a struggling Sam.

A solid FUCK YOU comes from Sam as she does NOT get her shit together. Struggling to take off her wet stockings, Luna helps her as she continues to laugh along with the other girls. Making Sam hurl out another FUCK YOU. Washing their hands and checking their faces, they chatter and continue to laugh uncontrollably. The Four Girls agreeing Tonight's Show was an epic success.

"We should just start a fucking Super Group!!" Luna shouts excitedly as they exit the Men's Room.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"What are you doing here, Nicolette?" Colson asks with irritation.

"You never called, K... " The dark haired girl says as she reaches for his chest.

Colson catches her hand, stopping her in her tracks. He's been prepared for this and is actually surprised it took as long as it did for it to happen. Touring as much as Colson has, he has his fair share of Stashed Girls he's met along the way. Calling whomever, whenever he's in whichever town. Expecting to run into at least one of them while on The Road, he was REALLY hoping it wasn't going to be This One.

"And I'm not gonna. You know I gotta girl, Lette... " He begins.

"Since when has that stopped us? You know when you're in Seattle I'M your girl, Kells." She interrupts him.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Slim is watching the two of them while puffing on a BackWood. His shirt saying EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE. He doesn't really care for Nicolette, finding her to be a bit obsessive. Leaning over to Rook he asks if he knows how she got in. Rook shakes his head no. Both agreeing there's gonna be a fucking problem.

---------------------------------------------------

❇Poor Nicolette. She's been in love with Colson ever since BEFORE she first slipped BackStage a few years ago. Dropping anything and everything any time he's in town. Whether he calls or not, she always manages to hunt Colson down. Having just enough personality to distract him for a few random nuts but not enough to hold his attention passed those intoxicated nights. Some girls just try too hard. Thinking they're something they're not and overstepping their boundaries. Poor, poor Nicolette. She has no idea what her cocky ass is about to get herself into.❇

---------------------------------------------------

"No... You're not... And I'm warning you... Luna ain't nothin' to be fuckin' wit." Colson shakes his head.

"And I'm telling you... I'm the baddest bitch you know. I don't care who you're fucking. You always come back to me, Kells." Nicolette tries to seductively pull at him.

"Oh, shiiit... You about to meet The Baddest Bitch Alive." Colson thinks as he watches The Four Girls walk back into VIP.

Drunk and happy, Luna's amused by the scene she observes happening in VIP. Walking straight towards Colson and some girl she doesn't recognize, The Girl is a little to close to Colson for Luna's liking. Slipping in between them, Colson bends down instinctively as Luna plants a kiss on his cheek and her hand on his bare chest. Cooing out a giggly hi Bunny as he rests his hand on the shelf of her ass, she's interrupted before she can continue.

"Do you fucking mind?" Nicolette snarls at Luna.

Colson bites down on the earphone string around his neck. Growling out LEEETTE as Luna looks over her shoulder nonchalantly.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" The Girl asks with venom dripping from her words.

"Don't play dumb, I know you gotta follow him on some type of social media. You know exactly who the fuck I am." Luna rolls her eyes with a laugh, her back still to Nicolette.

"Yeah... Getting fucked up is who you are!!" The silly Girl shouts, thinking her words are clever as she grabs Luna by her left shoulder.

It's her wounded shoulder, mind you. Nicolette then jerks Luna around with her fist catching the left side of Luna's mouth. Busting her lip open. It's the hit seen from through out VIP. All The Boys jumping up. Colson shouting WHAT THE FUCK as The Ash's stand stunned.

Ashleigh has never seen ANYONE hit Luna. Although Ashley has only seen a few and knows it's never worked out for any of them, this is still shocking to her. Sam may be drunk but she's immediately on the move towards Luna. Tasting blood in her mouth, it's Luna's maniacal laughter that stops Sam. Luna doesn't need her help or anyone's.

There's an old saying... NEVER THROW A PUNCH IF YOU CAN'T TAKE ONE. One thing Luna Adelaide Smith does not mind, physical pain. An even wiser saying is... NEVER FUCK WITH A LUNATIC IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE HER HIT.

"Oooh... You wanna play?" Luna grins as she looks back at The Girl. Sucking the blood from her lip, she coos. "Let's play, Sugar." Her tone sweet and menacing.

🎶Heeeead
Shoulder
Teeeeeth
Or
Nooose🎶

Luna sings as she tilts her head and wiggles her shoulders.

"What?" Nicolette asks, taken aback by Luna's reaction.

"Okay, teeth it is." Her grin grows even more wicked as it spreads across her gorgeous face, making the decision for The Girl herself.

Luna is 5'2. Just like Phem, BeBe and most of the world, this asshole has a couple inches on her too. Not bothering to lift up this time, Luna takes a step forward as she drawls her head back. Slamming her forehead directly into The Girl's mouth. Nicolette stumbles back grasping for her mouth. Luna takes another step forward, trapping The Girl's left toes under her right foot with her full weight. Nicolette may be taller and thicker than Luna but her quick tactic keeps The Girl in place while she needs it.

"What THE FUCK?" Nicolette drops her hands as she shouts in confusion when she can't move.

That's when Luna strikes again. Already spinning her new treasure around into her palm to protect it, she lands two quick, direct jabs to The Girl's mouth.

BOP!
BOP!

Luna let's her foot go on the second hit. Between Nicolette's pull and Luna's force, the hit and release knocks her to the floor. Blood flying, just not to Luna's satisfaction.

"There's no teeth, Bunny." Luna says with a disappointed pout to Colson.

He can't help but laugh. Even as Nicolette is splayed out, grasping for her pride as she holds her hands against her consequences. Luna's not done though. Stepping over The Girl, Luna stomps the ball of her chunky heeled Doc onto The Girl's hands. Pressing harder onto her broken mouth.

"Hi!" Luna leans down to smile brightly at The Girl, just inches from her face. "I don't think we've met. I'm Luna Smith, THAT Brooklyn Bitch. I DO NOT like people touching my things. Just so we're clear, Colson is MINE. My advice... I don't know... " She thinks for a moment. "Oh! Stay away from my things and figure out YOOOU." Nodding to each word as she says them with overly exaggerated false kindness.

Luna is drunk and she does not give a fuck. Colson's leaned over his woman as she speaks. Looking down, he studies his Old Side Chick.

"THIS is the baddest bitch I know." He nods towards Luna with another laugh and smirk on his face. "Come on, Kitten." He tugs at Luna to come with him.

As Luna releases Nicolette from underneath her, she turns to follow Colson. Not learning her lesson, The Girl sits straight up. Letting go of her mouth, she screams out a HE'LL BE BACK, YOU CRAZY BITCH.

Grinning wide with Ring of Fire burning bright in her ocean eyes, Luna turns back around. She can see a front tooth dangling. Pulling her knee high to her chest, using all of her force, she kicks The Girl right in her injured mouth with the heel of her boot. Ball of her foot bashing into her nose. Probably breaking it as one teeth, two teeth, but not three teeth or four, burst with more blood onto the floor.

"There's the teeth!!!" Luna shouts with excitement as she drunkenly claps for herself.

Colson can't help but laugh at her as he shakes his head. He loves her crazy ass.

"Your mommy never taught you when to shut the fuck up, did she?" Luna taunts with a giggle as she bends down again. "Maybe now, you'll learn that fucking lesson." Standing up, Luna releases one last bomb. "Oh! And no. He won't be back... Not ever." She smiles as she drops her hand that holds the huge ruby engagement ring on it.

A shot of hurt flashes through Nicolette's angry eyes. Colson never even bought her dinner.

"Get her the fuck outta here." Colson directs Benny and Bullet as he slips his arm around Luna's shoulder. "Want a drink?" He asks still laughing.

"Please." She beams up at him as he locks his lips onto hers.

Some girls just don't know their roll. You can't be something you're not when you lack originality. Like Nix once said in Dungeon Dragon... You play the back. Bitch, I'm in the front.

As Colson grabs them drinks, The Girls make their way to Luna. All having a different reaction. Luna can only laugh as a remix of Billie Eilish's Copy Cat floats through the club.

"I LOVE THIS FUCKING SONG!!!" She shouts with glee, completely forgetting The Girl as Colson comes back to her.

Colson laughs to himself as Luna drags him to the dance floor. "She's so fucking bad ass." Always amused by HIS Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat.

---------------------------------------------------

❇Walking an embarrassed and quiet Nicolette out of VIP, Benny looks over her head at Bullet. Handing her off to Security, they head back to VIP. "Damn. She really is no joke." Bullet declares to Benny's nod as he refers to Luna. "Told ya you ain't seen nothing. It's not about protecting her, Bro. It's about protecting people FROM HER." Benny laughs. Remembering the night he told Ashleigh that they needed Bullet. "She wasn't wrong." Bullet sides with Luna. Seeing her take the first hit. "Nah." Benny agrees. "She usually isn't and she knows it. THAT'S the biggest problem." Benny laughs. "Brooklyn's cool though... As long as people don't fuck with her or her shit." He finishes as they head into the sectioned off area. Bullet respecting that on many levels.❇

---------------------------------------------------

"Follow me." Colson says lowly in Luna's ear after the song.

Grabbing her hand, he leads her out of the masses and down a hallway. Grabbing a rose in his free hand on the way. Reaching their destination, Colson pushes the door open to a private bathroom. Looking back at Luna he grins as he pulls her inside.

Shutting the door behind them, he lifts Luna onto the sink. Placing himself between her legs, he runs the soft roses petals down the side of her face. Wrapping it under her chin before dragging it down her throat and overtop the exposed humps of her full breasts. Colson can hear Luna's breath shudder as he circles each clothed breast before lightly sliding it down her exposed abdomen. Rolling it in his fingers in a circle as he spins it in front of her spandex clad pussy. Finally letting the petals lightly touch her thighs.

"Please." Luna begs to Colson's grin.

"Take em off." He encourages her.

Lifting herself up, Colson slips her black booty shorts off; revealing her bald pussy. The sight of her drops Colson to his knees as he opens her legs, placing his face between her thighs. Luna arches her back as Colson's wet tongue licks her sensitive outer lips. She moans loudly as he opens her up. Swirling his tongue through her folds and around her clit as his fingers play with her juicy insides. Grabbing her thighs, he buries his face into her delicious cunt. Lapping up her taste as she jerks and pushes his head in closer.

"Damn, I love the way she tastes." Colson's mind swirls as he enjoys his teat.

It doesn't take Luna long to see stars with Colson's skillful tongue. Crying out OH FUCK as she shakes in his hands and mouth. Cumming all over his face. Drunk and satisfied, she leans back against the mirror with her eyes closed as Colson watches her. Loving the smile and look of content he's responsible for on her face. Opening her eyes, she finds him standing in front of her. Blue eyes staring through her soul.

"Return the favor?" She asks huskily.

"Later... I just needed a snack right now." Colson smirks as he kisses Luna, the fruity taste of her lingering in his mouth.

Jumping off the sink, Luna slips her shorts back on. Wrapping her arms around Colson, she tippy toes to kiss him. Requesting they get some air as they exit the bathroom.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Grabbing her leather, Colson and Luna sit outside together. Sharing a cigarette as she holds his toy in her hand. Her body still flush from Colson's meal as she looks down at it.

"You okay?" He asks to her nod. "I'm sorry about Nicolette tonight." He begins to apologize.

"Who?" Luna asks as she takes the Newport from him.

"The Girl you beat the shit out of." Colson explains once he realizes Luna doesn't know her name.

"OH. That? I'm not worried about that." Luna laughs before taking another drag. "Besides, it's her own fault... She wouldn't have gotten fucked up if she'd have stayed in her lane and didn't run her mouth."

"Facts." Colson laughs as he agrees with her.

Finishing their cigarette, Luna and Colson head back inside. Together. Hand in hand. Rejoining their friends and the party.

When Luna opened her eyes this morning, she would've never thought the day would end with two cunt punts. It happens though. Luna's a nasty bitch that some make the mistake of underestimating. Making her find it to be funny with a certain satisfaction when they finally learn... Never fuck with a LunaTic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 8.6K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
253K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
22K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...