The Cheerleaders Vs. The Sing...

By miniChGu

"You dragged me into this battle and I'm not weak enough to let you win." When the mean school principal step... More

🌸Author's Note:
🌸Characters
🌸Teddy Bear
🌸Wicked Witch
🌸Nightmare
🌸Shining Stars
🌸Falling Dream
🌸Winner
🌸Unicorn
🌸Cursed Relationship
🌸Bus Ride
🌸First Chapter
🌸First Sunrise
🌸Forgiving Problems
🌸Morning Tease
🌸Blooming
🌸Little Girl
🌸Versis
🌸Bathtub
🌸Rainy Day
🌸JEN
🌸Pool Party
🌸Finally Settled
🌸Birthday Girl
🌸Welcome Back
🌸Memory
🌸His Help
🌸Night of Confusion
🌸Blurry Thoughts
🌸Problems and Emotions
🌸Falling Deeper
🌸Monthly Visitor
🌸Misunderstanding
🌸Late Night Favor
🌸The Gossips
🌸Feeling His Pain
🌸Let It Out
🌸Free at Last
🌸Open
🌸Lowest Point
🌸Her Confession
🌸Worthless
🌸Clinic Buddies
🌸Mom and Dad
🌸Her Secret
🌸Warm Surprise
🌸Shortcake and Fraud
🌸Labels Don't Matter
🌸The Not So Protective Father
🌸Rivalry Starts Now
🌸Letter
🌸Locker Room
🌸Where Were We?
🌸Mrs. Yeo's Decision
🌸Goodbye?
🌸End - PROPHECY
🌸Author's Note
🌸New Story

🌸Roommate

4.8K 295 102
By miniChGu

J E N N I E

"Just spin the fucking bottle!" Taehyung shouted. We were deciding who stays with who and these punks decided we do the spinning of the bottle.

But I'm opposing.

"Why can't we just choose our own rooms? I mean, what if we end up with a pervert bastard?"

"We've talked about this, Jennie Kim. We will not do anything to the four of you."

"As if! What's the purpose of getting random rommates anyway?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"This whole shitty vacation is for us to socialize so shut that pretty little mouth of yours and get on with it! You think I want to sleep with one of you? No! I'm just doing this for our group!"

"Well I'm just saying this for OUR safety! You might be planning for an evil plan right now!"

"Do I look like someone who would do such a thing? Really?!" He said, leaning his face close to mine.

"No doubt, mister." I said, squinting my eyes.

"Okay! Before you two fall inlove," Hoseok parted the both of us. "Let us decide who are roomates!" He happily said and spinned the bottle.

I felt my heart racing for no reason. The heck is happening to me? The bottle stopped to Chaeyoung. "O-kay?"

"You spin the bottle and whoever the bottle points to will be your roomate. This will be for the first room. Four people." Namjoon explained.

Chaeyoung then spinned the bottle landing on Jisoo. "YES!! HAHA BITCHES!!" They stood up and hugged each other. They were jumping and stuff and I'm just here, very embarrassed of what they're doing.

Jisoo unnie spinned the bottle and it pointed to Jimin. "Nice! I always wanted to be with Chaeyoung." He said before spinning. Chae just rolled her eyes at him. The bottle then pointed to Jin. "Oh? Jin hyung? It's fine, I guess."

"Fine? Yah Jimin-ah! You don't want me as your roommate?"

"Honestly speaking, no." Seokjin was so close to choking the kid but Namjoon was fast to stop him. "I'll choke you in your sleep." He spinned the bottle and it landed on Jungkook. "Eeyy! Maknae!"

"Yah Maboban! Pray it's not you."

"Pfft! It won't be me!" She confidently said. Jungkook spinned the bottle and it pointed towards.. ME?! "OMG unnie!!"

"At least it's not this JERK here." I said flashing a look at Taehyung and he rolled his eyes like a bitch. I spinned the bottle and it pointed towards Yoongi.

"I pick to be with these three. I'm not playing that stupid game." He said and dragged Namjoon and Hoseok to their room. The two couldn't even speak a word.

"This ain't a game grandpa! Get lost!" I shouted but he ignored me and closed the door. "Grumpy old man, tsk."

"Does this mean I'll be sleeping with you?!" Lisa shouted, pointing at Taehyung. "For fuck's sake! Come on!" She crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Can we all please stop overreacting about this?! I'm tired." Taehyung stood up and went to their room.

"Well, now that we're all done, let's go." We took our luggage upstairs together with our roommates.

Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Jimin and Jin are in the same room. Yoongi is with Namjoon and Hoseok. Lisa is with Taehyung, and I'm with Jungkook. Jungkook's fine, I guess? "I'm sleeping near the wall." He just nodded and placed his bags on his bed.

There are two beds actually so it won't get TOO awkward in here. I looked at the clock and it's almost seven in the evening. I took my packed dinner and ate. "I'll just go downstairs." The younger kid told me and left.

I finished my dinner after several minutes and brushed my teeth inside the restroom. I stood up to leave the room to check on Lisa but the door suddenly opened. "What in the world?" He went inside, carrying his stuff. "Yah! Who told you to come here?!"

"I switched places with Jungkook." He said and plopped down on the bed. "Shit. This is fluffier than the other."

"Kim Taehyung! I order you to leave this room, right now!!" He shook his head and closed his eyes. "You son of a bitch! I said leave! I'm not sleeping with some moron! Not now! Not ever!"

The door once again opened, revealing Jungkook. "He forced me. He's the leader, I can't do anything about it." He took his stuff out and left.

"No.. Yah! Jungkook come back here!!" I looked at Taehyung once again and he was chuckling. "Don't laugh at me!"

"You seriously want to sleep with him?" No. But he's better than you. "You don't know Jungkook, shortcake."

"Can you stop calling me that?"

"No. I'm the only one who calls you that. You'll know it's me when I call you shortcake." He winked and stood up.

"You're disgusting."

"Really?" He asked and suddenly took off his shirt.

"What fuck are you doing?!" I quickly turned around. Holy mother of abs.. That was- Shit what am I thinking?! "Yah!! Put your shirt back on you slut!!"

"I'm not used to sleeping with my shirt on. Get used to it. You'll be seeing me sleep like this for three months."

"You're seriously irritating me right now!!" I laid on my bed trying to stop myself from looking. I was facing the wall. It's the safest part in this room right now. I quickly tucked myself in and tried to sleep.

Fuck. I can't!

I felt someone lying down from behind. "I swear to you Kim Taehyung!" I turned around and he immediately put his arms around me. "Yah! Let go of me! Yah!! Taehyung!"

"Just sleep. I'm not gonna do anything stupid."

"You are doing something stupid right now!! Get your hands off me! Get away from me! Lisa!! Chaeng! Jisoo unnie!! Help me!"

"Aish.. What are you doing? Can't you just calm down?"

"How can I calm down!? You're trying to rape me!!"

"How is this rape? I'm just hugging you, stupid."

"Somebody help me!! I'm just sixteen and I still have a life to live! Please don't do this! Jisoo unnie!!"

"You're unbelievable." I kept squirming, trying to get away. "Jennie I'm not doing anything to you."

"Yet! I'm sure you're onto something dark and evil! Let go!"

"You're just gonna tire yourself."

"Then stop hugging me and go to your bed!!" I was hitting his chest but it felt like I was punching a rock wall. "Taehyung!!"

"I can't sleep without hugging anything! Just be a good pillow and stop moving. I know we're both tired here. Just sleep."

"This is ridiculous." I mumbled and punched his chest again. "Yah.." His eyes are already closed. "Tsk. You're the worst." I had no choice but to close my eyes and sleep. I'll just have my revenge tomorrow.

A U T H O R

Hours passed and Taehyung woke up from his sleep. "So she really forced herself to sleep." Jennie's head was on his chest while her hands were curled into fists, also placed on his chest. Taehyung chuckled softly at her. He was playing with her hair while talking. "You look and act so strong but you're really just a soft baby. I never had an enemy like you before."

"No..no, mom. Mom, come back please? Mom.." His brows arched.

"Is she having a nightmare?"

"Mom don't leave us. M-mom.." He stroked her hair and sighed.

"Shh.. It's okay. You may be my enemy Kim, but I would never hurt you like one." He smiled and closed his eyes.

--
Author's Note:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!!🌹💕 Thank you for being sweet and kind to everyone! Love you Chaeng💖

Also, thanks for the 670 reads everyone!!😍😘

--the concept photos for Map of the Soul: 7 is❤🔥--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 9.2K 24
The Bangtan Boys vocal line which includes: Jungkook,V,Jin, and Jimin were invited on the show "We got married" They have to marry the gorgeous rook...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
323K 11K 34
(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never look back at what caused it. But what i...
564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.