Born Crazy || Sweet Pea [1] [...

Por molly_fandom_

Jayda Jones, Jughead's twin sister. Complete opposites. He grew up at Riverdale High. She grew up at Southsid... Más

||CAST LIST||
||PLAYLISTS||
||ONE - I'M NOT CRAZY||
||TWO - CHEMISTRY||
||THREE - ROMANCE AT IT'S FINEST||
||FOUR - TRUE OR FALSE||
||FIVE - EXPOSURE||
||SIX - SAVIOUR||
||SEVEN - JUBILEE||
||NINE - LENIENCY||
||TEN - COURTROOM||
||ELEVEN - SOUTHSIDE HIGH||
||TWELVE - FAILURE||
||THIRTEEN - HEROES AND CIPHERS||
||FOURTEEN - SERPENTS VS BULLDOGS||
||FIFTEEN - HALF A SERPENT||
||SIXTEEN - INITIATION||
||SEVENTEEN - RACE ME||
||EIGHTEEN - DRAG RACE||
||NINETEEN - DRUG RUNNER||
||TWENTY - JAIL||
||TWENTY-ONE - FAMILY||
||TWENTY-TWO - RETIREMENT||
||TWENTY-THREE - DEALER||
||TWENTY-FOUR - REVENGE||
||TWENTY-FIVE - TRANSFER||
||TWENTY-SIX - SCHOOL||
||TWENTY-SEVEN - 'FIT IN'||
||TWENTY-EIGHT - NO GIRLS||
||TWENTY-NINE - PICKENS DAY||
||THIRTY - HEAD||
||THIRTY-ONE - PENNY PEABODY||
A/N
||THIRTY-TWO - MISTAKES||
||THIRTY-THREE - FIND HER||
||THIRTY-FOUR - REUNITED||
||THIRTY-FIVE - RETURN||
||THIRTY-SIX - PROTEST||
||THIRTY-SEVEN - THE CAR||
||THIRTY-EIGHT - MATCH||
||THIRTY-NINE - HELP||
||FORTY - MUSICAL||
||FORTY-ONE - SAVAGE SHOW||
||FORTY-TWO - MY FAULT||
||FORTY-THREE - ARREST||
||FORTY-FOUR - INNOCENT||
||FORTY-FIVE - RIOT NIGHT||
||FORTY-SIX - SURVIVOR||
||FORTY-SEVEN - CONFESSION||
||FORTY-EIGHT - RAID||
||FORTY-NINE - CROWN||
||FIFTY - JUST THE BEGINNING||
Sequel!

||EIGHT - MAN DOWN||

1.5K 24 2
Por molly_fandom_

Jayda's POV

I woke up in Sweet Pea's embrace to the sound of my phone ringing. I was wearing nothing but my underwear and one of Sweet Pea's t-shirts.

I looked up, and saw my boyfriend sleeping soundly. I sighed, and picked up the phone. 

"This better be good, you know how much I hate being woken up." I groaned into the phone.

"I need you, and some of the Serpents to come down to the hospital." Jug replied.

"Why?" I asked, sitting up. 

"Mr. Andrews was shot." he answered. I took a deep breath.

"Okay, we'll be there soon." I responded, and then I hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Sweet Pea asked me, and he sat up with me.

"Jug, he needs us to come down to the hospital." I answered, climbing out of bed.

"Is he okay?" he asked. "Yeah he's fine."

I took off Sweet Pea's t-shirt, and searched for my clothes.

"I could get used to this view." he commented, as he looked at me in my underwear.

"Shut up!" I exclaimed, and threw a pillow at him. "And get out of bed." I put my skirt back on, and took one of Sweet Pea's flannel shirts from his drawer. 

"Are you stealing my clothes?" Sweet Pea asked. He got out of bed and started putting clothes on.

"Maybe." I admitted. I put on his shirt and tied it at the front. 

-----

"Got nervous when Jayda said to meet at the hospital." Tallboy said, as Jug came over to us. 

"I was wondering about when you said the Serpents had my back." Jughead replied. "Does that courtesy extend to a guy that's like my brother? And a man who's like a second father to me?"

"What do you need?" Tallboy asked, and I bounced off the wall I was leaning on.

"Fred Andrews, my buddy's dad, was just shot during a robbery at Pop's." Jughead answered. "The guy was in a black hood."

"Serpents don't wear masks." Sweet Pea spoke up.

"Yeah, I get it. But some of those Serpents were working for Fred Andrews, when, for reasons of his own, he decided to let them go, suddenly." Jughead replied. "Maybe someone took it personally, and went rogue? You guys know every hidey-hole in town. Someone has to have heard something about what went down, at Pop's"

 "All right." I agreed. 

"We'll knock some heads. Let you know." Tallboy added. The rest of the Serpents left, and it was just Jug, Sweet Pea and I left there.

"So, did you like your present?" I asked Jughead.

"What present?" Jughead questioned. 

"Dad's old jacket. I really wanted to annoy you by sending them while you were with Betty." I answered.

"Did you really have to interrupt us?" Jughead groaned.

"Yes, I did. You kicked me out." I stated, crossing my arms. I turned to Sweet Pea. "Shall we go now?"

"If you want," he replied. I nodded.

"Bye, Jug." I waved to my brother, and I got on the back of Sweet Pea's bike. Jughead went back into the hospital.

"So, where are we going?" Sweet Pea asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could spend the day down at the quarry with Toni and Fangs." I replied.

"Perfect." he replied, and kissed me. We put our helmets on and headed to our hangout spot by the quarry, after grabbing some stuff from our trailers.

Sweet Pea, Fangs, Toni and I sat at the edge of the quarry, next to the water. 

"Let's play truth or dare." Toni said, as she took a sip of her drink.

"Yes, I'll go first." I replied, sitting up properly. "Fangs. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Fangs answered.

"Jump in the water." I replied, simply. 

"It's the middle of winter." he exclaimed.

"So." I chuckled. Fangs sighed, and jumped into the water.

"That's so fucking freezing!" he shouted, climbing out the water. We kept laughing at him and I threw him a towel.

"That's why I brought towels." I said. Fangs sat back down next to Toni with a towel wrapped around him.

"My turn, I pick Sweet Pea." Fangs said, and I looked at my boyfriend, then back at Fangs. "Truth or Dare?"

"I'm not getting in the water, so truth." Sweet Pea answered.

"Boring." Toni said.

"If someone offered you a million bucks to break up with Jayda, would you do it?" Fangs asked. I turned to Sweet Pea, arms crossed.

"No, never." he said, looking at me.

"Correct answer." I said. I put my hand on the side of his face, and smashed my lips onto his.

"Can we please stop with the PDA, and play the game?" Toni groaned. We pulled away.

"Because of that comment, I pick Toni." Sweet Pea said, putting his arm around me. "Truth or dare?"

"I'm not a wimp like Sweet Pea, so dare." Topaz replied.

"Okay, exchange a piece of clothing with the person to your right," Sweets responded. Toni looked at Fangs, who was to her right.

"No! I've done mine! This is unfair!" Fangs exclaimed.

"And his clothes are soaking wet." Toni added.

"You can't back out on a dare, you know the rules." I said. Toni and Fangs swapped shirts. It was okay for Toni, as Fangs' t-shirt had almost dried. But Toni's t-shirt was a lot smaller than Fangs'. 

"You look so stupid." I laughed at Fangs. The t-shirt barely covered his stomach.

"Right, I pick Jayda." Toni said.

"Seeing as I'm the only one left." I responded. "Truth or dare?" 

"Dare." I responded.

"Call Jughead, and tell him your pregnant. And put him on speaker phone." Toni said, and I laughed.

"This is going to be good." I said, and dialled Jughead's number. He answered and I put it on speaker. I signalled for everyone to shut up.

"Jug.... Jughead. I need to tell you something ." I said into the phone, pretending to be worried.

"Jayda, what is it?" he asked.

"I.... I'm p.... pregnant." I fake stuttered. Jughead was silent for a second, and hung up the phone.

"Okay, that was weird." I said. Suddenly, Sweet Pea's phone started ringing. Everyone started laughing. 

"He's going to kill you, dude." Fangs laughed.

"Should I answer it?" Sweet Pea asked us.

"Yes!" we all said in unison. "And put it on speaker." I added.

"Hey Jughead." Sweet Pea said.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!" Jughead yelled into the phone. I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"What do you mean?" Sweet Pea asked.

"GETTING MY LITTLE SISTER PREGNANT!" Jughead yelled.

"Oh my god, Jug." I spoke up. "It's a prank, it was a dare." Jughead didn't say anything, and then the line went dead.

We all burst out laughing. We gossiped a bit more, then it was getting late.

"I should get home now." I said, standing up.

"Do you want me to drive you?" Sweet Pea asked, standing up too.

"That would be great." I replied.

-----

I said goodbye to Sweet Pea, and I went inside the trailer.

"And, after a lengthy cross-examination, yeah, we've concluded, he was just being a loudmouth." I heard Tallboy say.

"Why did you bring him here for?" Jug exclaimed. "If he didn't even do anything?"

"So you could see we done what you asked." Tallboy answered. "So, you could tell you old man. That's important to us."

"Get him out of here!" I demanded, walking over to them. They didn't move.

"Now!" I shouted. They picked the guy up and shoved him out the door before following.

"With or without the jacket. You're a Serpent." Tallboy added, before leaving.

"Are you okay?" I asked my brother.

"I'm fine." he replied, sighing. "But, that prank. It was not funny." 

I began to laugh. "You have to admit, it was kind of funny." 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

891K 17.6K 24
As a Southside Serpent, Sweet Pea is under the impression that all Northsiders are preppy, priviledged Southside-haters. The idea of him falling in l...
104K 1.7K 62
When Betty Cooper applies for a job to help provide for her family, she meets people who change her life for the better. Past secrets are working the...
183K 3.6K 35
Kali Martinez, 17, young and beautiful, had long beautiful raven hair with silver tips in it. Her eyes brown mixed with green, always held mischief b...
61.2K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...