The Gilbert Twins (Kol Mikael...

By TheKailaMR

I'm Jordan Gilbert, twin sister of Jeremy and younger sister to Elena. Growing up in Mystic Falls has never b... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty PartB
Chapter Fifty-One
SECOND CHANCE

Chapter Forty-Six

9.5K 207 35
By TheKailaMR

I was back over at the Mikaelson's the next day, Klaus all to happy to invite me inside and carter to my every demand. I eyed him, this was strange, even for him. I followed him to Elena's room, both of us walking inside. Elena's eyes narrowed when seeing Klaus. She sped in front of me, her fangs out.

"Stay away from her!" she hissed.

"On the contrary, love. I am here to ensure you do not harm her." Klaus smirked, sitting down in one of the chairs. Elena glared. I touched her shoulder squeezing it gently.

"Hey, it's ok. Come on."

She turned to me, before nodding and sitting down on the bed, me taking the seat next to it. I grabbed her hand and started to siphon, could feel the magic flowing through my system, then there was this darkness, I finally managed to break through it. I gasped, when feeling it entering me. It was much different then I had ever siphoned before. My eyes looked down for a brief second. I looked to see Elena had her eyes closed.

"I'm guessing you have had a breakthrough love." Klaus sounded pleased. I turned to him, wide eyes.

"I think so." I looked back down at my hands, taking in a deep breath. I took a hold of Elena's and started to resiphon from her. I heard her groans of pain before the darkness started to hit me, I pulled at it, taking it inside. I kept on siphon, feeling something running from my nose. My head felt dizzy and I tried to open my mouth, but I found my body not working. The last thing I saw was Klaus's face, a soft smile on his lips before blackness took me.

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine.

"Jords? Hey, hey. It's ok. I'm here." Elena's voice.

I blinked before looking at her. she smiled at me, wrapping me up in a hug.

"You did it."

I wrapped my arms around her, smiling and feeling relieved. I rested me head in the crook of her neck. her hand rubbing up and down my arm. I missed this and I didn't realize how much until I started to cry. I was tired and exhausted. Elena made a shushing sound, bringing me closer to her. She held me tight until the crying stopped and I pulled myself together. I smiled at her. her fingers brushed away a tear before she cupped my cheek.

"You are incredible."

I felt a few tears roll down my cheeks. I wiped them away before a small laugh escaped me.

"So are you." I replied.

We walked out the Mikaelson house, her arm draped across my shoulders, she didn't want to let me go. I called Jeremy, updating him and Alaric who were both happy. Elena and I made it home, she pulled me upstairs and into her bedroom.

"Come on, like when we were little." She smiled at me. I nodded, climbing into bed with her, feeling her arms wrap around me as we fell asleep. 

I groaned when I heard Caroline yelling at me.

"Five more minutes." I heard Elena grumble.

"NO! Today is the pageant. You promised you would help me and Jordan is a contestant!"

I shot up alarmed. I had forgotten all about Miss Mystic Falls. I flew out of Elena's bedroom, just missing Caroline and into my room. I showered quickly and threw on a tracksuit so it would be easier to change into the dress when I got to the estate.

"Why didn't you wake me sooner?" I yelled at Caroline as I rushed around my room.

"I tried. You both kept saying 'five more minutes' honestly, your both giving me a headache." She whined.

I rolled my eyes, running around.

"My dress!" I screeched. I didn't have my dress.

"At the estate, where we need to be going." Caroline informed me. I kept rushing around me room while Elena jumped into the shower. She dressed in a tracksuit, saying her dress was already there.

Caroline drove us over to the Lockwood residence where the pageant was being held this year. Elena and is sat in the back, both her and Caroline prepping me for some questions. I nodded, taking in all the information being given to me. as we got to the house, Carol greeted us from the front.

"Hi girls."

"Hi Mayor Lockwood." Elena and I said in unison. She smiled at us, directing us where to go so we could get changed. Racing upstairs, I ran into one of the rooms, before I stripped down into my bra and underwear. I changed into my dress, walking out, holding it to me, asking Elena to zip it up. She zipped it up before I turned back around, she cupped my chin and smiled. I saw a few tears come down her cheeks.

"You look beautiful."

I grinned. she hugged me before pulling away and wiping her eyes.

"Come, let me curl your hair."

An hour and a half later, Elena and I were both dressed and ready, I could feel my nerves kicking in. Kol had not responded which broke my heart. I still hadn't heard from him. I quickly pulled Elena to me.

"I haven't heard from Kol." I whispered.

"I promise you, when today is over, I will personally go and find him." she kissed the tip of my nose. I smiled, crunching my nose, feeling her lipstick sticking to it.

Elena and I took a few pictures together before she took some of me. I smiled, standing with one hand on my hip, the other lying flat against my side.

There was a knock on the door, Elena walked over, checking to see who it was. Jeremy poked his head in, smile on his face.

"You look.....wow." he smiled. I grinned.

"You have to say that." I rolled my eyes. he walked over to me, pulling me into a hug before he tilted my chin up.

"Mom and dad would have been proud." He beamed at me. Elena walked over, her hand on my shoulder, the other on Jeremy's.

"I agree........they would have been proud of both of you." She smiled.

"All of us." I amended.

"All of us." Jeremy pulled us both into him, the three of us hugging and then taking a few pictures. Jeremy pulled away, telling me to save him a dance later, I rolled my eyes but agreed. I waited in the room, feeling my nerves going into overdrive. I fidgeted with my hands, pacing backwards and forwards.

"It's time." Caroline smiled. I nodded, about to walk out. She stopped me for a second. "You look beautiful." She stroked a hand down my cheek. I smiled at her, following her to outside, where we will have to dance in front of the judges. 

The dancing and questionnaire finished and soon Miss Mystic Falls would be crowned. I sat down, enjoying being off the heels for a little while. Someone sat down next to me, I could feel immense power coming from them. my heart sped up in fear.

"No need to fear, Jordan. I am here as Caroline's date." Klaus informed me. I turned and gave him a small smile.

"Enjoying your evening?" I asked, making small talk. Usually I didn't want to spend any more then a few minutes alone with Klaus, but he has been rather pleasant.

"Indeed. I wanted to come over and say you look beautiful."

"Thank you." I bowed my head. He went to move away before I grabbed his arm, letting go quickly.

"I'm sorry.....have you heard from Kol?" Klaus gave me a sad smile.

"Afraid not. I will be sure to inform him of how beautiful you looked today." Klaus stood up before walking off. I sighed, looking down at my hands. Maybe I was just stupid for falling in love with someone who was a thousand-year-old vampire.

I heard the clinking of a glass and wiped my tear away quickly before putting a big smile onto my face. Stefan walked over to me, offering his arm and escorting me to where the other contestants were.

"You look beautiful today, Jordan."

I smiled, my heart breaking in my chest but finally, I was hearing it from other people that I looked beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 11.2K 147
Emily Gilbert is the older twin sister of Elena Gilbert by three minutes and the older sister of Jeremy Gilbert. Four months ago, their parents pass...
5.4K 273 11
Hi my name is Bella Marie swan, after Edward and his family left me I went else where, I told Charlie I wanted to go stay with my cousins in mystic f...
85K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
88.2K 1.2K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...