Sophitz kotlc

By KTandBA

Sophie eventually comes to a point in her life when she knows she has to choose. Fitz or Keefe? Which will wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Untitled Part 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Hey Guys!!!
Chapter 45
were so close!
ALMOST!!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Hello!!
Hi, again. Sorry for your suspense.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hello guys!
Chapter 56
Hi peoples
Chapter 58
I need YOUR opinion
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Hello, sorry this isn't a chapter!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 60

1.1K 8 8
By KTandBA

this Chapter is dedicated to @IcequeenIceq35 who was my first follower!

"What?" Sophie rushed in the door, and faced Keefe. "Like what?" She asked, scanning the room for Addy and Dean. She didn't see them anywhere. Keefe clutched his chest. "Woah, Foster. calm down. Please. It's really not that big of a deal." He said, and Sophie nodded, trying to slow down her breathing. Dex's panicked voice squealed from the other room. "What are you talking about, lunatic! This is major!" Keefe rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I know. I was trying to .. oh forget it. C'mon Sophie." He yelled back at Dex. And strolled into the living room like nothing had happened. 

"Oh my goodness!" Sophie shouted, when she saw Dean. "They're only 10 months old!" She saw Dean levitating and his little hairs were gently scraping the roof. "How did he .. ?" Sophie just stood, despite how panicked she was. "We don't know." Dex said. "Keefe asked if they wanted a bath, and Dean freaked out and did that, an Addy seemed excited." He said. Sophie had almost forgot about Addy. "Where is she?" Sophie said, and Keefe and Dex both exchanged nervous glances. "Umm.. Well ..." Keefe then pointed at Dex "Well he freaked out and decided that we should grab a bunch of pillows incase he falls, and Addy kinda mighta kinda ran away while we were doing it? Geez Dex, did you forget all about Addy? Man, this guy ... hehe" Keefe said, patting Dex on the head who was at least a foot lower than him. "Wow," Dex rolled his eyes. "Way to keep up Team Deefe." Sophie was too shocked to speak. "HOW COULD YOU?!!!" She said, and sprinted up the stairs to find Addy. Keefe called out to her. "WHAT ABOUT DEAN?" He called. "JUST GET MORE PILLOWS" She yelled back at him. She sprinted up the giant set of wide stairs, and her legs hurt once she got to the top. "Okay, she does love baths. First stop: the bathtub." Sophie told herself, gaining her breath before she sprinted into the first large bathroom on the first floor. Sure enough, the water was flowing in a bubble bath. How had she gotten the bubbles? AND the water? Wait ... the tub was completely filled, and overflowing. Had she drowned? Sophie would have teared up if she wasn't so panicked in the moment. Something inside her shifted, and she felt the tiredness in her legs vanishing, like Biana in a dark room. She hobbled over to the tub, and pulled the plug. Something in the water stirred, and Addy's head popped up. She did NOT look happy. "Mumm don't rooon babh." She said. Sophie picked her up and hugged her. "Addy! You can't have a bath without Mum. How did you ...?" She said, how had Addy been underwater? Addy frowned and looked away. She just happened to look at the tub. "Bubbus!" She pointed to the white fluffy bubbles, laying all over the floor. "Addy! Look at the mess you made." Sophie pointed to the bubbles on the whole floor. Addy patted Sophie's head. "Otay. Mum. Otay." Sophie smiled, and tightened her hold. She looked back at Addison. "How did you stay underwater?" Sophie asked, her mind finding no possible solution. She was ten months old for crying out loud! But yet, Addy and Dean had always seemed strange to her. Elwin apparently couldn't see anything wrong, yet Dean had been able to levitate and Addy had been able to breathe underwater? Was she breathing underwater? Or did Sophie just pull her out in the nick of time? She would have to bring the questions to Alden, but she doubted even he would understand. She realized Addy was squirming in her arms. "Ammy hungry." She said, pointing to her chest. "Okay, let's go get something to eat." Sophie said. "But first I have to call Daddy." Addy kept squirming and Sophie put her down. Addy wandered away, but Sophie kept her eyes glued to Addy's back before she pulled out her Imparter. "Show me Fitz Vacker"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 438 75
Sophie knows something is off about her wedding. Could she have chosen the wrong one? What will she do when she realised the truth about who she marr...
24.3K 367 41
[CURRENTLY EDITING] "And her eyes shimmered, with little petals of gold dancing in a way that was unforgettable" --- 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Sophie Fo...
13K 139 39
Hey guys! Thanks for clicking on this story. Spoiler Alert! This takes place after Unlocked, so make sure you've read that and the other books as wel...
52.5K 799 48
❝𝒂 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓.❞ 𝗦𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 is that one girl who doesn't believe in...