War of Peace (Completed)

נכתב על ידי deckerstarfanz

Did you ever imagine how satans would live? Satans or the devil, they have a different world altogether. This... עוד

Prologue
Over the Horizon
Witch's prophecy
The girl meets again.
Haseena's demand.
The duel!
Anamika's mystery
Who is Anamika?
Shinzi meets Abhay
Anamika in love with Abhay.
History of the devildant
Devil in dilemma
Haseena to befriend With the enemies.
Karan is exiled!
A new life.
Arinav arrives..
Attack.
Secret visit
Strategies..
Mission begins
Set out destiny
The West.
Vinci and Haseena meet
West Vampire House.
The Ultimate Face off!
Beyond the fight
The new eclipse
The Umbra
The silver lining
End

The Day

72 9 4
נכתב על ידי deckerstarfanz

*Warning:  This might contain certain mature content, you are requested not to read this chapter if you cannot handle them*

It has been 5 months of the training. And all the Satans are working intensely hard for their victory.
Karan's POV:
Only one month is left for the war to begin. But let me remind all of the earth species reading this piece, you know hell goes in a different way altogether! Here one month is not 30 day. Here one month is nearly 103 and a half days. So if you calculate, 6 months,.... Urrgh! It's a long calculation! And I am not a pro at math. So lets just forget about this one and get into the story.
So yeah, only one month is left for the war to begin. Everyone is working tremendously hard to face Haseena and Vinci. Anamika is great in enchanting the weapons. Abhay has invented certain more weapons which is so strategic, that all our confidence lay on them! Abhay is really good at all these.. Wait, that doesn't mean I am worthless! Of course I am... No I mean I course I am not! I am the physical trainer of the Morgan wood army.. Anamika is chief trainer of the West Vampire house. Abhay could have easily trained the lot,  but he chose to give the honour to his life - Anamika.. And Shinzi, she is the adviser of the whole army. Her brain works faster than her body. But she too is a warrior..

"Anamika is really doing good na! " Abhay leaned towards me and whispered into my ears. We both were sitting in the head camp, just giving our bodies a little break from the training.. And this asshole never left any chance to praise Anamika.
"Yes! Why not! And now you will tell she is your lass and hence she is the best! " I said.
"Of course she is! Do you have any doubt? Ans yes she is my lass, so she is the best! "
"Of course not! Ok? Shinzi is the best! "
"Oh yes, my lovebird, YOUR Shinzi shall be the best! "
"Abhay, you are getting on my nerves! "
"So are you Masiki! Accha, if it is your Shinzi, tell me the last time you made out! " Abhay looked fiercely in my eyes searching for an answer.
"Ummm... This is completely our private matter?! "
"Oh really? So why did you jump and come to tell me that you guys had your first kiss!? "
"I was immatured back then! "
"Ahaan! There you are! You still are immature! " Abhay smirked
"Mr, I am not! "
"Yes you are! "
"Raichand I dare you to speak a word! And you will be torm apart! "
"Do I listen to you?? Huh! Go back Masiki.. You are a child! "
"Abhay Raichand! " I was too annoyed now, and hell pissed off!

"BOYS! " Shinzi entered the camp. "STOP!! OKAY!! "
"Ahaan, Masiki your bird has come! " Abhay said.
"Shut up Raichand! " I beat him on his shoulders and turned towards Shinzi who was desperately trying to hide her laughter.
I cleared my throat and asked "Yes Shinzi? "
"Karan, I was thinking of a way.. "
"I am sure your ways would be a hit! " I said dreamily.
"Let's listen to the way first Asshole! " Abhay replied.
"Yeah, Abhay, " Shinzi was interrupted.
"I am here too Shinzu! " I protested
"Ufff! Okay! Yeah KARAN and Abhay, I was thinking that Karan's idea of putting the weaker ones at the complete back would be of no use. "
I sighed. "Why? Are you suggesting we should keep them in the complete front?! "
"No you dumbass! " Shinzi said.. Abhay gave out a laugh.. And I felt embarrassed..
"I get it Shinzi.. " Abhay said..
"Yes, Abhay and Karan lets keep them in the center! "
"Center!? Why! I mean in War etiquette it is stated that the best warriors should be in the center! Why would we break the rule?! " I aksed
Shinzi quickly sketched out the army structure..

"Karan think!, you have been to War front before! At first the sides are attacked! And if we got the strong sides we will manage to stay safe and reduce their sides! The weaker ones will not get attacked before and the army will not run on their numbers! And also we can deceive the enemies into the illusion that we have got all strong enemies and they will get panicked.. For the first few hours or days, we will play defensive.. " Shinzi advised
"I get it completely! " Abhay said. "When they will see that they can't reduce our numbers, they get panicked and pressurised to make their mistakes and that will be our chance! "
"Exactly! " Shinzi smiled.
"Oh hello! What exactly! This method is applicable for duels and games! Not for a war..! " I said!
"Every war consists innumerable duels Karan! Idiot lover! " Shinzi remarked. And Abhay gabe out a cough! All these turned me blushy... Abhay was understanding and he went out of the camp leaving me and Shinzi alone..
"So Masiki! What is the plan? " She asked. Her eyes gleamy expectant for a steamy situation..
I lived up to her expectation. I held her hips and pulled them closer to me.. Shinzi leaned closer to me, her chest getting my contact and her hands touching my hips.. I squeezed her buttery waist and then dragged my hands down to her hips to repeat the same.. She chuckled. And then she cupped my cheeks with her hands and brought my face closer to her.  I could see the charm in her eyes and feel the butterflies in my stomach.. She licked my lips. And soon she chewed them. Her sharp canines were making my lips bleed which she enjoyed as she licked the blood oozing out from it. I caught her lips and very soon her lips were mine.. We stretched out until our tongues touched while I unbuttoned her shirt.. Her skin slowly got exposed and I dragged my hands over her bare  chest while I bit on her neck giving her small lovebites... It was our time! It was the time we thought was appropriate.. And it was the time we really made out! For the first time..

Abhay's POV:
"Hey, Anamika! I beckoned Anamika who was busy training her lot for the war. While she taught some more types of Cart wheel exercise to make them slide past the weapons and tackle the army with the legs as well,  I could do nothing but to admire her..
" Yes Abhay! " She replied without giving a pause to her training..
"Can I borrow you for a second? " I asked.
"No! " She said. And I didn't force her. The war is our first priority.. And she is training for the war and I want her to concentrate. I turned back to head towards my personal camp to bring some wooden weapons to practice with them when I saw Anamika...
"Oh, I thought you were training! " I asked.
"Double delight" She replied..
I turned back to see another Anamika training the lot while the real one was standing beside me...
"Oh, even I can do that.. "
"You should otherwise you will be wasting your time. " Anamika suggested..
With her suggestion,
"Ascla palō, fæfj iraqī! " And a piece of my soul came out to ve exactly the second Abhay who turned back and headed to the training, while me and Anamika shared a walk.
"You know when for the first time I realised you are the one? " Anamika asked
"When you first met me? " I was not sure about this one and so I tried to guess..
"No, I knew then, you are one of them. But I got to know that you are one when devildant came to you. " She said.
"Oh, you are talking about the Rogan incident? "
"Aha.. "
"Hey that is my style! "
"You are mine too! " She winked.
"Not everyone, is lucky enough to have devildant inside them.. "
"Exactly and you are the lucky one.. "

And then we heard a sudden sharp blast! As if some really big heavenly body has crashed into our camp.. We both looked at each other in alarm.. And our fangs came out in caution..
Rogan came running to me as fast as possible..
"Some fire balls are launching from the Heougho Mountain 6 miles away and they are crashing our camps! " He panted.
"Fire balls! How is that possible?! Heougho is not even a volcano! It's just a mound! " I shouted.
"It's not natural.. These fire balls are made of volcanic duralumin, which make them light! So it's clearly a nasty move by someone! "
Again a blast, another ball has crashed.. And the satans are hurrying.. Few of them are injured and the others are taking them to the safer areas... We quickly moved to the main camp area, we could see a large area under fire... Karan and Shinzi too appeared.. Karan was barely covered with clothes except for his pants and opened shirt..
"Were you both making out? " I asked in a heartbeat.
"Yes." He shared a look..
"Seriously! Do one thing, take Shinzi with you and open our tent materials.. Not all, open the head tent, our personal tent, the tent of Rogan and Rosta! " I ordered
He hurriedly, in his galloping speed went to fetch the tent material.. While another ball landed..
"Anamika, go in your lightening speed and uproot 12 trees and bring them here, and those trees need to be huge! " I said and Anamika sped past and disappeared into the forest..
"Shinzi, how much cloth will the whole thing make? "
"Nearly a 60 m square.. "
"Great.. You go and make arrangements to sew them all.. "
"That will be instant. "
Anamika and Karan both returned with their respective materials..
"Me and Karan will fix the tree into a square while you both sew the cloths. We will make a huge trampoline inclined at a 30° angle to bounce the balls back.. It took 12 seconds to do the arrangement required.. Karan was responsible to set the trampoline inclined.. While I tried to cover most of the people I could.. One fire ball could be seen in the sky approaching us rapidly.. I quickly flew up and kicked the ball just where the trampoline is and it bounced right back and crashed with another fire ball and turned into pieces! And it repeated with some other fire balls too until we realised it was the last ball to overcome.. We were safe!

" What a nasty move! " Rogan frowned..
"I am sure this is Vinci! " Karan said..
"And Haseena too! " I added.
It was completely evident that the enemies are trying to play dirty moves..
"Is everyone safe? " I asked
"Surely.. There are minor injuries though. "
We all heaved a sigh of relief. And then one of the satans came up from the trauma and shouted!
"Hail oh Abhay Raichand! Hail oh Karan Masiki! Hail oh Anamika Qasin and Hail oh Shinzi Dogri! " He shouted followed by the 12 lakh satans..
"What for? " Anamika asked.
"These days we have been training because the devildant asked us to do so. But today we realised that you four are true leaders.. You didn't worry about your dissolution, but you saved us.. And with such quick intelligence and bravery you all deserve to be our leader! From now onwards we will fighting till our last breath not only because the devildant asked us but also because you are our true leaders! " He shouted Nd all the other soldiers cheered.
"Wow! I never thought we would be hailed like that! " Shinzi remarked.
"We all deserve it! " Masiki said..

"Satans! We are overwhelmed to see the response and we really are lucky to have an army like you all! We now have our owr selfish reasons to fight! Why the hell pur enemies do such thing? Because they are cowards! And it's time we avenge them! Will we not?!! " I shouted..
And the whole army shoited "yes we will!Hail the four lords!!! Hail the four lords!! "
"Hail the devildant! " We shouted together..

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.2K 1.1K 18
A story of 2 strangers from 2 different worlds ... One is devil 😈 himself.... has the power to make any one bow head in front of him.. Don't show hi...
1.2K 123 54
Cat was anxious for a chance at a new school and to meet some people who finally understood her, but her encounter with Ryan and his sister caused he...
29.2K 1.7K 36
A story of love and war between a fairy, vampire, and warlock. This is not your typical fantasy love story. Give it a try and let me know your though...
211K 4.9K 23
After an extremely horrifying event in her life, Amalia is at a loss. Sent to live with her dad in a dreary place, Amalia breaks the one rule she was...