THEIR INDIAN QUEEN*(BOOK 3)

By veronicadlamino

Vishnu is having problems in his marriage to Arizona... despite being a loving husband and father he just doe... More

*chapter one*
*chapter two*
*chapter three*
*chapter four*
*chapter five*
*chapter six*
*chapter seven*
*chapter eight*
*chapter nine*
*chapter ten*
*chapter eleven*
*chapter twelve*
*chapter thirteen*
*chapter fifteen*
*chapter sixteen*
*chapter seventeen*
*chapter eighteen*
*chapter nineteen*
*chapter twenty*
* chapter twenty one*
*chapter twenty two*
* twenty three*
*twenty four*
*twenty five*
*twenty six*
*twenty seven*
*twenty eight*
*Twenty nine*
*thirty*
*thirty one*
*thirty Two*
*Thirty Three*
*Epilogue*
💓NEW BOOK💓

*chapter fourteen*

4.6K 210 12
By veronicadlamino

Vishnu, was not happy no he was not. The queen ship contest was turning out to be a total pain in his gut.

He had this glare in his glass clad eyes , the brothers looked at him thinking of solutions to appease him .

"Pretty, don't you want to go out today?" Vishnu , turned to look at Ahmad, " going out will be a fine idea at this moment before I kill something, being on that note where is my baby boy?"

"His having his afternoon nap , he'll be okay with mother and father Angel" Assam , said in a calm tone.

" I'll see him when we come back then , are you three going along with me ?" The brothers looked at him as if he asking a trick question.
" We're going with you Flower" Arson , replied to his question.

Vishnu , nodded and followed the brothers out . They went to find the king and queen to inform them of their departure. " Your majesties" Vishnu , greeted the two respectfully .

The king and queen became confused as they felt like they were facing someone above them.

" Hello Vishnu , how is your day so far dear?" The queen asked concerned.

" It's a delight your majesty" his tone was gentle but there was some irritation that could not be concealed.

The two looked at their sons for answers.

" Mother , father we're taking him out he needs to cool down " the two nodded but were truly worried. They bid the four goodbye .

The four took a carriage to the market . The market was bustling with activity .

Vishnu's eyes upturned into a slight smile as he saw the children playing in the market .

He walked forward and looked at all the things that were being sold in the market.

His eye was caught by a beautiful peace of clothing that looked too much like belly dancing clothing.

Instead of a skirt though it was a trouser. It was a charming outfit since Vishnu , liked to dance.

He walked to the shopkeeper and spoke to the woman politely.

" This is a beautiful peace miss , I'd like to buy it " the shopkeeper trembled feeling the other's majestic aura .

" Y..your majesty I'd be happy to sell this peace to you" .

Vishnu, frowned , " no need to be that frightened I'm not royalty " even though he said so ,his voice was dripping with authority.

Somehow the sight of the trembling woman irritated Vishnu. He looked at the servants that had followed them .

" It seems I'll have to trouble you to please buy the peace for me ,I'm afraid the lady is not comfortable with my presence" even his speech sounded odd.

The brothers looked at one another , then looked around them .

Everyone was kneeling , they knew Vishnu , would get even more irritated if he saw such a scene so they urged the people to stand.

They all did still trembling . The servants bought the peace of clothing and went to stand behind the princes.

Vishnu, turned and his heart broke seeing everyone trembling at the sight of him . The brothers were the only ones not affected by his aura.

" I mean no harm , please all of you , calm your hearts " his voice was soft yet authoritative .

The people finally looked up . They felt a calming aura from him now , which made them bow to show respect.

He turned to look at the brothers .

" do you think we should leave I don't feel very welcomed in this market".

After his words fell the people felt like something stabbed their hearts . They knew they hurt the one they wanted to call majesty .

They all bowed lowly and spoke in unison" your majesty forgive your lowly subjects , we were blinded by momentary fear , please pardon our mistake and use our market as you wish!!"

" Alright, you may all stand , and as I've said before I'm no royalty" the people did not speak . They felt it , they saw it . This person was their queen .

" This is quite interesting , don't you think Pretty?" Ahmad , asked looking deeply at Vishnu, he noticed how the man had become more enticing .

Simply irresistible. " I agree brother , Angel , seems to have ripened" Assam, spoke with deep ,darkened eyes.

Arson , said nothing yet he also saw it . The man was theirs and they were going to show him he was theirs .

No one was allowed to even lay their filthy hands on their wife . Yes , Vishnu , belonged to all three of them.

" I want to buy something for my baby boy " Vishnu , said then looked at everyone.

" Is there anyone who sells children's toys?" He asked looking at them gently.

" Your majesty , this lowly one sells toys " a man spoke up. Vishnu , nodded . " Please lead me to your shop sir" the man did as told .

The brothers of cause followed after what they considered theirs .

Vishnu ,picked some toys for his baby boy and some for his baby girl . He'd give them to her when he got back home he thought .

"Please sir spare my baby I'll pay Soon please !!" A woman's voice yelled , followed by a man's voice " please noble sir we will pay you back very soon I'm looking for a job please !!" They were pleading very sadly which made Vishnu , turn.

He went to the scene and saw no one tried to help knowing they would be implicated.

" You sir stop all that, this instance!" He yelled his voice stern and unyielding. The noble man looked up and was surprised to see a glass clad foreigner infront of him .

He was surprised at his strong edge that told him to bow . " Who are you ? Don't interfere!" He yelled causing Vishnu , to glare hatefully.

" These people owe you money? I'll pay but I will also punish you , it seems you can't tell when people are above you , such insolence cannot be pardoned" after he spoke he looked at the couple .

" How much do you owe him?" The couple trembled. " A thousand your highness" Vishnu , was tired of correcting the way they called him so he let it be.

He looked at one of the servants and they quickly understood what he wanted.

The noble man trembled knowing he had messed with the wrong person . That was when he saw the three princes .

Even though they were in disguise , it could not hide their dark , majestic , powerful aura. Their eyes stared daggers at him. This man had disrespected their wife . He should die . The three thought.

They looked at their wife who was calm and collected and were happy to see that Vail on his face . No one was allowed to lay their eyes apon their wife's beauty.

The money was handed to the noble man , yet he felt like he was holding something very hot and it would soon burn him.

Vishnu , looked at one of the secret guards . " Flog him ten strokes then send him to his family , tell them the royal will not tolerate disrespect" after his words he passed the scene to another stall .

" Your highness please have mercy !" The man begged . Vishnu , said nothing , he was not happy with the man at all .

Something in him seemed to loathe being disrespected. His golden eyes glinted and he was frightened . He did not know what was happening to him.

He heard the man's scream of pain yet he felt nothing . It was just not like him .

" Please give the couple some money they seem to be in need " his voice was soft like always now. He looked at the brothers. "I'd like to go back now I don't feel so good" .

The three looked at him concerned . Arson , straight up picked him up into his arms .

Feeling the warmth wrapped around him , Vishnu , simply wept silently , he was confused and scared .

The brothers looked at him and were very worried. " Flower , you'll be alright , we'll take care of you " Arson , whispered as he comforted their little wife.

He looked at his brothers , " we'll go back first then talk " the two nodded and looked at Vishnu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 267 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...
109K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
373K 16.5K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
129K 5K 14
After the death of her husband and king of Mauryan, Aaina has no choice but to ask a neighboring kingdom for a son. Shivaji, King of the Gupta empir...