*chapter six*

As soon as the two entered their office the triplets lifted their heads.

"Oh my what do we owe this pleasure Pretty?" asked Ahmad, genuinely happy Vishnu, was standing in their office at that very moment.

"I'm sorry to disturb you all, my..um.. daughter would like to speak to you" .

Adnan, ran to his fathers at those words and he sat on Assam's lap happily, "dad, daddy and papa meet my new sister she's five and her name is Luan.

Luan, this is my dad he pointed to Assam , this is my daddy he pointed to Ahmad and this is my papa he pointed to Arson".

"Hello nice to meet you all, will you be my fathers too?" Luan, asked hopefully with big innocent brown eyes.

The three could not resist so they nodded at the same time, "sure princess" they replied.

Luan, squealed and jumped up and down happily, "grandma , Grandpa I've got three new fathers!!" she yelled, "baby girl its time for you to go to bed" .

"okay mama goodnight", "goodnight baby girl". "Goodnight Adnan, dad, daddy and papa". "Goodnight princess" the line cut off soon after.

"I'll take him to bed" said Vishnu, as he picked up Adnan, and walked away with him. He sang him a song like he does for Luan, sometimes when she wants him to. He was soon out like a light.

Vishnu, smiled and kissed his forehead , "goodnight baby boy".  He soon left Adnan's room, heading to the room he shared with Arizona.

He took his shower and put on his night clothes which consisted of a short and a long shirt since it was hot. He undid his long hair and took off his glasses.

After a few minutes of trying to sleep did not work he woke up and got out of bed. It was always like this at a new place he just could not sleep.

He walked out of the room and went to the balcony, the moon was high showing off the desert at night and the beautiful garden he still found a big mystery since it was so beautiful.

"Wow the scenery here is amazing , simply magical". "I agree with you" a voice said from behind him, he turned to find Arson, standing there , he was also wearing his night clothes.

"Why are you up this late flower?" Vishnu, blushed at the nickname despite himself.

"I can't sleep in a new place" Vishnu, said now facing Arson, "you?", "Just stressed, I'm the next king after my father so I have a lot of work to do".

"Your the first son ha", "yes I'm the first then Ahmad ,Assam is the last". "You guys are great brothers you remind me of my siblings".

"Your a triplet too right?" ,"yes how did you know?". "I have your phone with me, you left it in our office".

"I'll get it tomorrow then", "you look beautiful you know" Arson, said looking at Vishnu's bright golden brown eyes and shinning black hair.

Vishnu, smiled and blushed at the compliment, "you have beautiful eyes" . "Thank you , your handsome too".

Arson, walked closer to Vishnu, "my country's jewels will suit you so well even though your more beautiful than them" .

He held Vishnu, by his waist who was frozen stiff, he could not comprehend what was happening now. He knew one thing though, he felt safe in Arson's arms.

Arson, buried his face on Vishnu's neck and inhaled his scent. It smelled so sweet, Arson, felt very calm at that moment.

A breeze blew on the balcony that made Vishnu's hair flow in the wind and made  him shiver a little. "I think we should go to bed" Vishnu, said now feeling sleepy , he was suddenly all tired.

Vishnu, walked away with a smile on his face but like the first time he could not sleep so he got out of bed, he needed to rest soon since he knew tomorrow was going to be a long day.

He walked straight to the triplet's office and found Arson, sitting on his chair lost in thought. He walked up to him and turned his chair around.

Arson, stared at him , "what's wrong?", "I'm tired but can't sleep so stay still and don't freak out , I really need your warmth to fall asleep".

Vishnu, after saying that sat on Arson's lap straddling him, he put his head on Arson's shoulder and fell right asleep.

Arson, just held the small man closer to him and smiled fondly. "Arson, come to bed bro" said Ahmad, entering the office, he stopped in his tracks seeing Vishnu, on Arson's lap.

"How did you get the privilege of holding Pretty?" Arson, looked at his brother, "he couldn't sleep so he borrowed my body warmth".

"Well can I hold him for a while?", "yeah sure", Arson, handed Vishnu, over to Ahmad, who felt his heart warm holding the beauty in his arms.

"He smells so good", "I know", "you two it's time for bed" Assam, entered their office annoyed .

When he saw Vishnu, in Ahmad's arms he was surprised.

"Can I hold him?"he asked softly, "yes" Ahmad, agreed before he handed Vishnu, over to the youngest triplet. 

_______________________________________hey everyone thanks for giving this book a chance .

Enjoy 😘