* twenty three*

The woman smiled at Vishnu, her smile was very beautiful that Vishnu, dazed again for a moment.

" My name is Aliases" Vishnu's eyes widened at those words. " T..the 37th queen?" He asked utterly surprised.

" Yes" the woman replied in a soothing voice. " Ain't you supposed to be dead?" He asked curiously.

The woman chuckled, finding Vishnu, a bit silly.  " Unless I'm immortal, there is no way I could be alive at this moment" .

Hearing that Vishnu, took two steps back, " your a ghost?" He asked his voice trembling a bit .

" No need to be frightened, I'm your guardian angel, I was sent to rewrite the wrongs of the past "she explained.

Vishnu, looked at her and took a deep breath in order to calm himself down . "Rewrite the wrongs of the past?" He asked, walking out of the strange building he was in .

" Yes, in the past fate was tempered with, which led to bloodshed, this history cannot repeat itself " she spoke following him outside.

Vishnu, gasped as soon as he stepped out of the building . It looked like he was in a totally different world .

Everything was made from gold, crystal platinum and diamond, the grounds were filled with green grasses that looked like they could go on for miles .

Fruits and vegetables everywhere, not forgetting all the beautiful flowers he could see all around the place .

" Wow, what is this place " he asked awed. " Welcome to queen's gold city, this is a place that hosts all the former chosen queens that have ever lived " she explained happily.

Vishnu, could not believe his eyes or ears. How could one place be so magical? He asked himself .

As Vishnu, was busy happily touring around the city the palace was on fire .

The three princes were very unhappy and it made the whole palace seem cold and desolate.

" Where in the world is he?!" Ahmad, asked angrily, he felt like hitting something, his brothers on the other hand were silent.

" Why ain't you guys talking? Ain't you worried about Pretty?" Assam, looked at him calmly when he asked that .

" We are thinking " Ahmad, could not believe them at all, they still had time to think? His Pretty, was missing.

" One of them did it " Arson, said coldly . Assam, nodded in agreement . " I'll make whoever it is pay for what they have done, no one messes with our beloved" said Ahmad, calmly.

His hands were clenched tightly so you could see he was not as calm as he portrayed himself to be .

He turned to one of the guards at the door, " call those women for me, I need to have a calm talk with them " .

After the guard left Adnan, came into the study looking quite sad . He ran to Ahmad, and the said man picked up his poor son .

" Where is Mommy, daddy?" He asked with a sobbing voice that just broke the three brothers .

" Mommy, has gone out baby prince, he went to visit a very magical place" .

Adnan, looked at his daddy doubtfully, " I want to see Mama, daddy, please" he pleaded .

The other two walked up to the duo and gave their now crying son a hug .

After a few moments they managed to calm him down and they promised his mama, will be back before he knows it .

Adnan, deceived by his three fathers went to find his grandparents for consolation.

Sal, Anita and Arizona, were very happy as they were finally called by the princes .

They thought it was finally their chance to shine so they added extra make-up and perfume, hoping to entice the three men .

So with them looking on point and extravagant they walked to the three men's office with confidence .

Finally reaching their destination they knocked gently on the door .

The door was opened by the guard after the men agreed to let them in . Seeing the women enter their office the three frowned.

Not because they thought the women were ugly of anything but the problem was the horrid stench that was emitting from them and was almost suffocating them .

Was there a need to use so much perfume? They wondered . " Vishnu, is missing" Arson, spoke coldly .

The three women were ofcause thrilled to hear the news. Sal, could not contain the smug look on her face .

She had won , her sister had gotten rid of the pest that was making her life unbearable.

Finally she could get her position as the queen of Arabia.

Her contempt and thrill were so appearant that even if the princes were stupid they could not have missed it. 

They nodded to one another and darkly smirked, she was going to pay . " So your majesties, will you spend the night with me tonight?" Sal, asked bashfully trying to seem cute and innocent.

" We promise you a night you will never forget " Assam, said with a rather dark smile that was very cold .

The three women shivered but soon put the feeling behind them as they tried their best to capture the three's interest .

While all of this was happening , there was a certain cute little girl who was on a plane with her grandparents .

She could hardly contain her excitement as she bounced a bit on her seat .

" Calm down little Luan, you'll see your parents and big brother soon enough" Rakshie, said looking at his excited little granddaughter .

" I can't wait, I'll give them presents and I'll also show them my new dress" she spoke happily .

The two had to sigh helplessly, what could they do? Their granddaughter was just too cute .

Vishnu, looked around the city for a few hours before he decided he needed some rest .

" I want to go home " he said looking at Aliases, expectantly . So the woman sighed .

" You are going to stay here until your husbands eliminate the current danger around you, which will be very soon " she said handing him some fruit to eat .

" I can't wait that long , I miss them and I can take care of myself okay" he said looking at her with determination.

" Even if it it so, I cannot return you back until the full moon in three days , that is when my magic as a guardian angel is at its peak" .

Vishnu, nodded in understanding but still he could not help but feel lonely in his heart .

Even though he was surrounded with beauty beyond his imagination , it still did nothing to erase his loneliness.

*******************************Hello everyone sorry for the late update enjoy 😘