It Can't Be Him... (Villain K...

shirleyisbored által

Kaminari was revealed as the U.A. traitor. He has been revealing information to the League of Villains for a... Több

Author's Note
Main Character Introduction
BEGINNING: Interview
CHAPTER 1: A Normal Morning
CHAPTER 2: Charged Food
CHAPTER 3: Forest Flames
CHAPTER 4: Scars
CHAPTER 5: Kaminari Denki
CHAPTER 6: Bakugo Katsuki's Rage
CHAPTER 7: DNA
CHAPTER 8: A Childhood Discovery
CHAPTER 9: The Big Three...? (Part 1)
CHAPTER 9: The Big Three...? (Part 2)
CHAPTER 10: Kyoka (Part 1)
CHAPTER 10: Kyoka (Part 2)
CHAPTER 10: Kyoka (Part 3)
CHAPTER 11: Monoma's Confession
CHAPTER 12: It wasn't a dream.
CHAPTER 13: A "Pleasant" Surprise
CHAPTER 14: No Turning Back Now.
CHAPTER 15: Get a grip, Yaoyorozu!
CHAPTER 16: Dabi
CHAPTER 17: His True Power
CHAPTER 18: An Unfair Battle
CHAPTER 19: Bakugo's Humiliation
CHAPTER 20: The U.A. Traitor
CHAPTER 21: Invisible Ink (Bakugo vs Kaminari)
CHAPTER 23: Midoriya's Bruises
CHAPTER 24: Siblings Encounter
CHAPTER 25: What Does Your Future Hold?
CHAPTER 26: Resentment
CHAPTER 27: Touya Todoroki
CHAPTER 28: His Greatest Weakness
CHAPTER 29: A Foolish Mistake
CHAPTER 30: You're Not Alone
CHAPTER 31: Time is of the Essence
CHAPTER 32: Jirou's Gamble
CHAPTER 33: This Isn't Right
CHAPTER 34: Goodbye, Class 1-A
CHAPTER 35: The Final Recording
CHAPTER 36: U.A. Barbecue (Final)

CHAPTER 22: Failure (Bakugo vs Kaminari 2)

1.5K 50 10
shirleyisbored által

Kaminari was breathing heavily. He covered his ink-covered eyes with both palms, screaming loud.

"AHHHHHH!"

Bakugo turned to face him, with a mischievous glint in his eye. Kaminari raised a hand to point at him.

"I hope you can still fight without vision," Bakugo snickered, "Too bad it'll only be temporary, though." 

"You...you..." he stuttered, unable to resist the pain in his eyes.

Bakugo threw the middle finger at him, "Listen, punk, just because you're a villain now, doesn't mean you get any stronger than me." His gaze darkened, "I gave you three chances today, and you messed it up. Hurt Shitty hair, attack Shitty hair, then now you talk shit about Shitty hair. Your time is up, buddy, and I'm going to mess you up. Bad." He created explosions from his palms.

"Grahhh!" Furious, Kaminari charged at Bakugo at lightning, and Bakugo was able to dodge just in time. He aimed an explosion at Kaminari's spine, who did a backwards flip and caught Bakugo by the shoulders. The blond lifted a leg to kick Kaminari backwards at full force, who rolled onto the ground but ended up in a steady kneeling position. 

His laugh was maniacal. His hair was now wildly out of place, and if his eyes weren't permanently closed from the ink, they would probably appear bloodshot. He was panting, his fingers twitching to pierce through a heart.

"You're so, so, naive, young Katsuki," he said, "I may have lost my eyes, but you just lost your life. I already destroyed your insulator sheet, and you're defenseless now! Hehehehe." He got ready to summon another wave of lightning. Bakugo used his explosions as a boost to leap in the air, but the wave of lightning was so fast and powerful that Bakugo was unable to make it.

"NGHH!" he fell to the ground with a thud, "Fuck." He bit his tongue to avoid screaming in pain, writhing on the ground with electric sparks dancing all over his body. I gotta...get up...Come on, MOVE.

Seconds later, Bakugo felt Kaminari's foot hold him in place. It pressed down on his back, damaging his bones. 

"I'll kill you, I'll kill you..." Kaminari giggled as he put more pressure on his foot, "This victory is mine, Bakugo, and I'm gonna kill you." He raised a finger covered with electric sparks and grinned creepily. 

It's just as I thought, thought Bakugo, His quirk...

"Huh? That's weird..." Bakugo sneered.

"What, you brat?" Kaminari asked.

"Pretty sure you told earlier me that I didn't have a chance at beating you," he said, "Now, look at you. You're blind, making an effort to hold me down, and claiming a victory that was supposedly not yours before..." The blond did his best to stop shaking from the pain, "Hey, Sparky, you're weak, too, aren't you?"

"DON'T PUT ME AT THE SAME LEVEL AS YOU, SHITHEAD!" he yelled, pressing down harder. Bakugo groaned, but made an effort to speak up.

"I...know y-your q-quirk now," he gasped between breaths, "I know it now."

Kaminari prepared an electric spark as Bakugo continued: 

"The more you use your electricity, your sanity decreases," he said, "At U.A., y-you were only able to activate a maximum of 6 million volts. Because if you...w-were to use m-more than that...you would lose mental c-control...am I right?"

He wished he was able to see the expression on Kaminari's face, because he knew he was right.

"Y-You little..." Kaminari stuttered, "AHHHHHH!" He lifted his finger again and blindly aimed for Bakugo's neck.

Until...the pressure on Bakugo's back lightened, and there was utter silence.

Wait, what?

He looked up. There was no longer a foot stepping on his back. And there was no longer a Kaminari trying to kill him. 

The blond was left in the dark alley...alone.

The villain had...disappeared.

"Oi, oi..." he tilted his head to investigate the area...but was unable to find anyone around. As if nothing had happened just then. Bakugo bit his tongue furiously. 

"What...WHAT THE FUCK, SPARKY?" he yelled, "You're gonna leave like that?! You're more of a coward than I thought! I'm not done with you, yet, you bastard, get back her—" he was hit with a pang of dizziness, and his eyes slipped into unconscious.

...........................................

"Kurogiri, what the fuck?"

Right before I could pierce through Katsuki's neck, I was sent back to the hideout in an instant. I was in the basement, I knew, with Shigaraki and Kurogiri, who were probably watching my current state with disgust right now. 

"Send me back!" I exclaimed, "I have to kill someone."

"No, Denki," said Kurogiri, "You have lost control and your eyesight at once. You've gone far enough."

"Far enough?! I haven't even killed him!" I exclaimed. Then, I crossed my arms, "Oh wait, I know what this is. You're scared because the last time you tried to kidnap Katsuki, you got your butts kicked by All Might. Mm, I smell cowards in the air." I pretended to sniff.

"Why, you—" Shigaraki stepped forward, but I raised my hand as a warning.

"Tomura-kun...my quirk is still in activation, so if you want to die, I suggest saving it for when I use it a little longer, kay?" I said playfully. I smiled as I heard Shigaraki retrace his steps. I couldn't see if he was glaring at me or not, but I felt a cold aura travel down my back.

Calmly, I ripped a strip of fabric from my sleeve, and tied it around my eyes, using it as a temporary blindfold. 

Kurogiri sighed in frustration.

"This is the problem: Bakugo Katsuki knows about your quirk now," he said, "If you were to go any further, he could have learned much, much more."

"I was literally about to kill him, how could he have learned more?" I asked.

Kurogiri stared at him.

"Denki Kaminari...were you seriously wishing to end that boy?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"You had so many opportunities throughout that whole fight—"

"I wanted to tease him, that's why."

Kurogiri shook his head.

"That's not it." he stated, "No. I sensed hesitation in your actions, Kaminari. Do you mean to tell me that you are still hung up on memories from your past? I was told that you had already deleted those memories."

"I..." I gulped, "I did."

Shigaraki scoffed and threw a knife at me, which I dodged, and let it hit the wall behind me. I may have been unable to see, but I've had training that involved hearing.

"Forget it, Kurogiri, this guy's totally lying," he said while glaring, "He was never devoted to us in the first place."

"I am devoted, Crusty!" I snapped, "I've worked with you guys ever since I was a child, and you don't trust me? You know, Dabi is—"

"Your actions have had more reluctance ever since you left U.A. Academy," Kurogiri said, "You've changed, Kaminari Denki, and I have much reason to believe that something happened in U.A., and you were naively influenced by it." Then, I heard Kurogiri stand up and go up the stairs. Shigaraki follow suite, mumbling incomprehensible curse words.

Kurogiri added:

"If you wish to prove that I am wrong, then you know what you must do. Fulfill the mission you were assigned last year," he said. Then, he left, quietly closing the door behind him.

Time stood as still as I. The dark atmosphere in the room appeared miserable, like it was searching for answers through an endless cycle. I grinded my teeth together.

I never, ever fail a mission. Ever.

And I almost never overuse my quirk like that. 

So why?

Why did I fail?

"Bakugo...Katsuki..." I muttered. I've memorized his face. How dare he humiliate me on the first mission of my day? How dare he mock my actions, take away my sight, and make lose control like that? He's not even close to my level.

God, I wanted to murder that obnoxious brat. I wanted to lock him up in this basement and tear him apart. I wanted to electrocute him until his bones melt.

So why didn't I do that?

I banged a fist against the wall, listening to the dry cement crumble down to the floor. Wet tears started rolling down my eyes as I cursed to myself like a million times.

"Shit...shit...stupid..." I sobbed as I bit my lip, "I couldn't bring myself...I couldn't kill him...I...Fuck..."

...................................................................

Hey, I'm alive. I swear. I managed to make another chapter! 

Today was the last day of exams and I'm soooo happy!!!! I'm finally free for like, 3 days, and then it's back to work again....:(((( (Oh well, I'll enjoy the break while I have it.)

I'm surprised I haven't lost inspiration for this story yet. I've been enjoying working on it a lot! (I even wrote the ending scenes already LMAO). Hopefully the plot doesn't get any more messy than it already is. 

Fun Fact ABTS: Kaminari almost never overuses his quirk during missions, since 6 million volts is usually all that he needs to accomplish anything. That's why when Bakugo was able to mess with his feelings and go insane, he felt a whole new type of shock and anger. 

Kk, see ya later!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2.1K 21
There have been mentions of a traitor in UA high. A teacher? A student? How many? What class? What year? All of these questions circling everyone's b...
41.1K 2.3K 28
ー 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 ➷ [𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥] 「 [𝙋𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪 𝙍𝙞𝙥 𝙊𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩] Pikachu Rip Of...
139K 2.9K 28
Izuku's father was called to go work in America. This left his mother devastated and she took it out on Izuku. When he thinks all hope is lost he fin...
15.1K 177 26
MANGA SPOILERS!!! Also, R-18 mature sexual content and swearing. COMPLETED. The war against the villains is over, AFO and the League of Villains are...